Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? (28262 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord Or Lady Has Ever Given To You As A Tenant / Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by sow4me(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
My landlord dey vex dey comot smoke if i carry woman enter. One day my big butt babe came n he looked tha ass til tha ass got in to my apartment. He started asking me to tell my babe to come with some friends next time.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
We don do dis course now or na for those peeps wey carry am over

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by heniford2: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
Bros taxi driver keee ? for this nigerian traffic ? me i no get tht kind patience ooo. i be real lagos hustler my G. i dey on these streets trying to make that bread lol
no worry you never see hustler you still dey learn so cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by ussv: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
You cannot put AC in the house, you cannot hang tv to the wall. No nails of any kind. When I complained, the guy yelled at me to go and buy TV stand.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Angelfrost(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
chieftroller002:
grin

No smoking of weed

How exactly is that a weird rule??! Abi you don't know the meaning of "Weird"??! undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by 2016easy2017: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:
Didn’t we go over this a week ago or something very similar.
Who the hell is he to give you that runs Isu command. Comm9n pack your load and come and stay with me free of charge with permission to do whatever you like
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Otuegbe: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
16 rooms Face me and face you in okpoko, Onitsha. Our landlady mama Ikenna. One toilet and one bathroom, for everybody including the landlord and his 7 kids.
Rules :
1. No flushing of toilet in the day. You can only flush in the morning and night X2 a day.
2. All Gen. Must be off before 12am.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Ekugbeh(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Winneygirl:
The gate locks at 6pm.
like seriously, Dem no born am well
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by endsarrrs(f): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Yes
pocohantas:
Maybe
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Nchenches: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nicoddemus:
To avoid the suck away getting full in time that I must shit once in a day sad

Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by purplekayc(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nicoddemus:
grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by friday2011(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Wassapviews:
Use of WhatsApp is not Allowed within her apartment cheesy

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by lekki1444: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
heniford2:
no worry you never see hustler you still dey learn so cheesy grin
bros you know ssay I just dey catch cruise for this thread ? me i no get landlord wey tell me say make i no walk around butt nekkid for hin compound. i dey troll nairaland grin grin ITS WHAT I DO WHEN AM BORED BRO grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Angy55(f): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
I have lived in 3 different states with different landlords, none gave me rules. As a matter of fact my gentle face and calm voice is the magic.

Once they see me, their conclusion is this one is not a trouble person and I never disappointed them.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by heniford2: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
bros you know ssay I just dey catch cruise for this thread ? me i no get landlord wey tell me say make i no walk around butt nekkid for hin compound. i dey troll nairaland grin grin ITS WHAT I DO WHEN AM BORED BRO grin
lolgrin no yawa you and ur cruise cheesy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by majamajic(m): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
One year

January to November

Not January to December

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by endsarrrs(f): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
angry
ipobarethieves:
angry Stop blaming landlord/lady over house rules.Why accept/pack into their house when u knw dat u are a certified lunatic sad angry? I'll not pay Ur psp bill, sweep pay security levy and expect the landlord to smile at u abi
. .hia!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
He Said everybody must not bath in the morning,at 1am midnight we must have our bath before daybreak
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Reelmii: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
JaneYave:
I don't give them that audacity. What the hell ? I don't pay you hard earned cash to make rules for me. I can't even live with them cos l mey not have time to pay homage.
looking at ur picture, u go really like trouble

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by BoboKush(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
I was not given complete key so I was why two keys it come with 6-7 keys so what's up..... She said that how they do it that incase I later leave n misplace key or didn't drop key after packing they wil use it

Na xo i bounce change m

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by delerx(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mad ooo. Guess the daughter was slowpoke or ugly
madridsta007:

I should date her daughter if I was going to have an extension on my rent. undecided
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by MightySparrow: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Don't Bleep your girl / wife in my house tongue grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by madridsta007(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
delerx:
Mad ooo. Guess the daughter was slowpoke or ugly

She was actually quite pretty. Just finished a teacher's college or so, "loaded" everywhere undecided wink
This was when I lived in a land where offering their daughters or females to you, once they fancy you, is quite normal.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by madridsta007(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
olufolarin2222:
for real?

Yup grin

By force dating.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by jacoik(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
He says no too much friends...I was like what da fuckkkkkkkkkk is this one saying
Imagine telling a real niggarr not to allow his real niggarrrrs into his house
I just laughed and pay his rent.....make him allow me enter the house first....
Na when I enter the house he nor fit talk again

Weed and bottles dey blaze everywhere for the house with my real niggarrrrs
I really need to report you to Mr Maguire abi na magu the efcc chairman that one of his lost son is on nairaland
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by jacoik(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nicoddemus:
lolxxxxx hahahaha like seriously?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by Hotzone(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
He says no too much friends...I was like what da fuckkkkkkkkkk is this one saying
Imagine telling a real niggarr not to allow his real niggarrrrs into his house
I just laughed and pay his rent.....make him allow me enter the house first....
Na when I enter the house he nor fit talk again

Weed and bottles dey blaze everywhere for the house with my real niggarrrrs

Poor criminal little boy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by adeskee(m): 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:

I wonder,awon useless mod,just pushing useless topic to front page
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by flexindino(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
EbonyCy:
Mine likes shutting his tenants up...u dare have no opinion...Imagine paying our october bill and for wateva reason he didn't pay it or he paid & didn't paste it on the gate.NEPA came & cut light this man asked us to pay reconnection fee,the stupid ones claiming good tenants dat don't no dia right has paid but me tell am say I no go pay cos i paid my bills before NEPA come cut d light..He is insisting I must pay or he go cut my light off...Pls is he right cos I'm bent on not paying that

Hey ma'am....don't pay 4d reconnection...cos if u do, then you don't know it right....ur landlord is a being like you....he's knows what right....he acted foolish prolly cos he's the landlord and feels no one can challenge him....please don't pay....if you stand it grounds, I promise he'll not only be scared of you, he'll respect u

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by vickydevoka(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Gavel:
One of my friends in once lived in a house where at Rumualogu, PH and one of the rules was that he must not have sex on the floor or let his legs touch the floor while doing it.
Lie
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by enemyofprogress: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:
this is for those that had carry over in the course
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? by mmyfarmsltd(m): 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dem say make we no hang photo or frames on the wall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16 Rooms Self Contain Hostel / 3 Critical Things When Looking For An Apartment In Lagos / 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.