Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump (8075 Views)

APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote / 10 Things That Will Most Likely Happen In Nigeria In The Next 40 To 70years / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by MENZPRIDE(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Iamzik:

And you think that's the proper way to dismiss a case? If this happened in Nigeria we will be crying foul. You don't have to like Trump but it is very clear that democrat activist judges in those swing states are blinded by hate for Trump so much so that they conclude on the merit of cases before hearing them

I guessed, you have not been following...
You couldn't prove your case @ the High Court, you couldn't prove your case @ the Appeal Court, na Supreme Court you wan show your "sabinus"?
The SCOTUS is made up of nine (9) Justices. Three (3) Democrats and six (6) Republican. Of the six(6) GOP, three (3) are appointed by Trump...
None of them dissented...
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by MENZPRIDE(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Iamzik:

The apex court in each state in US is also called supreme court (more like our state high court)
This should not be confused with SCOTUS which is the national supreme court.

This US election is not yet uhuru as I see it. It might be decided by congressional vote in the end

No longer 'Electoral College'??
My guy, just accept the fact that Donald Trump has "cut your ticket" and move on.

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rolams(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Iamzik:

The apex court in each state in US is also called supreme court (more like our state high court)
This should not be confused with SCOTUS which is the national supreme court.

This US election is not yet uhuru as I see it. It might be decided by congressional vote in the end

Not disputing that. But if supreme court dismisses a case, do you think there is any hope for such case? There is no chance for argument at the supreme court.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rolams(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Iamzik:

Don't be too quick to insult people and declare yourself all knowing. A little Google search will clear your doubt. Every state has a supreme court in US which are different from the only SCOTUS sitting in Washington with 9 justices. Read!

Not insulting you. What I am saying is supreme court is the Apex court, they also have appeal courts like us too. Mind you, if you can't proof your fraud case at the lower courts, no chance for you at the supreme court. Both at the state or national. Supreme is Supreme.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Iamzik: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
MENZPRIDE:

I guessed, you have not been following...
You couldn't prove your case @ the High Court, you couldn't prove your case @ the Appeal Court, na Supreme Court you wan show your "sabinus"?
The SCOTUS is made up of nine (9) Justices. Three (3) Democrats and six (6) Republican. Of the six(6) GOP, three (3) are appointed by Trump...
None of them dissented...

Omo I'm speechless. United states supreme court in Washington has not heard this case much less ruled on it. You are all confusing state supreme courts with federal.

I no dey reply una again abeg
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Iamzik: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
rolams:

Not insulting you. What I am saying is supreme court is the Apex court they also have appeal courts too. Mind you, if you can't proof your fraud case at the lower courts, no chance for you at the supreme court. Both at the state or national. Supreme is Supreme.

Ok
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Iamzik: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Unitedabby:
Abeg no make me vex insult you oo! The Same question the lower courts have been asking his campaign team i.e on proof of fraud is what scotus will still ask abi nobi so? And every sane/rational human being knows they'll still say "No we're not alleging fraud." Because they clearly do not have evidence to show which will then make the Apex court to vehemently dismiss the whole shitt! so what are you on about?

I thought this was a civil engagement but I see you came with a closed and made up mind so I'll let you be. Cheers
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Tye1: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
You picked different verses from the Bible and have your own meaning to it. Or should I say you made it suit your argument. It is people like you that will twist the Bible that because Jesus was the son of a carpenter therefore carpentry is a Messianic Vocation.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tye1:
You picked different verses from the Bible and have your own meaning to it. Or should I say you made it suit your argument. It is people like you that will twist the Bible that because Jesus was the son of a carpenter therefore carpentry is a Messianic Vocation.

Walai, this guy!
Abeg 'chop knuckle'

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Iamzik:

Omo I'm speechless. United states supreme court in Washington has not heard this case much less ruled on it. You are all confusing state supreme courts with federal.

