Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,187 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? (28204 Views)

As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... / If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! / Is It Right For A Company To Make You Work On Federal Govt Declared Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by donPhill(m): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2020
Pearly255:
R. Hotel!
Managing director.

I’m grateful lord Jesus!
Wasn’t easy buh we’re here today ��
babe aofa na? abeg employ me na, i get over two years working experience for hotel management and services... pls qoute me back
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by millionboi2: 11:47am On Dec 08, 2020
olril17:
tailor. .my own boss,
dumped the overated legal profession
legal profession is a shit

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Louisboy22(m): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Data entry
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am an Ambassador for CHRIST
I work in the Highest Office On Earth
I am a Minister of the Gospel of JESUS Christ ( Online and Off line)
I am a Servant of the Living GOD..
I am Disrupter of Territorial forces and Wickedness.
I am an Exposer and tormentor to Evil and Evil spirits and Personalities..
I am a Destroyer of Principalities and powers in high places
I Am A CHOSEN!
Praise GOD! Praise GOD! Praise GOD

Do you mean Chosen as in the Lords chosen member?

Thank God for your life though.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Lastoffourtnyt: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2020
PCG001:
աօʀҡ; ċօʍքʊtɛʀ ɛռɢɨռɛɛʀ
քօsɨtɨօռs;
քɨċҡɛʀ
ċaʀɖ ʀɛɖɛɛʍɛʀ
ʟaօɖɛʀ
sքaʍʍɛʀ
աɨʀɛ tʀaռsʄɛʀ
ɮɨtċօɨռ ɨռʋɛstօʀ
&ɦaċҡɛʀ
undecided

Bro, how far nah?

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Lastoffourtnyt: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Pearly255:
R. Hotel!
Managing director.

I’m grateful lord Jesus!
Wasn’t easy buh we’re here today ��

You don't need staff?

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by SGANIVA(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2020
I am E.Ikemefuna ,a transporter . I specialize in buses and tricycle (Keke ) so if you want to be a driver contact me . Keke is on higher purchase bases , buses depends on your route

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by OmodavidoX(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2020
FahBuLous:
Is graphic designing really lucrative?
It is if you are very good.

Forget about the numbers of people into it.

Be focused and do you own. Advertise everywhere online.

It might seems hard in getting jobs when you just begin, but as time goes on. You will surely be making money daily & weekly.

Started monetizing it four mouths back. And I have made and still making money from it.

Wish you all the best sir

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by OlawaleBammie: 11:51am On Dec 08, 2020
Well, i work with my oga firstly as an apprentice in his cocoa store/warehouse and as God would have it God change my position from apprentice to the manager

Now am the engine room of the enterprise as God would have it.i thank God cus it was miraculous, i never knew i would ever find mysef in a leading role to the point that my oga's ogas are respecting me and giving me much accord.

Now am tinking of obtaining a NOUN form and delve from engineering to management to upgrade my management skill in case of the unseen future.

MY CASE??..... EVEN ME I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW GOD ARRANGED IT,

BABA GOD I THANK U.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Digbick: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2020
SpatialKing:
iNGO...

GIS and Data Analytics Manager

Bro where can i learn this Gis and data analytics skill.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Righteousness89(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2020
CalliDora1:

Do you mean Chosen as in the Lords chosen member?

Thank God for your life though.

YES of Course! I am a CHOSEN

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Sallybbwings: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2020
I am an Olosho, i work everywhere both hotels, motels, restaurant. i follow my customers to their house for sex. since i graduated from the university Olosho work has been sustaining me. i don't need any job from anyone because Olosho adventure is bae..............story of my life.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Chicastle: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2020
I am an Architectural Drafter but contract not coming anyway Still Thanks God for life
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by AndikanEssien(m): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am an Ambassador for CHRIST
I work in the Highest Office On Earth
I am a Minister of the Gospel of JESUS Christ ( Online and Off line)
I am a Servant of the Living GOD..
I am Disrupter of Territorial forces and Wickedness.
I am an Exposer and tormentor to Evil and Evil spirits and Personalities..
I am a Destroyer of Principalities and powers in high places
I Am A CHOSEN!
Praise GOD! Praise GOD! Praise GOD

In addition you're a noise maker on the platform

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Asadujames202(m): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2020
PCG001:
աօʀҡ; ċօʍքʊtɛʀ ɛռɢɨռɛɛʀ
քօsɨtɨօռs;
քɨċҡɛʀ
ċaʀɖ ʀɛɖɛɛʍɛʀ
ʟaօɖɛʀ
sքaʍʍɛʀ
աɨʀɛ tʀaռsʄɛʀ
ɮɨtċօɨռ ɨռʋɛstօʀ
&ɦaċҡɛʀ
undecided

Oyibo women dey find love
While boys are looking for what to chop
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Work as a security in a radio station but I plan to leave for any job in a construction firm as a surveyor or any other role. pls if anybody has any info or can help me in this regards, call me on 08023337034.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by noisy45(m): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2020
Administrative officer in a Federal Teaching Hospital
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Righteousness89(m): 11:58am On Dec 08, 2020
AndikanEssien:

In addition you're a noise maker on the platform
Noted
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2020
SGANIVA:
I am E.Ikemefuna ,a transporter . I specialize in buses and tricycle (Keke ) so if you want to be a driver contact me . Keke is on higher purchase bases , buses depends on your route
do u stay in Uyo? I have a guy who's interested in Keke for hire purchase.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
chairman of i don’t give a Bleep association
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by dannyspeejay(m): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Aviation Personel
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
By the grace of God, I'm a Skincare Therapist and cosmetic formulator.

I'm also a Diction and Phonics Instructor. cool
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Harrykn: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
PCG001:
աօʀҡ; ċօʍքʊtɛʀ ɛռɢɨռɛɛʀ
քօsɨtɨօռs;
քɨċҡɛʀ
ċaʀɖ ʀɛɖɛɛʍɛʀ
ʟaօɖɛʀ
sքaʍʍɛʀ
աɨʀɛ tʀaռsʄɛʀ
ɮɨtċօɨռ ɨռʋɛstօʀ
&ɦaċҡɛʀ
undecided

In summary?
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
Oizee:
don't mind them, it's the fun I found interesting, no one will mention where they actually work I can assure you that.
Your common sense didn't tell you it is an opportunity to advertise your business if you have one without paying a dime or getting banned. Do you know how many visitors they have per day?
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
SpatialKing:
iNGO...

GIS and Data Analytics Manager
Good afternoon boss. Pls I studied geoinformatics and surveying in school at d university. I have a 40% knowledge in GIS. pls can I work or be involved in ur firm? Truly I can learn more and be useful in your company.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yes,I'm a staff that is fighting with Ngige,he must agree with our payment platform.
Ok/bye

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Pearly255(f): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
donPhill:
babe aofa na? abeg employ me na, i get over two years working experience for hotel management and services... pls qoute me back

Where do you reside?
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Celebsnews2:
I'm my own Boss and CEO of my million naira company.
What company is that? Can I get involved?
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by princessBB1(f): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Puloc:
Work as a security in a radio station but I plan to leave for any job in a construction firm as a surveyor or any other role. pls if anybody has any info or can help me in this regards, call me on 08023337034.
you will not kill somebory with laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? / INDORAMA ELEME PETROCHEMICALS LTD LAUNCH "INDORAMA ENGINEER TRAINEE PROGRAM" / Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.