Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

"I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms (3938 Views)

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by femi4: 4:55am On Dec 09, 2020
Nuyokoi:
there's no correlation between my comment and yours.

cos you couldn't read in-between the lines
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by 21cents: 5:20am On Dec 09, 2020
TruthHurts1:
Did I hear someone say "She fine sha?" Can I WhatsApp you the contact details of my eye doctor? Or has "fine" been given a new meaning on NL?

bros she's fine na haba.
how do you rate "fine" more than this?

Average face,
big eyes,
Good fleshy feminine body

bro she's fine. and I'm even surprised she's having this problem of getting a man. or maybe na long throat dey worry her like most girls. they want Rich money bags. and rich money bags scarce.
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by Amarisco(f): 6:01am On Dec 09, 2020
That hair perm is serious. shocked
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 09, 2020
femi4:
cos you couldn't read in-between the lines

you quoted me, therefore you ought to have understood my point and responded accordingly.

my comment pertains to A; you quoted it making reference to Z, yet somehow it's I who couldn't read in-between the lines?

people on this site are unbelievable, no kidding.
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by femi4: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2020
Nuyokoi:
you quoted me, therefore you ought to have understood my point and responded accordingly.

my comment pertains to A; you quoted it making reference to Z, yet somehow it's I who couldn't read in-between the lines?

people on this site are unbelievable, no kidding.
You're still struggling to comprehend. .I ve moved on anyway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Body-count Matters ?? / "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 / 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.