So where would the "Conspiracies" be coming from?
So you honestly expect SCOTUS @ Washington to contradict and reverse all the Decisions of all levels of Courts in the states?
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tye1:
Im not dumb,is there no similarities to what is happening to what is in the book of Daniel?If u have bible verses to counter me,say your own.IS IT NOT WELL RESEARCHED?Most people are afraid of this kind message,and that is the reasons pastors shift focus from ETERNITY TO PROSPERITY MESSAGES AND U STILL COMPLAIN ABOUT TITHE.Did u notice diverse diseases are spreading this year.Things are happening fast before our eyes.Remember noah was mocked also.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Elmaaq: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lovely analysis, Still Trump is done and out
Bide. Won't stay long his Vp will take the lead

Leading.....
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by godliman: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
tyup:

Well I can't really say to either counter or support ur claim

But an Anti Christ would not spend most of his time in the office speaking out for Christians and even hitting it at Buhari point blank
This guy is sincerely deluded
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by kpas4kpas2(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
zimmaking:
This is politics and religion combined.Im not a democrat loving/Republican.I sit on the fence and most times i dont read news about how he is failing in the lower courts.I know 100% he will win.The book of Daniel is happening before our eyes.I dont want to be selfish with this knowledge,this is why im reveling things here so people can know what will happen.Many christians and Democrats will attack me,but the fact/revelation is here.
1. He will never concede.
Do you ever wondered why a supreme court judge died a month to the election?These judges will eventually follow him.
2. Joe Biden will loose. Let me digress a bit from Politics(Im still here though) to the book of Daniel 11 vs 20. "Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed,neither in anger, nor in battle." This is what is happening right now in the U.S, joe biden is already seen as the winner/president elect,and is already standing in the place/estate of Donald Trump.We all know Joe biden is the "Raiser of Taxes" and that was why 50cent initially rejected his presidency.He will be removed/rejected without anger,battle i.e without violence as rightly prophesied by Daniel.It simply means he will be rejected by the supreme court.
3.Trump will be president and the whole world will wondered and marveled greatly. Revelation 13 vs 3 "And i saw one heads as it were wounded to death;and his deadly wound was healed:and all the world wondered after the beast" .The "HEAD" means rulership was wounded,but will survive the assault on his Presidency and the world will MARVELED.
4.Trump will likely be the Anti-Christ .Millions of Christians and jews will likely be offended here.But we all know the ANTI-CHRIST will deceive the righteous.Christians and evangelical are into this trap now,but they don't know yet.They taught the Democrats/Gay loving party people like obama will likely be the Antichrist.Hell no!That is straight forward thing,Anti-christ will be so COY. Daniel 11 vs 17a "HE SHALL ALSO SET HIS FACE TO ENTER WITH THE STRENGTH OF HIS WHOLE KINGDOM,AND THE UPRIGHT ONES WITH HIM." The upright ones means the Evangelicals,Christians and the JEWS.He is the one with the most support from christians and jews from the foundation of the world.The jews already see him as the messiah which they never did for Jesus.Try to google and find more on this yourself.
5.He signed a peace treaty already with some some Arab countries,the rest will follow the same once he gets re-elected.He will promise peace but he will disappoint Isreal and Christians.Daniel 11 vs 23 "And after league made with him he shall come deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people"

6. If you think this is gabage,i pity you.Have you ever wondered since the time of Jesus Christ over 2020 years ago,in the time of Romans that Jerusalem was governed by the Romans and it has never been the Capital of Isreal for thousands of years.The GUY who did that cannot just loose an election like that.What kings,empires were unable to do for over 2 millenums ,Donald Trump did it and you think he did not carry one special destiny?
7. One popular christian guy on this forum said the Anti-christ will be from Europe and he suspect Macron.The Anti-christ will definately be from europe but i guess he doesnt know that Donald Trump father was an European.He came from europe.

8.Before/Once he wins,which i'm sure he will please lets watch and be prayerful.

My brother you still have a very very long way to go in Bible prophecy.
Let me not be selfish too, in a nutshell, do contact any Seventh-Day Adventist Church anywhere you are. They're the only church that I know in interpreting Bible prophecies and the law of God. I'm telling you and many that may come in contact with my quote from my personal experience. After going about to understand the the Bible prophecies and the Law of God, the spirit of God led me to find them.
To God be the glory!
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by maisams01(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
kpas4kpas2:

