Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

How some Married Men Risk Their Lives!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How some Married Men Risk Their Lives!! (436 Views)

What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women / Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term / What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How some Married Men Risk Their Lives!! by czarr(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
How can you be beating your wife and still be eating her food....una get mind ooo, if the matter done reach where you go dey beat your wife on a steady na to commot from the marriage na....but some guys would give their wife a black eye and still ask for food. if una no dey fear God try dey fear woman o, because God dey merciful pass woman.

unless you are like my neighbour who always eats with the children, make i see how the wife wan take poison her children.

2 Likes

Re: How some Married Men Risk Their Lives!! by donbachi(m): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
She can still poison u'all and move on..u dey an angry woman play.

3 Likes

Re: How some Married Men Risk Their Lives!! by dawnomike(m): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
czarr:
How can you be beating your wife and still be eating her food....una get mind ooo, if the matter done reach where you go dey beat your wife on a steady na to commot from the marriage na....but some guys would give their wife a black eye and still ask for food. if una no dey fear God try dey fear woman o, because God dey merciful pass woman.

unless you are like my neighbour who always eats with the children, make i see how the wife wan take poison her children.
I always wonder what happened to all the 'I love you' before marriage... I can't even beat my dog not to speak of someone I call my wife

3 Likes

Re: How some Married Men Risk Their Lives!! by bob55dave(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
We are expecting zzor comment grin

1 Like

Re: How some Married Men Risk Their Lives!! by PinkPill(f): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
How many women have you seen on Nairaland FP that poisoned their husbands this year?

NONE !

As opposed to AlfaMails who brutalize their wives daily.

It's just that women are compassionate, if not..
Rat poison is not hard to get undecided
Re: How some Married Men Risk Their Lives!! by hashtagged(m): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
PinkPill:
How many women have you seen on Nairaland FP that poisoned their husbands this year?

NONE !

As opposed to AlfaMails who brutalize their wives daily.

It's just that women are compassionate, if not..
Rat poison is not hard to get undecided

Poison is old school I have seen over 20 threads this year of women killing their husbands by cutting off their dicks, I even saw a thread about one who killed her two kids just to get back at the man, and didn't you see the recent news of that politician who killed her husband who was a high ranking PDP member, you are not current o, Most of these women killing their husbands threads even hit front page so what are you saying.
And cut the crap women have the darkest hearts of all living creatures

1 Like

Re: How some Married Men Risk Their Lives!! by hashtagged(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
donbachi:
She can still poison u'all and move on..u dey an angry woman play.

Posion is old news now they castrate their husbands to death

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Want Peace In 2021? Do This(picture)... / Have You Ever Been Tested For STIs? If So, How And Why? / Sad! Man Dies Of Heart Attack After His Wife Told Him Her FCMB Boss Owns ‘their’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.