Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why (6573 Views)

Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! / MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) / MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by PinkPill(f): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nairaland ladies I hope you're seeing this... Don't let anybody fool you..

If you are pregnant and the man refuses to take responsibility,

Please ABORT that child
And have your peace...

I've seen enough on this forum to know...

Start your life afresh, don't let anyone guilt trip you.. if he doesn't want to take responsibility, you shouldn't either..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
PinkPill:
Nairaland ladies I hope you're seeing this... Don't let anybody fool you..

If you are pregnant and the man refuses to take responsibility,

Please ABORT that child
And have your peace...

I've seen enough on this forum to know...

Start your life afresh, don't let anyone guilt trip you.. if he doesn't want to take responsibility, you shouldn't either..

It is not easy to abort a child.

Abortion can take the life of a woman too.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by PinkPill(f): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

It is not easy to abort a child.

Abortion can take the life of a woman too.

Pls don't quote me again.
Don't act like there are no qualified hospitals.

Since the bird has learnt to fly without perching,
The Hunter has also learnt to shoot without missing.

What do I mean by that?
I don't even know .

Have a nice evening.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by samguru(m): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Not all single mothers are bad

But Majority of the single mothers are very very bad.

Infact it is not advisable any single guy should marry a single mother, let single mothers shop from the market of the divorcees,

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bbass1990:
And when has single motherhood became a crime,unforseen circumstances allows it ranging from molestation, loss of husband and so on.
Not all single moms are dangerous as you paint them.
nobody is painting single moms as dangerous but then the baby daddy could have issues with u.If the baby daddy is the obsessive jealous type u could get attacked.There was a video someone posted last week showing an angry baby daddy shouting and pointing his fingers threatning the baby mama cos she dared to hang out with another man.Most baby daddys are not completely out of the life of the lady that had a child for them..So thats the risk a guy would have to contend with if he dates a single lady.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
jubilantagida:
Guys, please, if you want to have anything to do with a single mom, make sure the father of her child is out of the picture, I mean, totally out!

If Emeka had known any better, he wouldn't be spending the Christmas without his left ear.
emeka? did a baby daddy slice someone"s ear?
abeg u get the link of the emeka story?
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Decimus: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
jubilantagida:
Guys, please, if you want to have anything to do with a single mom, make sure the father of her child is out of the picture, I mean, totally out!

If Emeka had known any better, he wouldn't be spending the Christmas without his left ear.
Emeka is still lucky. The devil whispers through the left ear, without it, a man will live a holy life.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
PinkPill:

Pls don't quote me again.
Don't act like there are no qualified hospitals.

Since the bird has learnt to fly without perching,
The Hunter has also learnt to shoot without missing.

What do I mean by that?
I don't even know .

Have a nice evening.. undecided

No qualified hospital in Nigeria will carry out an abortion.

Abortion is illegal in Nigeria.

Have a good day

1 Like

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by PinkPill(f): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

No qualified hospital in Nigeria will carry out an abortion.

Abortion is illegal in Nigeria.

Have a good day

It happens and you know it..
You're just living in denial smiley
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Ishilove: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
Don't you guys get tired?
Apparently not.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by jubilantagida: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
lefulefu:
emeka? did a baby daddy slice someone"s ear?
abeg u get the link of the emeka story?

Yes oo. His ear got sliced off, I'm still checking see if the baby daddy's name is Peter.

Emeka is not the real name, I no want cast the matter pass like this.
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by jubilantagida: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
Decimus:

Emeka is still lucky. The devil whispers through the left ear, without it, a man will live a holy life.

Lol! grin

Where in the Bible did you see this?
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by jubilantagida: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
lefulefu:
nobody is painting single moms as dangerous but then the baby daddy could have issues with u.If the baby daddy is the obsessive jealous type u could get attacked.There was a video someone posted last week showing an angry baby daddy shouting and pointing his fingers threatning the baby mama cos she dared to hang out with another man.Most baby daddys are not completely out of the life of the lady that had a child for them..So thats the risk a guy would have to contend with if he dates a single lady.

Many of them failed to read the post. Only ran along with the thread's title.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
jubilantagida:

Yes oo. His ear got sliced off, I'm still checking see if the baby daddy's name is Peter.