My brother you still have a very very long way to go in Bible prophecy.
Let me not be selfish too, in a nutshell, do contact any Seventh-Day Adventist Church anywhere you are. They're the only church that I know in interpreting Bible prophecies and the law of God. I'm telling you and many that may come in contact with my quote from my personal experience. After going about to understand the the Bible prophecies and the Law of God, the spirit of God led me to find them.
To God be the glory!
oga stop trying to advertise your church
it's not a business
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Olatheo(m): 4:35am On Dec 11, 2020
Really?
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by godliman: 4:58am On Dec 11, 2020
zimmaking:
I like him personally untill i started reading the book of Daniel.At a point i wish im even wrong.I followed him religiously before reading Daniel and revelation.My concern is about my soul and people around me.If im supporting him politically it doesnt mean im going to HELL.I only want everybody to be on our toes.2020 can be funny.we are already in the 70th week of Daniel.On my facebook,i like a lot of his post,but End time things keep making me to be on my toes like never before.I WISH HE IS THE PRESIDENT WITHOUT BEEN THE ANTI-CHRIST.
what if you are wrong?
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by orisa37: 5:56am On Dec 11, 2020
TRUMP IS WISE. HE IS A BUSINESSMAN EXTRAORDINARY. HE WON'T HANDOVER THE CONSERVATIVE HOW WE SHALL CATCH YOU PLAN TO BIDEN JUST LIKE THAT. THAT MIGHT BE UNNECESSARY WATERING DOWN REPUBLICAN SOUND EFFECT.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by kpas4kpas2(m): 6:00am On Dec 11, 2020
maisams01:
oga stop trying to advertise your church
it's not a business

My brother, it's not my Church oO.. Is a Church of God pls. Just telling you the gospel truth not advertising Sir.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 6:28am On Dec 11, 2020
cool.....................
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by maisams01(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2020
kpas4kpas2:

My brother, it's not my Church oO.. Is a Church of God pls. Just telling you the gospel truth not advertising Sir.
and who told you they are the only people with true prophecy revelation
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Sarkin: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2020
zimmaking:

I SEE NO VISION ABOUT NIGERIA.What i see is what i say. Please peole should take note of my post when it starts to happen.
can you foresee me?
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
cool
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Eddie4God(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Iamzik:

You talk about US like it's a country inhabited by angels! The image is already tarnishes with the massive kano votes manufactured every night for one week. See nobody can authoritative say how this will end. There are strong arguments for and against and Bidens silence proves nothing

The supreme court decision will be final but until them it's fingers crossed for me

After SCOTUS decision doesn't favour trump, you people will shift the goalpost again to on the 14 when electors votes. After majority of electors confirms Biden as winner you will shift the goalpost to January when Congress meets. And after Congress votes & ratifies Biden as the winner, you will shift the goalpost to January 20th 2021. After Biden is sworn in on January 20th 2021, you move the goalpost to 2024 & so on & so on.
Just accept trump lost & be done with it so you can have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Eddie4God(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Iamzik:

That's not true. The United States Supreme Court refused to entertain it some days back.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
cool cheesy
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Iamzik: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
Eddie4God:

That's not true. The United States Supreme Court refused to entertain it some days back.
Ok
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Iamzik: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Eddie4God:

After SCOTUS decision doesn't favour trump, you people will shift the goalpost again to on the 14 when electors votes. After majority of electors confirms Biden as winner you will shift the goalpost to January when Congress meets. And after Congress votes & ratifies Biden as the winner, you will shift the goalpost to January 20th 2021. After Biden is sworn in on January 20th 2021, you move the goalpost to 2024 & so on & so on.
Just accept trump lost & be done with it so you can have peace of mind.

Lol you don't know what's going on ��
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Iamzik: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
MENZPRIDE:

So where would the "Conspiracies" be coming from?
So you honestly expect SCOTUS @ Washington to contradict and reverse all the Decisions of all levels of Courts in the states?

They have done precisely that several times before so yes that is possible and it's worth giving a try �
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
interesting..........
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rontolo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
It’s now impossible, that Trump gets a second term. He is gone. When he’s gone, he will be systematically destroyed.

He is evil and will destroy America, at the behest of his master Putin. The establishment, even republicans, know that. Watch the next 2 years
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Miracle1991: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
zimmaking:
JUST BE UPDATED ON NEWS.IM 100% UPDATED.The overall cases are still pending with 17 states now coming forward.I dont argue what i dont know.
and if it did not come to pass, you will incure a generational curse to your family since you didn't think twice to bring the holy book into these lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uk No Longer Blacklists Medical Graduates From 9 Nigerian Universities / Panel Summons Fayose’s Aide, Lere Olayinka Over Closure Of Ekiti Radio/televisio / Buhari Lacks Capacity To Fix Nigeria, Says Titi Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.