Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

"I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing (2794 Views)

My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by TrunnionNews: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2020
A Facebook user identified to be Blessing Grey posted about her paying a huge amount of Three Hundred Thousand Naira to any man that is willing to marry her.

This 2020 is a year that almost all the single girls and boys have gotten married and those that are still single are not happy because the year is coming to an end.

Just like the other girl named Olayinka Solomon, a Nollywood Actress who took to her Instagram status to say that, to get a man is the easiest thing on earth.

Most girls are up to their game now and are not allowing traditions to hold them back just as in the olden days.

According to Blessing Grey, she wrote "I have what it takes to take care of a man. I can be paying N300k a month to any man who is ready to marry me but that man need to be at home and take care of the house while I work. He must also be good in the other side.

See her post below

Seeing all this happenings, we should all know that the world is coming to an end.
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2020/12/i-will-pay-n300k-monthly-salary-for-my.html

1 Like

Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by blinking001(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2020
Just shut your dirty mouth up. Farm tool like you

1 Like

Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Unfortunately I left this classes of men long ago!
Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by longetivity(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2020
no vagina person can pin my destiny down

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by Donspicey: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2020
If you are still "STANDARD" you dont need to pay the man.....

Your Goods and services will always attract him to you.....

Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by Mandela27: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2020
How long before she starts insulting the man

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by majamajic(m): 8:08am On Dec 10, 2020
I need the application form

The job is lucrative !
Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by LawLab247: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2020
Ok
Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by techmo(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2020
Shut up your yeye mouth

Men are not meant to seat at home
Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by helinues: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2020
Chai, this one wants to marry a liability.

End time girl

1 Like

Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by navzla(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=TrunnionNews post=96917132]

A Facebook user identified to be Blessing Grey posted about her paying a huge amount of Three Hundred Thousand Naira to any man that is willing to marry her.

This 2020 is a year that almost all the single girls and boys have gotten married and those that are still single are not happy because the year is coming to an end.

Just like the other girl named Olayinka Solomon, a Nollywood Actress who took to her Instagram status to say that, to get a man is the easiest thing on earth.

Most girls are up to their game now and are not allowing traditions to hold them back just as in the olden days.

According to Blessing Grey, she wrote "I have what it takes to take care of a man. I can be paying N300k a month to any man who is ready to marry me but that man need to be at home and take care of the house while I work. He must also be good in the other side.

See her post below

Seeing all this happenings, we should all know that the world is coming to an end.

what impression is she try to this what feminism is all about? Turning men to become women? exchanging roles or home responsibilities.If she can work why won't the man work?If she has the money to pay the husband why not save the money for rainey days.But if it is her enerst desire to marry a sit at home man,I trust my Nigerian guys she did be happy to pay the husband 300k then ,why she might ve returned from work only to caught the husband passionately banging another Nigerian hoe on their matrimonial bed.
Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by donbachi(m): 8:21am On Dec 10, 2020
Na u go still tell am to man up.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

She be chasing clout
Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by Bigggloadofcum: 8:38am On Dec 10, 2020
I'd rather die than be at the mercy of a WOMAN. Not even my wife.

Who's giving these women this kinda courage to even have this idea?

House husband? There is only something called 'house wife'. Anyway, I know there'll be one weak guy who'll fall into that booby trap.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by dollytino4real(f): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2020
as we have housewives dat man shall be called houseboy or houseman because he is not qualified to be called husband.
Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by BigJoe19: 9:20am On Dec 10, 2020
Ordinary 300k, money for drinks lipsrsealed
Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by PinkPill(f): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2020
Bigggloadofcum:
I'd rather die than be at the mercy of a WOMAN. Not even my wife.

Who's giving these women this kinda courage to even have this idea?

House husband? There is only something called 'house wife'. Anyway, I know there'll be one weak guy who'll fall into that booby trap.

Wow.. great advice for HouseWives grin
Thank you Sir.
Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by PinkPill(f): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=navzla post=96917703][/quote]
Wow.. Great advice for HouseWives cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2020
....Lol. Only a lazy man will accept such offers.

Even wives that stays at home idle waiting for their husbands to pay them monthly stipends are lazy.
Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by Skmoda360(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2020
TrunnionNews:

See her post below

Eleribu leleyi oooo.....which man will succumb to that bullshit? Even if you pay me 1 Millie I won't stay at home.....I go scatter the terms and condition...."I have money" kee you there. grin
Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by Nazgul: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2020
Stay at home and do what kwanu?

This one just wants to trend.
Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by 444crop: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2020
Looking for a boy toy
Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by paulolee(m): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2020
attention seeker....boys plenty wey dey even stay ous jobless without pay n go happy for even 100k...u no need bring am kum online
Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by Openbusiness: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2020
This girl na Akwa Ibom girl, her name is not Blessing Grey. Her name is Inyeneobong. That is obviously a SCAMMER's profile impersonating her, and then it seems like some of you bloggers are either working for scammers or you're scammers yourselves. Because you keep promoting these SCAM profiles, and then some uninformed people will add them as friends on FB, the more their page grows and becomes active, the more it looks like those scammers are legit. Until they start scamming their victims. This is wrong. You guys should STOP promoting scammers and/or stop being part of scammers networks.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by AfroKnight: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2020
cheesy

Clout chasing.

No naija babe can do this. One day she will be tired of pretending to be cool with being the spender in the relationship/marriage.
Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by adenike21273: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2020
Chai, this one wants to marry a liability.End time girl
Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by Bigseven(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2020
TrunnionNews:

See her post below

No need.. New business in the way..

Re: "I Will Pay N300k Monthly Salary For My Husband To Stay At Home – Blessing by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Coming from the same Girl who will demand 900k from her husband in return for the 300k or who may send ROBBERS to rob her husband of the 300k.
So all dz FEMINISTS dey find husband too..
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Devil don romance Mamywater be dat
Rapture don near be that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: My Dick Is Paining Me / Woman Destroys Her Man's Car After Finding Him With A Woman(photo, Video) / I Ordered Another Slave To Whip Himself: Here Is The Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.