Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? (28304 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord Or Lady Has Ever Given To You As A Tenant / Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by mustaphagreens(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
topcatking:
Landlady looked at me, sighed and said "I have 5 daughters & their father does not joke with them" she shook her head and murmured to herself in yoruba "hope it's not problem I want to cause for myself like this"

Eldest daughter came downstairs, checked me out, then began to form activity.

Got the crib, on the 5th day, got the eldest. Number 2 turned up... Well what can I say? I'm all for equal opportunities

grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Djdeebrain(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
If ur property that is not inside ur room but is inside the compound got stolen including your generator anything at all dont complain or you will be given quit notice. 16 Afam street Dline phc.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Stanleyq: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Uchelyn30:
What is the weirdest rule a landlord/Lady has ever given you?
That i should not Pack my car inside his fenced compound
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Landlady told me not to bring any woman to the house as she has beautiful daughters around that one can pick from. I was like, unto wetin nah!!!
Holiii holiii hoooliiii gringrin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by suraaj(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
Back then, my landlady before she will give you her house, you must have dvd, colored TV to avoid one tenants entering each other rooms,she told us one tenant use TV and vcd then to inpregnate another tenant wife.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Candycrushy(f): 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
wuta:
Hello nairalanders please I need help on how to get my order from aliexpress after waiting for a long time after the proposed delivery date has expired
Open a dispute
You know how you can do that right?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Sprumbaba: 1:40am On Dec 11, 2020
JaneYave:
No,I don't. Please,don' get me wrong,a tenancy agreement is cool if it goes well with the agreed parties.

It makes sense. Thanks
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by banio: 6:17am On Dec 11, 2020
Put only the CAP

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Ikegift4real(m): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mitsurugi:

Oh! grin I was at Daddy Onyeama, UNEC grin

Ndi uwa grin
Mine was Margret Cartwright unn
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Coolgent(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
[/quote][quote author=ibnlawal post=96928025]A topic very similar to this to this made FP few days ago. I can't help buh wonder why this also made FP, Is NL finally losing its touch?
And how in God's name did this make FP within few minutes of posting? Where are the moderators? There are more important topics that should make FP buh are being ignored by the learned moderators.
Their motive for taking it to front page is to attract traffic shikenan!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by EbonyCy(f): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Don't use tissue to clean your butt after using the toilet,use water instead to avoid the soak away to get filled fast
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Coolgent(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
JaneYave:
Simply put, there is a way you carry on with your life that even Landlord celebrates seeing you let alone make rule for you. It is when they can always see you that they behave anyhow.
You are right cos back then my landlord once asked why is it that i have never brought any Girl in 3 years grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by vhuqnl(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
EbonyCy:
Mine likes shutting his tenants up...u dare have no opinion...Imagine paying our october bill and for wateva reason he didn't pay it or he paid & didn't paste it on the gate.NEPA came & cut light this man asked us to pay reconnection fee,the stupid ones claiming good tenants dat don't no dia right has paid but me tell am say I no go pay cos i paid my bills before NEPA come cut d light..He is insisting I must pay or he go cut my light off...Pls is he right cos I'm bent on not paying that
Did you pay?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2021
modsAREuselesss:
i swear if u tell me where the house dey i go move to there next week
Hahahahaha. Nah Lagos the house dey, Magodo Phase 2. You like kpekus like this? Hahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Critical Things When Looking For An Apartment In Lagos / 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work / 16 Rooms Self Contain Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.