Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official (38911 Views)

The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto / Manchester United Vs Istanbul Basaksehir : UCL (4 - 1) On 24th Nov 2020 / Istanbul Basaksehir Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 4th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by DEEBOZZ(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
BREAKING NEWS
THE MATCH IS SET TO RESUME AFTER PLAYERS FROM BOTH TEAM AGREED TO PROCEED WITH THE MATCH.

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by okoIYAyin(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
dazzlingd:
Black man calls black man nigger and it's okay..
White man calls black man nigger and everyone screams for his head.
This is injustice against the white man. angry

Simply because an average black man thinks he is inferior to a white man, thus always feel threatened by white man. As long as the earth remains, there will always be racism, you'll see a black man discriminate against a white and that's fine but when reverse is the case, we'll start shouting racism. Racism is not simply a thing of white against the black by the way, just that we've imbedded it into our mentality to seem that way. I believe if we're gonna have any real chance at stopping racism, an average black man needs to change his mindset, have to believe he is not in any way different to a white man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by SEGLIZ: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
post=96872431:
SAY NO TO RACISM.

BREAKING PSG vs Istanbul Basaksehir game halted after fourth official accused of racism. Istanbul Basaksehir assistant manager Pierre Webo was sent off after 14 minutes after words were exchanged with the fourth official, and a heated debate continued on the sidelines at the Parc des Princes.

But for the lives of us, how can an official racially abuse players?!
Just like the ref that did the same thing to our darling John Mike Obi of Chelsea some years back.
What is this world turning to for Krissake?
This is the height of it.

If found guilty, he should face the highest penalty (no pun intended) in racism.

hey!
sis where have being all this while?
really missed you, your presence, your punch lines.
is it a welcome back or just a drop by?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by SeriouslySense(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Exactly, the game is to smile at their face and meanwhile develop our Nations, those people look at our countries, how backward it is, and will not respect any one of us, although i don't care about their regard, what we should care about is our own people, and to develop our countries so we enjoy it as maximally as possible.
Ogaonos:
you get sense.person dey speak my mind.if u notice Arab have less discrimination than blacks why Dubai,Qatar Doha etc there development is changing d narrative.even Chinese always say DT before they got developed they were discriminated.africa development which will be champion by we Nigeria is crucial to wipe racism.Dt why am passionate about the endsars ,endbadgovernance.note racism is deep new media in d west aren't innocent.sterotyping africans DT we live on trees is racist.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by tunapawizzy: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
SeriouslySense:
who cares, i don't care about football, its not even our cultural heritage so what is so important about football, we always miss what is important, we want to be regarded by others, yet, what is really important, is that
1) we develop our nations, we should stop this beggar mentality, others will keep treating us as dirt, as llong as we have not uplifted our standards at home, its not about the outside, its about the inside.
2) footballers are not beggars, whites do not pay you if u are not adding value, no free money abroad. if a footballer is not talented enough to be paid, a white man will not pay him the money, so it is okay for us to demand some respect

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Belmot(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Weedhustler:

Mr oga man u has a beta goal diff...go n check biko.
They use head to head not goal difference. only the premier league still uses goals difference.

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by codemaniacs: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
zz
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by jrusky(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
SeriouslySense:
There a ways to do things that work in certain places, one should always think first before anything

Yea you are right but I believe its yet time to start slappjng and beating up any idiot that fail to realise he is no better than other base on their skin colour ok.

So say your opiniono bro.

I that you are talking to I lived greater part of my life outside the shore of Nigeria(precisely The Western World) so I'm no new to such annoying stunt.

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Smartlife(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
bigt2:
And thirdly:
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war. And until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation, until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. And until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race, there is war. And until that day, the dream of lasting peace, world citizenship, rule of international morality, will remain but a fleeting illusion to be pursued, but never attained... now everywhere is war.”

Bob Marley was truly a prophet

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Sonnobax15(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Asadujames202:

Hahahahaaha

Mine na juventus v barca

No team to score 3 in a row
Juve don score 2
Coupon about to tear

lol omah,you still hold the ticket?
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by SeriouslySense(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Exactly, and by all means, we should support them in their regard, it is right, but fundamentally we must address the real cause, not the symptoms.

I Support them, their stance against racism, although i don't care about football. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its only the symptoms we are addressing, so its possible we keep talking throughout eternity.

tunapawizzy:

2) footballers are not beggars, whites do not pay you if u are not adding value, no free money abroad. if a footballer is not talented enough to be paid, a white man will not pay him the money, so it is okay for us to demand some respect
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Sonnobax15(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
DEEBOZZ:
Correct guy! Me self come tire for the way the match been dey go oo!

Body sweet me for this one cheesy cheesy
lol instead of bad thing to happen,make rain fall abeg..

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by JoeEeL(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
CSTRR:

This mentality is why black nations are hopeless.

