Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Hitting The center of gravity: What, Where And How To Find It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hitting The center of gravity: What, Where And How To Find It (438 Views)

Guy Shared A cobra snakes drawn at G spot of A Lady Curve He Hanged Out On TGF / +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] / Does The G Spot Really Exist In Nigerian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hitting The center of gravity: What, Where And How To Find It by Asapchikki(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2020

You may have probably heard of the center of gravity. It’s probably one of the talked about topic between people engaging in sexual intercourse. Yet, it remains mysterious to many.

hitting the center of gravity and reaching Orgasm for women is of climax level during sex. It is rarely for a woman to reach orgasm through intercourse alone, so any man aiming to satisfy his wife sexually must know where center of gravity of her woman is, and be able to play with it.

Finding and hitting the center of gravity is something every man who want to satisfy his woman must strive to understand and utilize the knowledge from this article. Some will find it while some may never find it … but half the fun is in the finding!

What is center of gravity?

The center of gravity has been described as a small erotic zone on the front wall of the vagina that can lead to intense orgasms if properly stimulated. It is about 5p piece in size made from ultra sensitive, erectile-like tissue that when touched, swells to double the size (10p).
Does it exist?

Yes center of gravity exist and when stimulated help women reach vaginal orgasm. it’s not a mysterious part developed by women to frustrate men into effective sex. So many people doubt the existence but trust me, it’s real. Not all women find their center of gravity but observing women who long for orgasm always know when their man is heating the right spot.

Hitting the center of gravity: Where is the center of gravity located?

Since the center of gravity is real, so where is the center of gravity.

The center of gravity also known as Gräfenberg, was named after a gynecologist called Dr. Ernst Gräfenberg, who first described the center of gravity in the 1940s.

The center of gravity is an area located about one to two inches inside the vagina on the front wall (the “front” wall is the wall of the vagina on the same side as the belly button). The area consists of the bean-shaped spongy tissue of the paraurethral gland – it is to women what the prostate is to men.

It feels rougher to the touch than the surrounding tissue, rather like a walnut compared to the smooth, silky wall of the vagina.

How to find the center of gravity?

You might be wondering, since I started having sexual intercourse I have not hit or touched the center of gravity but i have been hearing about hitting the center of gravity. Finding the center of gravity can be quite difficult since is not actually on the map of human body.

continue here: https://dategalore.com/hitting-the-center of gravity/
Re: Hitting The center of gravity: What, Where And How To Find It by meobizy(f): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
She should find mine instead.

(1) (Reply)

My Short Film Trailer: Exorcism Of Ayodele / How To Make Your Girl Happy This Season With 5k / How To Satisfy A Woman And Make Her To Love You More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.