Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump (8061 Views)

APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote / 10 Things That Will Most Likely Happen In Nigeria In The Next 40 To 70years / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by edoairways: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
zimmaking:

I SEE NO VISION ABOUT NIGERIA.What i see is what i say. Please peole should take note of my post when it starts to happen.
I kind of believe some of the things you said especially using the scriptures.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rolams(m): 4:36am On Dec 12, 2020
Now that you have failed with your prediction, what next? I told you not to disgrace yourself oooo.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 9:14am On Dec 12, 2020
rolams:
Now that you have failed with your prediction, what next? I told you not to disgrace yourself oooo.
LETS WAIT ON HOW THINGS WILL UNFOLD.Drastic things will happen soooon.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Saccharine: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2020
The way Evangelicals are riding hard for this unrepentant serial 'grab them by the p****y' adulterous debt riddled scamming racist ehh.

Man that has been using Bible as prop?

How you guys support him with a straight face is beyond me.

Supreme Court has thrown out his case so this your prophecy is dead on arrival.

Pele o

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2020
Saccharine:
The way Evangelicals are riding hard for this unrepentant serial 'grab them by the p****y' adulterous debt riddled scamming racist ehh.

Man that has been using Bible as prop?

How you guys support him with a straight face is beyond me.

Supreme Court has thrown out his case so this your prophecy is dead on arrival.

Pele o
IM NOT FOR TRUMP,IM ONLY ALERTING CHRISTIANS TO BEWARE,BUT SEE....
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/12/11/giuliani-says-trump-team-not-finished-after-supreme-court-defeat/
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2020
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rolams(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2020
zimmaking:

LETS WAIT ON HOW THINGS WILL UNFOLD.Drastic things will happen soooon.

Why are you like this? Is it because you are not following the situation or you just choose to see things the other way or you decided to believe those false claims.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Saccharine: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2020
zimmaking:

IM NOT FOR TRUMP,IM ONLY ALERTING CHRISTIANS TO BEWARE,BUT SEE....
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/12/11/giuliani-says-trump-team-not-finished-after-supreme-court-defeat/

How can you quote breitbart? The home of racist extreme right wingers?
You need to do better bros.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rolams(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2020
zimmaking:

Im not for trump,but things go happen.

Stop believing fake news. This America.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rolams(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2020
dometome:
Biden is just wasting time, the certifications don't mean sh|t, look, even Farid Zakary of CNN knows

Sorry ooo!
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2020
hmmmn.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by MENZPRIDE(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Iamzik:

They have done precisely that several times before so yes that is possible and it's worth giving a try �

So by implication, POTUS, SCOTUS & The GOP are involved in this grand 'conspiracy'??

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Dedetwo(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
I do not think there is any court in USA that can overturn the election result as it stands now. Most citizens of USA do not want people outside the country to see them as election riggers. In all, Trump is only a person among more than 300 million people of USA. The only chance left with Trump rests in the hands of unfaithful delegates at the electoral college. If many of them from the battle ground states are pissed off because of fraudulent ways of DNC and Democrat Party, then Biden could be in trouble.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Unitedabby(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Iamzik:

I thought this was a civil engagement but I see you came with a closed and made up mind so I'll let you be. Cheers
Bro no hard feelings. just that I can't help it when it comes to Trump matters...The emergence of that guy has caused so much hate and division amongst couples and families... I've read about couples in the US who are now divorced having been married for decades...na jeje we dey when coro hit this world like play ruining lives and economies with the US being the epicenter.its under his nose or if you like his watch that senseless killing/brutality against black man like me and you worsened in history of the country triggering the #Blacklivesmatter global campaign/protest. Any rational thinker with complete sanity knows that his failure to handle the racism & Covid-19 issue in that country cost him the election. Some people think that was a coincidence but I strongly believe it's not... that's God's way of pulling down a vile human being who lacks all scriptural value. The Bible mentioned how Christ went about doing good regardless of race, tribe,sex et al plus how he epitomized humility. All that old child has done are complete opposite and Them them tell you he's God sent! LMAO.. like I said bro,no hard feelings whatsoever. have a nice weekend!
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Unitedabby(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
zimmaking:
I begi i no dey grip of satan kankan.
ISREAL AND MOROCCO JUST SIGN ANOTHER PEACE TREATY TODAY.................................................................................................BY TRUMP.Think am ooooooooooooooo.
He's doing that for personal benefit.... shine your eyes bro, na Nobel Peace prize the mumu the eye ooo .. person wey him own blood sister said he can do anything to get what he wants?
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by adekolaelect(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
See how many Nigerians can not give rest of mi d to themselves while they refused to think for way out to end the stupid government of Buhari caucus in the coming 2023 ele tion in Nigeria .Buhari brings hardship Trump did not stop him ,Bandit are killing Trump can not stop it, insecurity is rampant in Nigeria yet Trump can not rescue us but you carry Trump virtual wining for head as if he has brought any meaningful progress to you people's lives.

