Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,320 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why (6570 Views)

Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! / MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) / MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by DrAkpa(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2020
NoFucksToGive:

Firstly you are stupid

Secondly any woman who finds herself as s single mum should be content with low down low budget guys or thugs

Because no reasonable guy will go for such a Lady for anything serious

Sorry but they can't eat their noodles and have it

Nope

You can see he is an afonja. Only afonja men date and marry single mothers. Inferiority complex I guess
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by CSTRR: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2020
PinkPill:
Nairaland ladies I hope you're seeing this... Don't let anybody fool you..

If you are pregnant and the man refuses to take responsibility,

Please ABORT that child
And have your peace...

I've seen enough on this forum to know...

Start your life afresh, don't let anyone guilt trip you.. if he doesn't want to take responsibility, you shouldn't either..
Abortion is illegal.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by CSTRR: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2020
PinkPill:

Pls don't quote me again.
Don't act like there are no qualified hospitals.

Since the bird has learnt to fly without perching,
The Hunter has also learnt to shoot without missing.

What do I mean by that?
I don't even know .

Have a nice evening.. undecided
No registered hospital will do abortion.

The best you can do is go to quarks.

That is why many ladies die of abortion in NIgeria.

It's an easy procedure with low risk but the qualified hospitals don't do it.

And so the risk becomes high.
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Ishilove: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Lol... you don't have any idea how many times I've told myself I'd start ignoring misogynistic comments onhere. But it's really hard to look the other way. It really baffles me how these guys discard logic when they call out ladies for everything and totally let the men off the hook even when it's glaring that both genders are pretty much involved in the activity in question. We cannot solve anything this way. We want our girls to be chaste while we don't criticize our boys for being promiscuous (we even encourage that). How does that work? Let's not even start talking about the way they profile ladies. Everyone is slay queen/olosha. The same guys will cry in different languages if/when SARS and HR officials profile them. They complain sex is the only things Nigerian girls know yet you'd never see a thread about a girl here without these boys going all dirty on it. In fact, the gutter language used here and the apparent addiction to amorous contents is mind blowing. It's really worrisome.
Young man, I repeat, direct your wisdom to more mature sections of the forum. Any one who calls them out on their shallow and immature worldviews is automatically labeled a 'simp'.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Ishilove: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2020
PinkPill:

Pls don't quote me again.
Don't act like there are no qualified hospitals.

Since the bird has learnt to fly without perching,
The Hunter has also learnt to shoot without missing.

What do I mean by that?
Eneke nti oba
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Ladikwa(m): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2020
NoFucksToGive:

Firstly you are stupid

Secondly any woman who finds herself as s single mum should be content with low down low budget guys or thugs

Because no reasonable guy will go for such a Lady for anything serious

Sorry but they can't eat their noodles and have it

Nope

You no fit give them cake na noodles
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by oyatz(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

If she had kept herself well, she won't be in a mess.

The way you lay your bed that is the way you will lay on it.

It is not some men fault that they don't want a single mother. You can't blame them,

But also try to comprehend messages next time

Let's not be too judgmental.
Some ladies become single mothers due to their faults but for some, it's not their faults.
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by born2begreat(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2020
I thought i'm the only one with this thinking... There is absolutely nothing wrong with single mother they are one of the most reserved women if you are lucky to come across one. But i will never get married to a woman who still have access to his ex either through the child bond or whatsoever excuse. A single mother who has lost her husband or had a child through rape is still okay for me we would start our lives afresh and automatically owning the child.

jubilantagida:
Guys, please, if you want to have anything to do with a single mom, make sure the father of her child is out of the picture, I mean, totally out!

If Emeka had known any better, he wouldn't be spending the Christmas without his left ear.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by IKWUADA(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2020
adeolaSexy:
You guys are really shallow in thinking. So because a woman has a child with another means she doesn't deserve to be loved again by any other man other than the baby daddy right?

Foolish boys
Cow brain
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by IKWUADA(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2020
naijacovid:
Shatap mugu. Evening news paper not get value.
I swear
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by oyatz(m): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2020
naijacovid:
How can you willingly open your legs for another man, get pregnant for him then leter you want another man to marry you.

I used to think like this.

Later on, I discovered that in life, things aren't always either black or white.
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by mrblessed(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
A lot of ladies are already up in arms about this topic, while others have started actual warring. One of the reasons is that, nairaland is a haven for many single mum who do not want to understand how men think, or respect their views even if it may appear harsh to them. However, the bitter-truth about single mum in Nigeria is that it is something not too desirable to most men. It is like playing a second fiddle in a team, something of a second-eleven, if I can use football analogy.

I will urge that the word "less desirable" not "avoid" be used by the Op. If man claims there is no difference between a single mum and someone who hasn't given birth, he should be willing to marry one. If he can't, then he is hypocritical.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by oyatz(m): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
samguru:
Not all single mothers are bad

But Majority of the single mothers are very very bad.

Infact it is not advisable any single guy should marry a single mother, let single mothers shop from the market of the divorcees,

Nigeria is a very conservative Country.
Most societies in Nigeria will not even allow two adults who are in love to chose if they want to marry without outsiders (parents, siblings, religious leaders, friends, neighbours etc) poking their noses , sometimes uninvited , telling one of the patners why the other patners are not good enough for them.
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by apatheticme(f): 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Dufil(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ishilove:

Can you fuel my car? My facial cleanser alone is almost 9k. We never even talk other expenses. If you can then send your CV grin tongue
What is the model of the car? Facial cleanser? What type? Other expenses, u no dey work?
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Wyry: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies / 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) / 29 Yr Old Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.