Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused (29339 Views)

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by 123winglass: 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
I really love my mother and I don't want no harm for her. She is just too weak cry
if you are not the only child, gather your siblings and also inform your mother's family about what is happening before that man kills your mother. Please don't hesitate
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by alpharoyalty: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Take your phone to her, google pictures of women killed by their husband through beatings. Maybe that will scare her a little. Life has no duplicate o.

1 Like

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by AfriNotesNEWS: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
If your mum has children for ur step dad

My dear free her at her will..

I know is painful

Directly and indirectly u are also paining ur part for something u never brought upon urself

The best way to fix people is to fix urself fix. When u fix urself other things will fall into place..

So focus more on urself. Achieve more physically, mentally and financially

If ur step father has family, and they are talkable go talk to them..

If he choose not the change, free them, go n walk on ur success, once u become extreme successful.. ur success will push them to change , that is if they love u n care about you. They will fix them self

But if they don't love u, ur success will shame them..

And take note, there is possibilities that they don't genuine love u, I mean ur mum n ur step dad.. and it's only ur success that can shame them n prove ur worth to them

Cus if they do love u, they would have fix them self. As the problems is not just about ur step father, but also about ur mum

Stay strong n love urself the more.. possible stay away from them if u are not mentally strong in noticing they drama.

This is our words to u from Publishers AfriNOTES
BaddieFreak:
My step dad is maltreating my mom. cry What should I do?

He comes back home very late and drunk and beats my mom almost everyday. I have told my mom to leave him but she is adamant, I even rented a house for her at a point so that she can leave him but my mom only spent about a week in the house before going back to my step father's house after my step dad called her and was crying on the phone that he will change.

Yesterday I went to meet her and I saw her face swollen. When I asked her what happened she dismissed it saying it's nothing, I knew my step dad has done it again. I have reported the case to the police several times but all to no avail. I don't know if my mom and my step father made a covenant reason why they can't leave themselves.

Why are men like this? cry I am confused and heart broken cry
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by goldishays: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Is his dick worth her life? Ask her this question and thank me later!!
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by shadeyinka(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

He comes back home very late and drunk and beats my mom almost everyday. I have told my mom to leave him but she is adamant, I even rented a house for her at a point so that she can leave him but my mom only spent about a week in the house before going back to my step father's house after my step dad called her and was crying on the phone that he will change.

Yesterday I went to meet her and I saw her face swollen. When I asked her what happened she dismissed it saying it's nothing, I knew my step dad has done it again. I have reported the case to the police several times but all to no avail. I don't know if my mom and my step father made a covenant reason why they can't leave themselves.

Can you keep a secret?

Any time such happens again, make sure the man pays by vandalising his properties. Make him by 4 new tires, windscreen (front and back), until he realizes that anytime he beats his wife, he would have to pay for it somehow!

I didn't advise you to do this o: if you are caught, you'll be liable for damages
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by frozen70(f): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

The problem here is your mum not your step dad

Your step dad is a beast and will always be

Your mum have given him the impression that she is helpless so she can't leave him and as it is she may get maimed before you know it

Report her to her family, I means your mother's family, they may help you bring her out

But don't give up on her, just assure her that life is best for her without that man

Marriage is not by force, abeg
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by bigcasava1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

why bothering urself allow ur useless step dad to kill her naa, cos I hate when person mumu.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Donemmy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sister i deeply share in your pains and trauma over the situation you found myself. Ranging from the story of your Dad and your Mum refusal to leave her addicted abuser husband. I must comment your resiliency, you're a strong Woman. Please keep it up.
As regards the permanent solution to the abuse, I suggest you go with the military option. Get some military friends to pay unscheduled visit under the pretext of being invited by the police human right desk to confirm intelligence report as regards attempted murder of his wife. Drill and force him to write undertaken as regards the wife safety. That way, even in his state of drunkenness, he will never dare it.

2 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by olusola200: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
This your step dad will like your mum one day or turn her to disable woman
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by dauntless15(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
I just hope it won't be late before she realises that my step dad has nothing to offer her. She seems bewitched by him angry
Can't you go and beat the weak man? God save the man that would lay hands on my mom, we will all go crazy that day. grin
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Clemtz: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bro if you have a very good pastor not all this scammers wey full every where, try talk your mom to take your daddy along for dileverance If na charm or just addict nothing God can't do it must stop because even if you call thugs to beat him up it won't stop your mum from visiting and it won't stop the man from beating her because he is a drunkard.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Ganjafama(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
I just hope it won't be late before she realises that my step dad has nothing to offer her. She seems bewitched by him angry
Does she have children for him?
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
unfortunately, she needs to come to the realization herself.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by maestro299: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
My dear, this is a grown woman we are talking about. if u organise boys to beat up the husband and anything happens to the man, your mother will never be on your side, infact, she will buy the police machine gun to kill u. you have your life to live, ignore your mum, so you can live long.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by VanDerWaalforces: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I suggest you talk to someone he respects. That could probably make a difference.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Maski87: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
He must be very good in bed
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Liposure: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Thanks
it is well
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by IAMPEDRO: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