Emeka is not the real name, I no want cast the matter pass like this.
wow..see wahala..so we will now be calling him one eared emeka.
anyway most baby daddies hardly let go of their baby mamas so anything u get dating a single lady just take am like that cheesy
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by YorubaMod(m): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
naijacovid:
How can you willingly open your legs for another man, get pregnant for him then leter you want amother man to marry you.
1000 likes for u. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by HotPoundedYam(m): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
jubilantagida:

still on still aja to o ba Sonu ko ni gbo feere olode
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by jubilantagida: 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

É paro sha.
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by NoFucksToGive: 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
You guys are really shallow in thinking. So because a woman has a child with another means she doesn't deserve to be loved again by any other man other than the baby daddy right?

Foolish boys

Firstly you are stupid

Secondly any woman who finds herself as s single mum should be content with low down low budget guys or thugs

Because no reasonable guy will go for such a Lady for anything serious

Sorry but they can't eat their noodles and have it

Nope

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by DukeJoe17: 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
You guys are really shallow in thinking. So because a woman has a child with another means she doesn't deserve to be loved again by any other man other than the baby daddy right?

Foolish boys

Just like broke boys detest and disgust you.

Pussy is not direct proportional to money but to dick.
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by DukeJoe17: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
hassana45502:
And when has single motherhood became a crime,unforseen circumstances allows it ranging from molestation, loss of husband and so on. Not all single moms are dangerous as you paint them.

Let me help you Complete the so on.

*Waywardness
*Gold digging
*Money mongering
*I love it raw while faking being allergic to CD and so on

Sorry I couldn't finish it
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by atess90(m): 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Everybody commenting are right. My experience with one is very bad but I won't judge base on that.
Not all single mothers are had but most are disrespectful cos of what life has shown them under the roof of a man. We all have our monsters but the way we reveal them differs

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

Joshua Namuress aka blue lemon the scamming beggar of nairaland, so it's here you have finally resurfaced after seeing just 4k . Your poverty is award winning. Everybody beware of this begging scammer.
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Sixfeetbelle: 2:00am On Dec 08, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

If she had kept herself well, she won't be in a mess.

The way you lay your bed that is the way you will lay on it.

It is not some men fault that they don't want a single mother. You can't blame them,

But also try to comprehend messages next time

In most cases like this, I blame the woman for keeping the child when the father obviously didn't want it. If a man leaves you once you tell him you're pregnant, decimate that child asap. No needed bringing an unwanted child into this world.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Sixfeetbelle: 2:02am On Dec 08, 2020
naijacovid:
Why did the person that got you pregnant flee for this dear life. May be have a hidden bad character, or he finally noticed that you are a hole.

Or he was an irresponsible eediot who does not deserve to have his seed being propagated in this world. In such a case, abortion is recommended and approved.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by WoundedLamb: 2:12am On Dec 08, 2020
What of single fathers?

I really don't know if this forum is full of kids or men of these days don't outgrow teenage behaviours anymore.
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Dufil(m): 4:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Ishilove:

Apparently not.
Iwant to marry u.
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by DenreleDave(m): 4:42am On Dec 08, 2020
adeolaSexy:
Don't you guys get tired?

Tired of wat
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Ishilove: 5:15am On Dec 08, 2020
Dufil:

Iwant to marry u.
Can you fuel my car? My facial cleanser alone is almost 9k. We never even talk other expenses. If you can then send your CV grin tongue
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Ishilove: 5:16am On Dec 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:
What of single fathers?

I really don't know if this forum is full of kids or men of these days don't outgrow teenage behaviours anymore.
I see you making sense upandan this section and wonder why you're wasting your energy. Sense is not appreciated in this section.
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by WoundedLamb: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2020
Ishilove:

I see you making sense upandan this section and wonder why you're wasting your energy. Sense is not appreciated in this section.

Lol... you don't have any idea how many times I've told myself I'd start ignoring misogynistic comments onhere. But it's really hard to look the other way. It really baffles me how these guys discard logic when they call out ladies for everything and totally let the men off the hook even when it's glaring that both genders are pretty much involved in the activity in question. We cannot solve anything this way. We want our girls to be chaste while we don't criticize our boys for being promiscuous (we even encourage that). How does that work? Let's not even start talking about the way they profile ladies. Everyone is slay queen/olosha. The same guys will cry in different languages if/when SARS and HR officials profile them. They complain sex is the only things Nigerian girls know yet you'd never see a thread about a girl here without these boys going all dirty on it. In fact, the gutter language used here and the apparent addiction to amorous contents is mind blowing. It's really worrisome.
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Chanchit: 7:16am On Dec 08, 2020
IamFINESSE:

All of you are daft, can't read and comprehend

And how would you know that angel you went to carry has not aborted uncountable times while that single mother decided to deliver that first pregnancy she got.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get / Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... / See Wat Russian Dating Group Posted About Nigerians & Africans Joining Them(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.