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
cool
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by oguntola1(m): 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
[i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][s] [s]If you think this is gabage,i pity you.Have you ever wondered since the time of Jesus Christ over 2020 years ago,in the time of Romans that Jerusalem was governed by the Romans and it has never been the Capital of Isreal for thousands of years.The GUY who did that cannot just loose an election like that.What kings,empires were unable to do for over 2 millenums ,Donald Trump did it and you think he did not carry one special destiny?
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
ok
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
cool
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Iamzik: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Unitedabby:
Bro no hard feelings. just that I can't help it when it comes to Trump matters...The emergence of that guy has caused so much hate and division amongst couples and families... I've read about couples in the US who are now divorced having been married for decades...na jeje we dey when coro hit this world like play ruining lives and economies with the US being the epicenter.its under his nose or if you like his watch that senseless killing/brutality against black man like me and you worsened in history of the country triggering the #Blacklivesmatter global campaign/protest. Any rational thinker with complete sanity knows that his failure to handle the racism & Covid-19 issue in that country cost him the election. Some people think that was a coincidence but I strongly believe it's not... that's God's way of pulling down a vile human being who lacks all scriptural value. The Bible mentioned how Christ went about doing good regardless of race, tribe,sex et al plus how he epitomized humility. All that old child has done are complete opposite and Them them tell you he's God sent! LMAO.. like I said bro,no hard feelings whatsoever. have a nice weekend!

Worse was said about Jonathan because of media propaganda. You and I now know what the "better" Buhari has turned Nigeria into.

Human beings don't learn from history. I wish Biden and the USA all the best. Cheers

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by HitRun(m): 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
To slap the owner of this thread the hungry me.

Awon prophet of doom!
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Unitedabby(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Iamzik:

Worse was said about Jonathan because of media propaganda. You and I now know what the "better" Buhari has turned Nigeria into.

Human beings don't learn from history. I wish Biden and the USA all the best. Cheers
Amen o! well said bro and may he heal ours! �
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 12:00am On Feb 14, 2021
zimmaking:
This is politics and religion combined.Im not a democrat loving/Republican.I sit on the fence and most times i dont read news about how he is failing in the lower courts.I know 100% he will win.The book of Daniel is happening before our eyes.I dont want to be selfish with this knowledge,this is why im reveling things here so people can know what will happen.Many christians and Democrats will attack me,but the fact/revelation is here.
1. He will never concede.

2. Joe Biden will steal the election and he will eventually be removed. Let me digress a bit from Politics(Im still here though) to the book of Daniel 11 vs 20. "Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed,neither in anger, nor in battle." This is what is happening right now in the U.S, joe biden is already seen as the winner/president elect,and is already standing in the place/estate of Donald Trump.We all know Joe biden is the "Raiser of Taxes" and that was why 50cent initially rejected his presidency.He will be removed/rejected without anger,battle i.e without violence as rightly prophesied by Daniel.It simply means he will be rejected .Something go sha happen.
3.Trump will be president and the whole world will wondered and marveled greatly. Revelation 13 vs 3 "And i saw one heads as it were wounded to death;and his deadly wound was healed:and all the world wondered after the beast" .The "HEAD" means rulership was wounded,but will survive the assault on his Presidency and the world will MARVELED.
4.Trump will likely be the Anti-Christ .Millions of Christians and jews will likely be offended here.But we all know the ANTI-CHRIST will deceive the righteous.Christians and evangelical are into this trap now,but they don't know yet.They taught the Democrats/Gay loving party people like obama will likely be the Antichrist.Hell no!That is straight forward thing,Anti-christ will be so COY. Daniel 11 vs 17a "HE SHALL ALSO SET HIS FACE TO ENTER WITH THE STRENGTH OF HIS WHOLE KINGDOM,AND THE UPRIGHT ONES WITH HIM." The upright ones means the Evangelicals,Christians and the JEWS.He is the one with the most support from christians and jews from the foundation of the world.The jews already see him as the messiah which they never did for Jesus.Try to google and find more on this yourself.
5.He signed a peace treaty already with some some Arab countries,the rest will follow the same once he gets re-elected.He will promise peace but he will disappoint Isreal and Christians.Daniel 11 vs 23 "And after league made with him he shall come deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people"