My opinion, try going with your mom on a date, like, just go out relax have fun then tell her the reasons for the outing. she is your mum you know her better, because her life is not hers alone. God forbid your step dad coming home one night drunk and maybe your mum replied him in rude manner and then he gets angry then hit your mum in a bad spot that will be too bad for you to hear, you know what that means. it took time for them to come together as husband and wife, it will also takes time for you convince her to stay away from him because stay with a drunk is too risky. I pray God speaks through you to her. Amen
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by johhbekeboh09: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Gather your friends and go and beat up your step father...the embarrassment would cause your step father turn new leaf or your mother quit marriage
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

.I have done that several times. I have even called and informed her pastor but she just won't listen. Tired of her weakness
your step dad has a good dick that's why....she can't leave him.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Ladyvixen: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
I think your mum keeps going back to him cause of this societal mentality that a woman isn't complete without a man undecided undecided

If you have younger siblings like a last born or something,they should join you in talking / pleading with her ..cause her life could be at stake here

An abusive relationship should never be tolerated
Cause they'd blame the devil in the end if a life is lost angry

1 Like

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Beey(f): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Have you ever confronted your step dad? What you need to do now is act crazy. I mean go to that home , throw pots across the room, trash the place and raise your voice to high heavens. Tell him because he has failed to listen to people, he has you to contend with. Don’t listen to your mother’s pleas. Give him a stern warning that if he touches your mom one more time, the world will not contain both of you and anything can happen & he’ll have no one to blame. After giving him the warning, don’t stay even an extra minute & don’t answer your mom’s calls. Then keep your word. If he tries nonsense after that, arrange for boys to instill some sense into him.Also, if you don’t live far , try see your mother every weekend maybe to see if she has new bruises. If he cannot hear a word, maybe he’ll learn from a beating. Enough is enough!
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by nams77: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Point of correction! not all men are like that. My father never raised his hands on my mom and I have already towed same line.

Well, if you be boy I for say make you corner the fo0l for one corner and deck his lip with better blow.

U fit still arranged some goons make them treat him Bleep up privately grin
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Lordkratus(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bro it is a simple thing if she keeps denying when you report to police and prefers the beating, tell her you dust off your hand from the issue that if she gets sick from beating or dies you will not bury her. Unless the sickness is from natural cause. Take a very bold and drastic step. Else you will end up burying her
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by deciderskill: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Na the Prick quote author=BaddieFreak post=96806102]I really love my mother and I don't want no harm for her. She is just too weak cry[/quote]
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by deciderskill: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
[quote][/quote]hmmm
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Pauladex(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Send boys to beat both of them till they received sense. Like beating sense to their head.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by stormborn28(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

"why are men like this" your head must be without grey matter... Hear your voice echo.....you advise your mum to leave him yet she still went ahead to leave with the useless he-goat...whose fault? Think with your head next time....I hate useless men how much more for a woman to recognise one and still remain attached to him.... Is that not stupidity?

1 Like

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by GMBuHarry: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
I lost hope in the average Nigerian male after reading all the previous replies until this one.
A lot of guys here on NL don't use their brain when it comes to women matter.
They just hear a woman's side of the story and condemn the man involved.
That's why I don't feel sorry for them when Nigerian girls keep abusing them.

Fussion1000:

If the man dies as a result of that, what will happen to the sender?

You hear one story of a couple you are throwing bomb to situation.

Woman who refused all entries to leave abuse husband, do you knw if the woman also a troublesome woman?

Stepfather always beat her mum with no reason, yet she can't spend a week without him!

1 Like

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by GMBuHarry: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Oluchia:

Abeg go and sleep. Which one is her story, just looking for ways to blame the woman. By the way, is that even the issue here?? Give advice if you have one on the topic at hand and leave the woman's history alone.

{Function // Observation}
Echo (evening newspaper spotted)
Warning (imminent danger)
Abort!
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Thank you all for the advice, I have gone through every comments. I will update you about my next line of action. smiley
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by nurain150(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I no know say na u i for no read this thread u wasted my time haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Raped My Niece —wife / House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law / Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.