Survival mentality.
No dignity.

Its not just about that. There's a saying that respect is earned, not given.

I don't support racism but single out a single working, progressive black nation in the world. Just one.

Instead what you have are a combination of backwards, failures. The most populous black nation in the world is Nigeria. What are we an example of?
Internet fraud, political fraud, corruption, poverty capital of the world.

Check out another monolithic black country in the world : Haiti. What are they a symbol of ? Your guess is as good as mine.

Someone made a point on how Asians used to be treated likewise until a few nations there began to progress, like China, Japan etc.

Nigeria as a black prototype, what is it synonymous with?

People committing jungle justice, army killing her own people, corruption on a grand scale. Boko haram terrorism. Internet fraud... you name it.

Build yourself first and you wont need to demand respect from any one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by SeriouslySense(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
okay, what some of them do is to ensure blacks have bad reputation, they know we are emotional, they will play on that, so we can get upset and act out, then they will say we are violent and spread such reputation everywhere, what we needed is to transfer technology to our society, to maximize the benefit we have rather than engaging them in their silly mind games
jrusky:

Yea you are right but I believe its yet time to start slappjng and beating up any idiot that fail to realise he is no better than other base on their skin colour ok.

So say your opiniono bro.

I that you are talking to I lived greater part of my life outside the shore of Nigeria(precisely The Western World) so I'm no new to such annoying stunt.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by SeriouslySense(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
Exactly, we can always learn by trying as hard as possible, China was smart enough to do so, we can, if we really valued our potentials.
codemaniacs:

At a time in history, Africa was the most developed continent in the world. They destroyed Africa by killing the scholars, teachers e.t.c.

If you develop your nations they will find or a create a way to destroy it. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't attempt to develop your nations.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Kennyswag: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
Blacks that are tribalist crying racism...
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by codemaniacs: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
zz
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Drone95(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Thank Jah, the match that seems to spoil my ticket is suspended.

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by OMONGBALI: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
dazzlingd:

If your friend call you werey and if a stranger call you the same, it hits differently.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by codemaniacs: 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
zz

2 Likes

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Miner13: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
mrsage:

It's obvious you have a very low IQ. Next time keep quiet
you yourself know it'. that nigga is freely used among we black, why is it now a racist word? ayam confuse

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by abbey621(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
dazzlingd:

Just like when your siblings or friends call you fool or stupid, you would react more positively than when a total stranger or someone you do not know suddenly starts calling you fooolish boy or stupid boy!
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
codemaniacs:

Knowledge was shared with China, India e.t.c. that's why they're improving. How many apple, Android and other tech and non tech factories are in Africa?

When it comes to Africa they stereotype Africa and say Africans need charity and not knowledge transfer. China, india will never be where it is today if the European nations didn't turn it to their manufacturing hub and transfer know how.

They shared nothing with China. China transferred technology through espionage.
American Factories moved to China because of cheap Labour there. Respect the Chinese, they've tried.

2 Likes

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by DEEBOZZ(m): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sonnobax15:
lol
instead of bad thing to happen,make rain fall abeg..
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by HitlerGaddafi: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
tunapawizzy:
deep hypocrisy around racism..the nonsense 4th official knelt down at the beginning of the match but few minutes into the he is already making racist remarks.....they just act the support for people of colour, they do not mean it
.see black people are over reactive. The ref simply asked his assistant who should be carded and he respond by "that black guy". (In his language). Pls what's the offence? Black people we too carry this racism for head like gala

3 Likes

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by codemaniacs: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by SeriouslySense(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
but we have talented inventors or scientists in Nigeria, who are ingenious they can easily create tech and easily learn new tech and transfer some crucial parts back to the country, that one strategy, we lose brilliant minds to other countries.

We don't really need other countries to come, we have to be determined and focused, that's all. cheesy cheesy cheesy, where there is a will there is a way
codemaniacs:

Knowledge was shared with China, India e.t.c. that's why they're improving. How many apple, Android and other tech and non tech factories are in Africa?

When it comes to Africa they stereotype Africa and say Africans need charity and not knowledge transfer. China, india will never be where it is today if the European nations didn't turn it to their manufacturing hub and transfer know how.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Miner13: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
it doesn't work that way.

You loose everything if you don't stand for something
as in standing against the word 'nigga cos it connote ordinary or inferior?
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by abbey621(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
.see black people are over reactive. The ref simply asked his assistant who should be carded and he respond by "that black guy". (In his language). Pls what's the offence? Black people we too carry this racism for head like gala

You sound ignorant! Players have names and each official is expected to know the players name or numbers not call them by their color. Imagine police raided your office in a foreign land and they shouted we are looking for criminal, yes the black guy, I'm sure you would be very upset grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! / Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich / West Brom Vs Arsenal : Carabao Cup (0 - 6) On 25th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.