6. If you think this is gabage,i pity you.Have you ever wondered since the time of Jesus Christ over 2020 years ago,in the time of Romans that Jerusalem was governed by the Romans and it has never been the Capital of Isreal for thousands of years.The GUY who did that cannot just loose an election like that.What kings,empires were unable to do for over 2 millenums ,Donald Trump did it and you think he did not carry one special destiny?
7. One popular christian guy on this forum said the Anti-christ will be from Europe and he suspect Macron.The Anti-christ will definately be from europe but i guess he doesnt know that Donald Trump father was an European.He came from europe.

8.Before/Once he wins,which i'm sure he will please lets watch and be prayerful.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2021
lalasticlala,kindly make this to the front page.This is not a silly conspiracy theory.End time things are happening so fast before our eyes,even if you believe it or not.i also put enough references to it from the bible.Please lalasticlala .
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2021
You better go and find something useful to do with yourself...and stop whinning about...
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by hucknall: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2021
Nawa ooooo sad
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zebrayung: 2:43am On Oct 17, 2021
@Righteousness2, i hope you've seen what the OP narrated and how do you see it?My own observation of recent is the way people are disappointing up and down.From Fani Kayode to What pastor Adeboye said of recent about taking covid-19 vaccine.Even Trump also will disappoint christians and Jews just like what the OP said.You are doing a great work and people are listening to you,even muslims.Do you know i noticed after what pastor Adeboye said about the vaccine,people are leaving his facebook page,im not saying they unfollow but no real activities like that from people anymore.Active facebook with traffic will have high "So so numbers talking about it" .People are rushing to enechie after the statement he made.The screenshots are below.You may google both pastors and verify.Keep it up @Righteousness2, your message is sounding so AUDIBLE.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 1:10am On Mar 14, 2022
@ jesusjnr2020. Donald Trump is the "MAN OF SIN" the Antichrist.There needs to be chaos all over the world before he comes back to rule America and the World.Biden will be removed as incompetent against Russia/China or maybe because of his health or resigns.Trump will soon be the president and the whole world will wonder around the beast whose deadly wound(Political Death) was healed.
he is the lawless man (What happened in January 6 is pure lawlessness)
he will be given great mouth to speak great things (HE BOASTS ALL THE TIME."im the only one that can do this" or "i'm the chosen one"
Antichrist doesnt mean against christ all the time,but also in place of Christ.(The majority of evangelicals and jews have seen him as the "HOPE" .i.e the messiah.
Trump will be president verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry soon,and the world will be doomed.
The rapture is here.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:54am On Mar 14, 2022
zimmaking:
@ jesusjnr2020. Donald Trump is the "MAN OF SIN" the Antichrist.There needs to be chaos all over the world before he comes back to rule America and the World.Biden will be removed as incompetent against Russia/China or maybe because of his health or resigns.Trump will soon be the president and the whole world will wonder around the beast whose deadly wound(Political Death) was healed.
he is the lawless man (What happened in January 6 is pure lawlessness)
he will be given great mouth to speak great things (HE BOASTS ALL THE TIME."im the only one that can do this" or "i'm the chosen one"
Antichrist doesnt mean against christ all the time,but also in place of Christ.(The majority of evangelicals and jews have seen him as the "HOPE" .i.e the messiah.
Trump will be president verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry soon,and the world will be doomed.
The rapture is here.
Hmm... Interesting stuff. Let's wait and see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria / PDP Is The Messi Of Nigerian Politics – Tukur To Opposition Parties. / "APC Won't Miss Migrant And Rolling Stone Politicians" - Oshiomhole Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.