Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

The Scam Called "Real Man" Used By Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Scam Called "Real Man" Used By Women (1266 Views)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened / 'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scam Called "Real Man" Used By Women by olamiji98448: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
:You are not a real man .I’m not and I will never be a real man for Nigeria girl like you

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called "Real Man" Used By Women by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Real man or real woman, you will know if you're with one. Don't let finance override romance. Most of the complaint here are mostly a problem of finance that's why this unnecessary gender war is still on in this section.

Love your woman and love your man but, keep your head as you use your heart.
Re: The Scam Called "Real Man" Used By Women by demmymoney(m): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
As long as she's not a wife material (virgin) then she's a sex tool..

Simple and short
Re: The Scam Called "Real Man" Used By Women by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
Wow, c'mon bro you don't need to lie with my name to make a point. Where on this platform have i hammered on female worshipping grin

odinson1:
I do not understand the word real man.
Whenever A Guy comes up to Talk about why Spending money on Women is not His Responsibility,Women and Their loyal Servants (simps) will come up And call him immature and Not A real man(because a real man is one who Worships women grin )
Then whenever Simps like Nwaezeemmanuel Comes up to talk about how women are Harmless, beautiful Creatures who deserves to be worshipped, Ladies like Zzor Shortyy And Virginprincess will Start raining praises on Them of how much of a real And responsible man They are.
This generation of men, who have seen their lowly existence become defined by the ideals of women is outrightly convulsing.
Re: The Scam Called "Real Man" Used By Women by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Wow, c'mon bro you don't need to lie with my name to make a point. Where on this platform have i hammered on female worshipping grin

sweetheart don't let some low life make you feel low, you are a good man and keep being that

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called "Real Man" Used By Women by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
sweetheart don't let some low life make you feel low, you are a good man and keep being that
Naso we de hear undecided undecided
Re: The Scam Called "Real Man" Used By Women by Rickmann: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
odinson1:
I do not understand the word real man.
Whenever A Guy comes up to Talk about why Spending money on Women is not His Responsibility,Women and Their loyal Servants (simps) will come up And call him immature and Not A real man(because a real man is one who Worships women grin )
Then whenever Simps like Nwaezeemmanuel Comes up to talk about how women are Harmless, beautiful Creatures who deserves to be worshipped, Ladies like Zzor Shortyy And Virginprincess will Start raining praises on Them of how much of a real And responsible man They are.
This generation of men, who have seen their lowly existence become defined by the ideals of women is outrightly convulsing.

Feminists be throwing tantrums at men all the time... Can't women be real too. Can Someone pls define a real woman...@virginprincess..
Re: The Scam Called "Real Man" Used By Women by Vicdgreat556(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kuns84:

..and what are the traits of a real woman?

Nairaland is full of jobless girls who are quick to define what a man should be yet have no standards for themselves. That's why half of you open social media accounts to show off your bodies and twerk for likes since you have nothing else to offer.

You claim men see women as "sex tools" when you sell yourselves as sex tools - sleeping with men (old and young alike) for money. Proud to be a 6th wife like Regina Daniels to an old man for money.

So which gender actually portrays women as sex tools?

Wisdom will not kee you

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called "Real Man" Used By Women by shantti(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
What i dont understand is how someone who had never been a man even for one second in her life will come and define to me what a real man is. It actually takes experience to be deemed worthy to dish out advise or set a standard in a particular area in life. If i am not a doctor, i cannot set a standard in the area of medicine or tell a doctor how to be a real doctor. If i am not a pope, i cannot set a standard in vatican city or tell the pope how to be a real pope. If am not a professor, i cannot set a standard for other professors to follow or advise professors how to be a real professor. A woman can never set the standard that defines what a real man is, NEVER, as in NEVER EVER. The only person who can set the standard for men or define what a real man is, is a learned elderly man who had passed through different stages of life, he will then sit down to carefully draft a standard based on the lessons life has taught him. But wait a second, a woman will define for men what it takes to be a real man, okay, the same woman will still defines for herself what it takes to be a real woman, why not leave that one for men to define to balance the equation, mad creatures, always twisting and pulling strings to favour them, nne, if you slap me i am slapping you back, twice, i dont fall for that gentleman this gentleman that trick. Any way, men of this generation are getting wiser and are refusing to fall for the manipulative gimmicks of the gender that caused the fall of man in the garden of eden

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Called "Real Man" Used By Women by Vicdgreat556(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
It's high time guys stop dating all this broke girls .. especially dis generation girls.... don't date broke girls..cos dey wouldn't date u either if u re broke....reason many guys had died before their time..mk dem go hustle too,dem nor go die.. or dey should go social media and display whatever as usual..

But if she's your wife, please do whatever for her..I meant your wife...
Re: The Scam Called "Real Man" Used By Women by odinson1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:

The funny thing is that You will Get married to guys Like Nwaezeemmanuel,And while he is slaving away at work trying to provide for you and His children (The Gateman's Kids) You will be banging "lowlifes" Like me On your Matrimonial Bed grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Sunday N'landers / Notice To Guys With Destiny / Characteristics Of A Girl Child Of The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.