Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Watch Video Of Two Ladies Fighting For A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Video Of Two Ladies Fighting For A Man (1812 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Video Of Two Ladies Fighting For A Man by 5Ebiscoo: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2020
For A Man || It is coming to be a concern to deal with in our generation, girls chasing after young boys every day. It is surprising just how these young girls striped themselves through out their fight to case ownership of an unidentified person.

It’s pitiful to keep in mind that some woman’s mindset is stuck in medieval times as well as take part in tasks that plainly depart from modernity.

Gone are the days when females made use of to combat each various other over a male, when individuals are major functioning really tough to obtain cash as well as achieve their goals in life others appears to think in different ways.

Guys don’t fight for a relationship physical , if things does not work out why remain? Because a dog will constantly be a canine! With a complete belly provide it a lot more bones it will certainly just consume!

Take Excellent treatment of yourselves since you deserving all of you!

How can you really simply lose your time and energy combating for a male? Its uncommon for people to be associated with a defend a sweetheart, but for women its a different story.

Watch Video Below: https://www.mcebiscoo.com/watch-video-two-ladies-fighting-man/

Re: Watch Video Of Two Ladies Fighting For A Man by BobFischer(m): 8:23am On Dec 10, 2020
yeye dey smell...
Re: Watch Video Of Two Ladies Fighting For A Man by Bigggloadofcum: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2020
That's how if should be. For the time shall come

When

Seven women would lay hold on a man begging, weeping and rolling on the floor saying _ please marry me, let me bear your name, i will feed myself all I want is to bear your name.

It has already started. Speaking from experience. Although not seven yet.
Re: Watch Video Of Two Ladies Fighting For A Man by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
They are wasting their precious time.
Re: Watch Video Of Two Ladies Fighting For A Man by Victorisoni3(m): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
this thread is really confusing na small girls de fight o not ladies
Re: Watch Video Of Two Ladies Fighting For A Man by fati2001(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
USELESS GIRLS
Re: Watch Video Of Two Ladies Fighting For A Man by tobechi74: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
The kingdom of men suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force

(1) (Reply)

/ Where Is BKSOUL! / Would U Bleep A Nigga That Spend Like 5 Minutes In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.