Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? (6691 Views)

Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish / Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:08am On Dec 09, 2020
Bro why are you doing like this,

You're not even smart at all,

Only god know if you can think of how to make money,

My brother in the story you wrote you said he knocked , you allowed him in, he then said he wanna take you out, bla bla bla,

Bro even you never take your girlfriend out you're such a funny man grin , so what landlord told you about your balance doesn't enter your head abi ? he said that you must pay before this year end, instead of you thinking of how to make money you're wasting yaa time here

All is well my brother, may god help us man ✌️✊

1 Like

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by BaddieFreak(f): 12:13am On Dec 09, 2020
mj31:

he is lusting after you...
just try and avoid being alone in a room with him
to avoid story that touch
Okay
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by BaddieFreak(f): 12:14am On Dec 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Bro why are you doing like this,

You're not even smart at all,

Only god know if you can think of how to make money,

My brother in the story you wrote you said he knocked , you allowed him in, he then said he wanna take you out, bla bla bla,

Bro even you never take your girlfriend out you're such a funny man grin , so what landlord told you about your balance doesn't enter your head abi ? he said that you must pay before this year end, instead of you thinking of how to make money you're wasting yaa time here

All is well my brother, may god help us man ✌️✊

Stop whatever you are smoking, it is not good for your mental health sad
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:19am On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Stop whatever you are smoking, it is not good for your mental health sad

Bro drop dat level,

. anything for your small boy,

Please nah, wink

Bro yunno sat Niger situation no good at all,, jusss tell me what you know man

We gather dey my brother ❤️✊✌️
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by maya007: 1:51am On Dec 09, 2020
1,its either you dont have a good choice of words or ur just a stupid attention seeking girl how can u easily call somone a rapist simply cause dey stare at you,be careful wat u vomit with your mouth might just come to hunt you later

1 Like

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by femi4: 5:34am On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
There is this guy who is living in the next flat in my compound. He is a new tenant he actually moved in last month but I have noticed that whenever I am going out he likes staring at me and my ass seductively but I have always ignored him. So this night about 20 mins ago, I heard a knock on my door and voila it was the guy, I asked him what he wants and he said he was feeling lonely and bored that can he come in and I don't even know his name as we have never talked before except tonight. I could perceive the smell of alcohol in his breath so I told him that I was about to sleep when he came in so he said what about a dinner date with me tomorrow I told him that I will be busy so he left.

Seriously the way he keeps staring at my asss and his creepy behaviour makes me feel like he is a potential rapist. Hope I am safe sha?
He was imagining how a girl of your age is having a ridiculous flat ass. Nothing to worry about
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by 444crop: 5:56am On Dec 09, 2020
Hah!!! Only u kwa....where is d pic of the ass d guy keep staring at? Lemme see why he keeps staring
BaddieFreak:

I am paranoid when it comes to men maybe because I never had the chance to see my father or the fact that I was raised by a step dad that harassed me sexually and usually beat my mom or perhaps it is the fact that I was raped by men when I was young. cry I just feel paranoid when men gets creepy towards me. Not that I hate men though, my boss is a man but he is a nice man.
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Simplecity(m): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2020
man in woman's profile grin grin if you know you know wink

1 Like

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Notatribalist(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
There is this guy who is living in the next flat in my compound. He is a new tenant he actually moved in last month but I have noticed that whenever I am going out he likes staring at me and my ass seductively but I have always ignored him. So this night about 20 mins ago, I heard a knock on my door and voila it was the guy, I asked him what he wants and he said he was feeling lonely and bored that can he come in and I don't even know his name as we have never talked before except tonight. I could perceive the smell of alcohol in his breath so I told him that I was about to sleep when he came in so he said what about a dinner date with me tomorrow I told him that I will be busy so he left.

Seriously the way he keeps staring at my asss and his creepy behaviour makes me feel like he is a potential rapist. Hope I am safe sha?
Hope you don't dress provocatively around him like the pics on your dp? Thought that's not suppose to be his business anyway.. But don't be afraid of the unknown, just becareful that's all.
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by mosdii(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2020
This is Zzor alternate account.
The male claiming female, don't fall for her cheap gimmicks.

