Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For (35610 Views)

N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos / Why Someone With N200k Phones Was Denied A Job He Qualified For / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
Shellsploit:
Far better than the morgue attendant job am doing...

Afterall he won't be knocking and entering backwards into his office every minute. Someone will be embalming a body, the next thing, u wll be hearing strange voices lipsrsealed

tell us more about ur job...
interesting

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by lastclaire4(f): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
Shellsploit:

Afterall he won't be knocking and entering backwards into his office every minute. Someone will be embalming a body, the next thing, u wll be hearing strange voices lipsrsealed

Are you joking?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by jomoh: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
authority2006:

Everything is wrong, there's no way 40% of your salary won't be deducted whether you show lackadaisical attitude towards work or not, that's simply a set up.

Apart from the Fine of making the MD repeat himself(still avoidable with proper concentration) there’s absolutely none on that list that can’t be avoided and on a normal day should be the benchmarks. Then how many times will they have contact with the MD and allow many people will?

If you get deducted anything above 15% in 3months your work attitude should be questioned.
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by ejanla077: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Me and you kno say dis was drafted and posted online for clout and attention sake....

Believe at ur own peril
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by authority2006(m): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
jomoh:

Apart from the Fine of making the MD repeat himself(still avoidable with proper concentration) there’s absolutely none on that list that can’t be avoided and on a normal day should be the benchmarks. Then how many times will they have contact with the MD and allow many people will?

If you get deducted anything above 15% in 3months your work attitude should be questioned.

That's still a no no situation in any sane society. Just imagine a random rules like that in USA or UK or Canada! When people are poor, they're easily oppressed. And abnormal becomes normal.
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by authority2006(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
HIbreed:
If you think those rules are harsh wait till you set up a company, you will discover people are animals and the only language they understand is paying them with their own coins.

What better comment could we expect from someone who already see people as animals? You can't do better than how you perceived people to be.
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Oluwaseun2020(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
If you havent found jesus at this time...i pity you...
God has special things for you...he can give you your life time salary in a day..
Matthew 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me;

True rest is with jesus.
Find him today
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by jomoh: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
authority2006:

That's still a no no situation in any sane society. Just imagine a random rules like that in USA or UK or Canada! When people are poor, they're easily oppressed. And abnormal becomes normal.

Lol. It may not be strict, this laws exists in most western countries and are largely unwritten. Well except for the MD repeating himself.

In fact all big organisations have this rules in each department. It only came together because it’s a small company.
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by bcbones: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Necksonnel:
No pay at the end of the end month grin
Making the manager to repeat herself cost 5k grin grin

This one burst brain, imagine she repeats herself daily willingly you'll end up owing the company month end
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by OLAN2015: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
I think I know the company but I don't want to mention their name. They are in the Fast Food/Eatery business . But the poster can correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by shantti(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Shellsploit:

Abeg tell us more about this job
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Daddyboy21: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mere seeing the rules I knew it was a woman that was either MD, HR or Manager. No matter what you do, do not allow a woman to be in charge of a man. They are very toxic and power drunken. God knew it very well before he made Head the head. We are where we are in the world because of what woman did to man in the garden of eden.
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by Skilex(m): 12:48am On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I find work i see
I see work i nor go run....last last maybe na you go even dey owe them money....month end...employer is like niggarrrr..your salary is minus -115,000 naira..which means your complete salary of 100k is gone and now self you even still dey owe us more 15k....we go deduct am from subsequent payments
The only easy rule there na that clocking card

No matter what in life me nor go ever work for anybody

Except if na federal government job. With job security, promotion, annual leave, hazard allowance, Christmas package
I better sit down inside this my satum( inner room where you huzzle only) dey huzzle with my tools and format

Bro. You say you go text me back but I no cun see your reply
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by zedegit: 1:36am On Dec 10, 2020
sodiqapril:
Don't know what to say ..it might seem too harsh but if real sapa handle you, you won't think twice before accepting the job..

You have a poor mentality. For someone like you, by the time they finish the deduction you will be the one to balance them.

Besides they made a mistake in writing "approval" and other mistakes too.

I wouldn't touch that company with a long pole.
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by zedegit: 1:46am On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I find work i see
I see work i nor go run....last last maybe na you go even dey owe them money....month end...employer is like niggarrrr..your salary is minus -115,000 naira..which means your complete salary of 100k is gone and now self you even still dey owe us more 15k....we go deduct am from subsequent payments
The only easy rule there na that clocking card

No matter what in life me nor go ever work for anybody

Except if na federal government job. With job security, promotion, annual leave, hazard allowance, Christmas package
I better sit down inside this my satum( inner room where you huzzle only) dey huzzle with my tools and format

The clocking card can be faulty. Rule states "failure to clock in " It never gave room for glitches.
Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by HIbreed(m): 7:04am On Dec 10, 2020
authority2006:

What better comment could we expect from someone who already see people as animals? You can't do better than how you perceived people to be.
yes some people are animals. Real humans follow rules, animals don't. Comprendez? Own a company first, you will be shocked how people behave sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. / Vacancies / Chevron Nig Ltd Accepting Hard Copy Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.