Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Sons Fall In Love With Their Mothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sons Fall In Love With Their Mothers (762 Views)

There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sons Fall In Love With Their Mothers by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sorry if the heading looks somehow.

But I will try to explain what I mean.

I read in a book that every man always feels attracted to a female who looks like his mum when the mum was still young.

A single man can actually fall in love with many women of different sizes, colours and shape.

But the real dream woman of that particular man will always be a woman who looks like the man's mum when the mum was much younger.

For instance if your dream woman is presently a 20 year old girl, just compare her picture with the picture of your mum when she was 20 years old and you will see that they look alike.

That means every man is unconsciously attracted to his mum.

In fact when I read it in psychological books, I made a little assessment and discovered it was true.

It is true in my life and I believe it is true in the life of all men.

Now let me tell you the truth:

If by any mistake you happen to see your mother when she is completely naked,
I tell you the truth, there is no girl or lady or woman that will be as sexy and desirable as her when completely naked.

Of course there is no one that will deliberately go to see his mum while she is naked.

That will be a taboo of the highest order.

But if by any mistake you see her complete naked body, you will know what I mean.

No wonder psychologists believe that the greatest desire of a man is for his mum.

But this desire is an unconscious desire.
Re: Sons Fall In Love With Their Mothers by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Of course some people will come here to try and twist what I have written.

Some will come here to try and be abusive and to use hateful words.

I was just bringing what I read and what I discovered to be true at least from my own experience.

No one can ever feel like sleeping with his mum no matter how beautiful and sexy she is, even if she is the most beautiful and sexy lady in the world.

So don't get me wrong.

Keep your abuses and hatred in your pocket.
Re: Sons Fall In Love With Their Mothers by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Because of the Oedipus and Electra complex. Any more question?
Re: Sons Fall In Love With Their Mothers by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Because of the Oedipus and Electra complex. Any more question?

I didn't even consider that one.

I have even forgotten what Oedipus complex is.

Please can you remind me what it is?
Re: Sons Fall In Love With Their Mothers by SILENTandSMART2: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
Why do your brain fall in love with eleribuu things ?

smiley

1 Like

Re: Sons Fall In Love With Their Mothers by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2020
SweetHearted:

I didn't even consider that one.

I have even forgotten what Oedipus complex is.

Please can you remind me what it is?

G

O

O

G

L

E
Re: Sons Fall In Love With Their Mothers by tobechi74: 12:25am On Dec 09, 2020
I think it has to do with personality than physique
Re: Sons Fall In Love With Their Mothers by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2020
tobechi74:
I think it has to do with personality than physique

It could be.
Re: Sons Fall In Love With Their Mothers by hashtagged(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Same way as ladies love guys who look like their dads(if he is a nice person)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Painful Thing That Happened To You This Year? / I Was So Embarrassed Today / ‏Do You Agree With These 2 Tips For Dating a Nigerian Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.