Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) (34371 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Aba, Enyimba City / Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) / Aba; The Sleeping Giant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Please can anyone get a drone shot of
Cameron Baracks in Ndegoro
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
Outskirts of Ndegoro city ABA Abia state

3 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
More pictures from ABA Abia state

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Ojiofor: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bkayyy:

I don't think you know that those pictures you see online are those of federal roads and Refuse dumps of Markets.
Those pictures are circulated with the intention of defacing Aba.
Go to Ore, Oshogbo, Akure and Lagos and you'll realize that Aba is heaven

I am from Abia state and do visit Aba so I have nothing but love for my state but then everyone knows our government is not trying.
Aba was meant to be great no doubt about it.Onitsha was worse in 2000s but today focused leadership starting from Peter Obi has fixed Onitsha,same thing can be done in Aba.

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
One of the unplanned section of Ariaria town
Which has been eaten up by the Ariaria international market

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Previous pics of Rhema University umugasi Aba
Shortly b4 renovation

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by mancanoe: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Aba.. my city of birth...
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Upcoming greeny neighborhood
In one of the busiest cities in Nigeria
Aba Abia state

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by okpukpu(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nigercity:
Umugasi Town Aba Abia state
A lovely neighborhood

I rep saint paul Umungasi
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by letu(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nigercity:
1st pics: entrance into Ariaria Town

2nd and 3rdpics: entrance into obikabia town Aba
Well it's also ABA NGWA because the indigene of Aba and origin, yes Obikabia is part of Aba town but also part of Obingwa L G A so no need for you to keep doing what you're obviously doing by intentionally squeezing the whole of L G A that makes up Ngwa land into Aba, try and speak of all other part of Ngwa L G A that are part of Aba town .

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by letu(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

You must be drunk to write this, We have no single muslim in Abia...99 percent Christians and 1 percent traditionals.
The OP also made reference to the jews leaving in Aba town, what do you think about that cheesy cheesy embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin have you ever seen this utopian Jews of Aba town which the op is referring to eg the pictures below .

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by NgwalandAbia(m): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
letu:
The OP also made reference to the jews leaving in Aba town, what do you think about that cheesy cheesy embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin have you ever seen this utopian Jews of Aba town which the op is referring to eg the pictures below .

We are 90 percent Christians and 10 percent traditional worshipers.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by PreyingMantis(m): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Great city, the city that gave Nigerians shoes, the second to none creative city in Nigeria, the envy of all terrorist muslims and their apologist...The nigtmare of inferior Nigerians.

The center of resistance.

Nigercity ride on..Umu Aba are solidly behind you.
Who are you trying to deceive? Ab0ki you don cast already
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by PreyingMantis(m): 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
sage:
Look at the mess these guys are posting here as a representation of Aba. I really want to weep. Do these people think they are selling Aba as good with these horrific pictures?

The only good picture here is the Mormon church with its manicured lawns but thats a private American church

So freaking sad embarassed cry
You seem to be in very sifia pains... Not because you love Aba but because the pictures the OP is posting are in stark contrast with what has been regularly peddled online. We all know the government isn't doing enough but we won't join hands with enemies to continue demarketing the city.

I believe this thread was created for the purpose of seeing the good side of Aba. You either flow with it or you go and hang yourself with a marine rope

6 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Malawian(m): 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
So Aba is actually a behemoth metropolis? I thought it was just one small city like Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by superlightning: 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Aba

3 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by jamesharryson(m): 1:37am On Dec 08, 2020
Malawian:
So Aba is actually a behemoth metropolis? I thought it was just one small city like Onitsha.

ABA is really a conglomerate
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Kingspin(m): 3:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Nigercity:

You might be right
But I don't think you know more than those people working in ( NPC) ABA town hall
You can equally visit there and query them,
Am not really from there, but the also gave their statics that Muslim makes up 43% of those migrating to the city in recent times.
Aba 10 per cent of Muslims, meaning the entire Abia state will house over 30 per cent of Muslims. NPC and their national lairs. Shame on them.