2 Likes

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Creeza(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2020
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by BaddieFreak(f): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2020
maya007:
1,its either you dont have a good choice of words or ur just a stupid attention seeking girl how can u easily call somone a rapist simply cause dey stare at you,be careful wat u vomit with your mouth might just come to hunt you later

I didn't call him a rapist. I only ask if he is a potential rapist
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by davillian(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I think you have a fat ass
And the guy wants a taste of it....
His approach is strong and firm...
Meaning he will still Bleep you.....no matter how long it takes ..
Mind you he won't rape you
You will take that pussy to him

2 Likes

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Jaysleeves(m): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2020
Hey if you reside on the island, we can hangout over the weekend. Send u a DM. Reply if u game candy.
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2020
Next time you see just tell Bros I will like you to Bleep me crazy tonight no need to waste your money on a date I'm a cheap hoe
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by lascos912(m): 10:40am On Dec 09, 2020
oloriburuku omoale ni e
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Rickmann: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

If u grown and sensible enough, u should know what to do..if only the story is true.
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Famexit(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

You need prayers

He has been going around since yesterday calling all Nigerian girls useless grin

1 Like

Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by tnerro1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Picture of the ass the way it was when he was staring at it or we no go believe you
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jaysleeves:
Hey if you reside on the island, we can hangout over the weekend. Send u a DM. Reply if u game candy.

aofa bro

you wan Bleep your fellow nigga
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by edoman2016: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Slvt you are.
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by hashtagged(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
I know guys like this they are not rapists do but show him you are not interested cause these type of men beat ladies.
Well it's not right to call him a rapist until he raped you so come tell us the story hen it happens.
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Jessepaid(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
ABCthings:
...I'm sorry you had to go through all that. sad
I just happy you know that all men are not the same.
...and you suddenly believe all her shit... Gadamn nigga
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by BaddieFreak(f): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
hashtagged:
I know guys like this they are not rapists do but show him you are not interested cause these type of men beat ladies.
Well it's not right to call him a rapist until he raped you so come tell us the story hen it happens.
Okay
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by BaddieFreak(f): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jaysleeves:

Thanks but I rarely hang out with people I don't know.
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Judybash93(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
There's nothing wrong with the him starring at your buttocks. Just don't let him touch it
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

�. so you let the creepy guy, potential rapist into your room? and you where alone? that's always the prologue of a horror story.

Your behind must be something else to make..................

on a serious note, tell the creep that you don't enjoy his staring at your behind -although you didn't say you no like am. If that doesn't work, try arrange small fart give am on one of the occasions his eyes is glued to your behind-it normally brings our thought back to righteous matters
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Iseoluwani: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

na only u waka come. last time ur step fada beat your MAMA, Now na neighbour dey stare at u. keep clout chasing.
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by Rawhumper(m): 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
I think your prob is psychological, if care is not
taken you may not really enjoy sex with your man or husband due to your past.

I wont bash you because from what you i can
see the reasons you against men and its
natural so guys shouldnt just diss you.

You really need an understanding patient guy
that can also DICK YOUR BRAINS OUT to make
you see the sweeter part of sex life.

As for your dad, you did a brilliant job we
hope he learns his lessons.

Becareful of your neighbour, he may rape you
in two ways either coming as robbers with his friends or accosting you on the way after he
has mastered your movement.

For him to knock on your door shows he
couldnt control himself, if your story is true then you need to be very mightful.

BaddieFreak:

I am paranoid when it comes to men maybe because I never had the chance to see my father or the fact that I was raised by a step dad that harassed me sexually and usually beat my mom or perhaps it is the fact that I was raped by men when I was young. cry I just feel paranoid when men gets creepy towards me. Not that I hate men though, my boss is a man but he is a nice man.
Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by tnerro1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
I love staring at soft looking ass, does that make me a rapist? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? / Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona / How Do I Know If He Has Any Marriage Plans For Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.