Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish (3902 Views)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by Barims(m): 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] please pardon my grammatical errors and blunders here as I don't know proper English. My girlfriend has a weird fetish which is uncomfortable for me, she is found of sitting full weight on my flat/skinny stomach,, sometimes I can't bear the pain because I was unable to breath, I have discussed with her about this but she seems not to care. I am a pretty skinny guy she is a little chubby with big ass she is quite heavier than me she is 64 kg while I'm 55 I don't know what to do please should I dump her

She sit on my stomach in this position

Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by brosom(m): 3:34am On Sep 25, 2021
Na u cos am na,

E be like say u no dey fit shout for am or u dey do SIMple man thing make she no leave u grin.

If u like no do anything until ur kokoro for stomach go burst, maybe u go get sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by BLACKPRIEST: 6:21am On Sep 25, 2021
Some thing isn't adding up in your story.

Your girlfriend consistently does something that physically hurts you.

So, how does this woman gets you to always lie down facing up for her sit on your tommy?

It hurts you and you repeat the same thing; it keeps paining you and you keep repeating the same.

Don't even come up here and type a response claiming that she does it whenever you're lying down because you'll sound stupid.
If you don't like what she does, don't lie down facing up whenever she's around you.

My conclusion: you actually enjoy the act, but you came here to disturb us. That's childlike.

BE VERY CAREFUL.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by Petenoir(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2021
She want to kill you with style.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by duro4chang(m): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2021
The post get as e be.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by Capitalpunisher: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2021
In plain language, your obituary is loading.

Unless you sit here down and tell her that the day she try it again it will be over for the relationship

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Eya sorry about that.
Give her to me, I weigh 96 kg and I gat a stomach full of packs. Let me handle the job for you sir. Otherwise give me her sister with the same fetish
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by SUPERPACK: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
If truly you weigh 55kg please add a little more weight, it is below average of an adult male. Add a little more to be on a safe side.
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by MufasaLion: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
Best advice is you should let her going you can't pit up with her fetish. I believe most people got fetish and it's better you have someone that share same fetish as you. That's mutual understanding.

Let her go or she'd go out and satisfy herself and come back to you and act all cool.
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by luvmijeje(f): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hmmm! You want to dump your girlfriend because she sits on your stomach?

Please dump her! It is the big ass that is shooking your eyes. Please go into a relationship with someone you like.

If you really like her, you will start going to gym and start carrying weight. I can't talk more than that.
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by Barims(m): 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
SUPERPACK:
If truly you weigh 55kg please add a little more weight, it is below average of an adult male. Add a little more to be on a safe side.

I have tried and I have hit the gym multiple times all to no avail I'm 22 years old
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by Barims(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
Eya sorry about that.
Give her to me, I weigh 96 kg and I gat a stomach full of packs. Let me handle the job for you sir. Otherwise give me her sister with the same fetish

You mean you are okay with this kind of fetish ���
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by Barims(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
MufasaLion:
Best advice is you should let her going you can't pit up with her fetish. I believe most got fetish and it's better you have someone that share same fetish as you. That's mutual understanding.

Let her go or she'd go out and satisfy herself and come back to you and act all cool.

Okay thanks very much
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by Barims(m): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
luvmijeje:

Please dump her! It is the big ass that is shooking your eyes. Please go into a relationship with someone you like.

If you really like her, you will start going to gym and start carrying weight. I can't talk more than that.

I think from my foot Everytime she twerk her heavy bum bum for me grin grin grin
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by MufasaLion: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
luvmijeje:

It's not about him going to gym. Don't you understand what a fetish is? There are several men that are muscular and well built but hate such fetish. Fetish is psychological.
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by luvmijeje(f): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Barims:

I think from my foot Everytime she twerk her heavy bum bum for me grin grin grin

I know! The way you even mentioned that ass, it shows.
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by luvmijeje(f): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

It's not about him going to gym. Don't you understand what a fetish is? There are several men that are muscular and well built but hate such fetish. Fetish is psychological.

This kind of fetishness is still okay. There is solution to it if the guy is willing. He just need to work on his stamina.
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by MufasaLion: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
luvmijeje:

This kind of fetishness is still okay. There is solution to it if the guy is willing. He just need to work on his stamina.

Yes, he needs to work on his stamina but I don't think he even likes such fetish.
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by nokspos: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
have you tried setting on her for a long time till she feels uncomfortable , then continue till she feels more uncomfortable
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by Barims(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
nokspos:
have you tried setting on her for a long time till she feels uncomfortable , then continue till she feels more uncomfortable

I did and she is very okay with it,, but It's very uncomfortable for me to sit on her stomach such a weird fetish
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Barims:

You mean you are okay with this kind of fetish ���

Sure bruv. Anything that makes ma lady wet
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by Barims(m): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Sure bruv. Anything that makes ma lady wet

I bet you can't endure my girlfriend cruelty can you endure 30 minutes and above sitting full weight on your stomach
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by Truvelisback(m): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2021

Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
One day, you will die!
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by SporaD8: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Barims:
[color=#990000][/color] please pardon my grammatical errors and blunders here as I don't know proper English. My girlfriend has a weird fetish which is uncomfortable for me, she is found of sitting full weight on my flat/skinny stomach,, sometimes I can't bear the pain because I was unable to breath, I have discussed with her about this but she seems not to care. I am a pretty skinny guy she is a little chubby with big ass she is quite heavier than me she is 64 kg while I'm 55 I don't know what to do please should I dump her

She sit on my stomach in this position
She meant no harm. She just can't help it - that's her subconscious way of showering you with affections.
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by Barims(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
nijaomegacode:
One day, you will die!

embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by Crazydamsel: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
She love u that's why
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Barims:

I bet you can't endure my girlfriend cruelty can you endure 30 minutes and above sitting full weight on your stomach
Does she weigh as much as two mower tires? If no, then we ain't gat no problem. Cause those are what I use for abdominal workout cool
Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by OcMichaels(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2021
Kwame!!

Re: I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish by Barims(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2021
:
dannyrhymes600:

Does she weigh as much as two mower tires? If no, then we ain't gat no problem. Cause those are what I use for abdominal workout cool

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Beautiful Black Woman Deserves A Rose / Is She Loose? / Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.