Aba is more business-minded than religion. But the politics to enforce other religion into the town is why they hate Northerner's politics like APC.

Talk about business to them, development and every other thing to Aba man, not religion. Aba people want to remain the way they are.

That NPC figure is as wrong as anything same as census same as many things in Nigeria.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:17am On Dec 08, 2020
letu:
Well it's also ABA NGWA because the indigene of Aba and origin, yes Obikabia is part of Aba town but also part of Obingwa L G A so no need for you to keep doing what you're obviously doing by intentionally squeezing the whole of L G A that makes up Ngwa land into Aba, try and speak of all other part of Ngwa L G A that are part of Aba town .
Don't really understand where you are coming from in the colonial times
From Isiala-ngwa down to degema Rivers where all known as Aba
But now, The main city of Aba
Is made of 5 L.G.A which are (Aba south,Aba north, obingwa, osisioma, and ugwunabor)
So tell me did I added Isiala-ngwa north or south (which where intially Aba)to my list?
U can equally tell me which part of osisioma or obingwa (that where all in one obioma L.G.A b4, just like obiakpor L.G.A of pH) that's not Aba ?
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:25am On Dec 08, 2020
Malawian:

Aba has a large big land mass
The only problem is that Nigerian government
Keep counting Only Aba for 2 L.G.A (i.e Aba south and North)
Leaving the remaining 3, forgetting that almost everything in Aba, including Ariaria international market, federal housing estate,world bank housing estate and co are in the remaining 3 L.G.A .. lolz
Just like taking Lagos for only the ancient town of Lagos without considering oshodi,Surulere, e.t.c which are more crowded.
But the same Nigerian government will count 8 L.G.A for Kano city. Where as Aba has expanded into other L.G.A except the intial 5 .

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nwaotu10(m): 7:01am On Dec 08, 2020
Op Indigenous Muslims in aBa are not even upto 1%.
Nice work though.

As my late dad would always say, "if you bend down, you see Aba"
Wtf it means, I don't know.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2020
Nwaotu10:
Op Indigenous Muslims in aBa are not even upto 1%.
Nice work though.

As my late dad would always say, "if you bend down, you see Aba"
Wtf it means, I don't know.

Lolz
Kk
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Who are you trying to deceive? Ab0ki you don cast already

Muslim terrorist, are you pained to see our city?
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by PreyingMantis(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Muslim terrorist, are you pained to see our city?
Lols.. Ab0ki you don cast already
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by NgwalandAbia(m): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Lols.. Ab0ki you don cast already

Yoruba muslim, I can feel your pain.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Charleys: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Na your mama be barren, adopted child. We are not prostitutes like your people..pig.

I have 7 kids, how many does your wife have
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2020
Charleys:

I have 7 kids, how many does your wife have

Mine have 9.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Charleys: 11:02am On Dec 08, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Mine have 9.

You try. I hope this is true, you guys need to start having kids and ban NGO sharing condoms to your people especially in arochukwu.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by PreyingMantis(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Yoruba muslim, I can feel your pain.
Shouting Muslim upadan won't help your case... NgwalandKano
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Shouting Muslim upadan won't help your case... NgwalandKano

You are a muslim terrorist, be proud of your religion.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2020
Charleys:

You try. I hope this is true, you guys need to start having kids and ban NGO sharing condoms to your people especially in arochukwu.

Condom is for protection, we are not like your people with almost every family with hiv patient....We are the biggest clan shows we are many... I don't need a hiv patient like you to educate me on when to make kids, you can sex without condom like most of your men we don't bloody care.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2020
PreyingMantis:
You seem to be in very sifia pains... Not because you love Aba but because the pictures the OP is posting are in stark contrast with what has been regularly peddled online. We all know the government isn't doing enough but we won't join hands with enemies to continue demarketing the city.

I believe this thread was created for the purpose of seeing the good side of Aba. You either flow with it or you go and hang yourself with a marine rope

You are not even an Igbo man, Afonja muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa / FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress / Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.