Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? (6685 Views)

Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish / Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by hashtagged(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
tnerro1:
I love staring at soft looking ass, does that make me a rapist? grin

Yes
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by tnerro1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
hashtagged:

Yes

Werey grin
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:51am On Dec 11, 2020
BaddieFreak:
There is this guy who is living in the next flat in my compound. He is a new tenant he actually moved in last month but I have noticed that whenever I am going out he likes staring at me and my ass seductively but I have always ignored him. So this night about 20 mins ago, I heard a knock on my door and voila it was the guy, I asked him what he wants and he said he was feeling lonely and bored that can he come in and I don't even know his name as we have never talked before except tonight. I could perceive the smell of alcohol in his breath so I told him that I was about to sleep when he came in so he said what about a dinner date with me tomorrow I told him that I will be busy so he left.

Seriously the way he keeps staring at my asss and his creepy behaviour makes me feel like he is a potential rapist. Hope I am safe sha?
Is that your ass on your DP moniker cool.
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Kalatium(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Enigma2049:
This attention seeker again . You created an account of recent , and all you do is to ridicule, insult and bash men in all the threads you make up. We know ur type, they all come and go after the bashing spree .

I only pity those who take you serious, as you're just a troll with made up stories. undecided
What do you expect from a misandrist.

I Believe she is an old Nairalander who opened new account to bash men using fake stories but cant do it it with her old account.

1 Like

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by NiRfreak(m): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
You must have rape fantasy....your childhood rape and molestation has hardwired rape into your psyche that it's now a kink for you, but u won't tell us the truth.
I hope you will be bold enough to tell us the truth by the time that neighbor of yours starts fvbcking you in that ya lonely room
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
BaddieFreak:
There is this guy who is living in the next flat in my compound. He is a new tenant he actually moved in last month but I have noticed that whenever I am going out he likes staring at me and my ass seductively but I have always ignored him. So this night about 20 mins ago, I heard a knock on my door and voila it was the guy, I asked him what he wants and he said he was feeling lonely and bored that can he come in and I don't even know his name as we have never talked before except tonight. I could perceive the smell of alcohol in his breath so I told him that I was about to sleep when he came in so he said what about a dinner date with me tomorrow I told him that I will be busy so he left.

Seriously the way he keeps staring at my asss and his creepy behaviour makes me feel like he is a potential rapist. Hope I am safe sha?
Where Do U Want Him To Stare At? When U Wore Something Dat Brought Out Ur ASS. Aside Dat, Men Staring At D Ass Is Not A New Thing. It's A Common Behaviour 4rm Some Guys. Dat He Stares At U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Is A Rapist. He May Be Sexually Interested Or Attracted To U.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Darkest Model With Big Yansh And Breast Goes Viral / Knacking Festival In Ghana�(video) / Photo: Shameless Couple Doing "It" In A Public Toilet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.