Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump (7797 Views)

APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote / 10 Things That Will Most Likely Happen In Nigeria In The Next 40 To 70years / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Iamzik: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
rolams:

Hahaha. All 35 cases dismissed at the lower court. Nevada, Georgia and PA supreme Court dismissed Trump cases. What else again. If you are appointed a supreme Court Justice, is this how you will pass your judgement? Somebody claiming victory or fraud without any tangible proof trying hard to cancel black Americans vote you are telling us one story. If you truly follow the news, you won't waste your precious time believing Trump dead cases.

Dismissing cases at lower courts without even hearing them does not mean they cannot be overturned at federal supreme court.

I wouldn't sound so sure of the outcome if I were you. There are several possibilities here and even the biden camp know it
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by muykem: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Africa mentality sha, no wonder things are like this. Biden will take oath of office by January and you guys will change narration again.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rolams(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Iamzik:

Dismissing cases at lower courts without even hearing them does not mean they cannot be overturned at federal supreme court.

I wouldn't sound so sure of the outcome if I were you. There are several possibilities here and even the biden camp know it

How are those cases dismissed without hearing them. Is that lie Trump is telling you guys. You failed to realize we are talking about US here. They hate anything that will tarnish the image of their nation.

If I may ask you, how many times have you heard Biden or Democrats talk about the court cases? They already knew they have won.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rolams(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
muykem:
Africa mentality sha, no wonder things are like this. Biden will take oath of office by January and you guys will change narration again.

No mind them jareh!
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Unitedabby(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
zimmaking:
This is politics and religion combined.Im not a democrat loving/Republican.I sit on the fence and most times i dont read news about how he is failing in the lower courts.I know 100% he will win.The book of Daniel is happening before our eyes.I dont want to be selfish with this knowledge,this is why im reveling things here so people can know what will happen.Many christians and Democrats will attack me,but the fact/revelation is here.
1. He will never concede.
Do you ever wondered why a supreme court judge died a month to the election?These judges will eventually follow him.
2. Joe Biden will loose. Let me digress a bit from Politics(Im still here though) to the book of Daniel 11 vs 20. "Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed,neither in anger, nor in battle." This is what is happening right now in the U.S, joe biden is already seen as the winner/president elect,and is already standing in the place/estate of Donald Trump.We all know Joe biden is the "Raiser of Taxes" and that was why 50cent initially rejected his presidency.He will be removed/rejected without anger,battle i.e without violence as rightly prophesied by Daniel.It simply means he will be rejected by the supreme court.
3.Trump will be president and the whole world will wondered and marveled greatly. Revelation 13 vs 3 "And i saw one heads as it were wounded to death;and his deadly wound was healed:and all the world wondered after the beast" .The "HEAD" means rulership was wounded,but will survive the assault on his Presidency and the world will MARVELED.
4.Trump will likely be the Anti-Christ .Millions of Christians and jews will likely be offended here.But we all know the ANTI-CHRIST will deceive the righteous.Christians and evangelical are into this trap now,but they don't know yet.They taught the Democrats/Gay loving party people like obama will likely be the Antichrist.Hell no!That is straight forward thing,Anti-christ will be so COY. Daniel 11 vs 17a "HE SHALL ALSO SET HIS FACE TO ENTER WITH THE STRENGTH OF HIS WHOLE KINGDOM,AND THE UPRIGHT ONES WITH HIM." The upright ones means the Evangelicals,Christians and the JEWS.He is the one with the most support from christians and jews from the foundation of the world.The jews already see him as the messiah which they never did for Jesus.Try to google and find more on this yourself.
5.He signed a peace treaty already with some some Arab countries,the rest will follow the same once he gets re-elected.He will promise peace but he will disappoint Isreal and Christians.Daniel 11 vs 23 "And after league made with him he shall come deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people"

6. If you think this is gabage,i pity you.Have you ever wondered since the time of Jesus Christ over 2020 years ago,in the time of Romans that Jerusalem was governed by the Romans and it has never been the Capital of Isreal for thousands of years.The GUY who did that cannot just loose an election like that.What kings,empires were unable to do for over 2 millenums ,Donald Trump did it and you think he did not carry one special destiny?
7. One popular christian guy on this forum said the Anti-christ will be from Europe and he suspect Macron.The Anti-christ will definately be from europe but i guess he doesnt know that Donald Trump father was an European.He came from europe.

8.Before/Once he wins,which i'm sure he will please lets watch and be prayerful.
Please what do I do to you if after January 20 2021 Biden does assume office of POTUS? SMH
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rolams(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
Iamzik:

The apex court in each state in US is also called supreme court (more like our state high court)
This should not be confused with SCOTUS which is the national supreme court.

This US election is not yet uhuru as I see it. It might be decided by congressional vote in the end

What are you saying? Is this what you will be teaching your children? What is the full meaning of SCOTUS? I can simply see why you blindly believe Trump false allegations.

SCOTUS means the SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATE

For your mind, how many supreme Court do we have?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Iamzik: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
rolams:

How are those cases dismissed without hearing them. Is that lie Trump is telling you guys. You failed to realize we are talking about US here. They hate anything that will tarnish the image of their nation.

If I may ask you, how many times have you heard Biden or Democrats talk about the court cases? They already knew they have won.

You talk about US like it's a country inhabited by angels! The image is already tarnishes with the massive kano votes manufactured every night for one week. See nobody can authoritative say how this will end. There are strong arguments for and against and Bidens silence proves nothing

The supreme court decision will be final but until them it's fingers crossed for me

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Mayng01(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tb Joshua said more than this, claiming a female will be the next us president back then, we all saw how it played out eventually
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rolams(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Iamzik:

You talk about US like it's a country inhabited by angels! The image is already tarnishes with the massive kano votes manufactured every night for one week. See nobody can authoritative say how this will end. There are strong arguments for and against and Bidens silence proves nothing

The supreme court decision will be final but until them it's fingers crossed for me

At least you know the full meaning of SCOTUS now. Just wait till 2021!
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Iamzik: 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
rolams:

What are you saying? Is this what you will be teaching your children? What is the full meaning of SCOTUS? I can simply see why you blindly believe Trump false allegations.

Don't be too quick to insult people and declare yourself all knowing. A little Google search will clear your doubt. Every state has a supreme court in US which are different from the only SCOTUS sitting in Washington with 9 justices. Read!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Afamed: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Too many deplorables following Trump from Nigeria
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Unitedabby(m): 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
zimmaking:
I like him personally untill i started reading the book of Daniel.At a point i wish im even wrong.I followed him religiously before reading Daniel and revelation.My concern is about my soul and people around me.If im supporting him politically it doesnt mean im going to HELL.I only want everybody to be on our toes.2020 can be funny.we are already in the 70th week of Daniel.On my facebook,i like a lot of his post,but End time things keep making me to be on my toes like never before.I WISH HE IS THE PRESIDENT WITHOUT BEEN THE ANTI-CHRIST.
May God deliver you from the grip of Satan! can I hear an amen?!!
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Unitedabby:
May God deliver you from the grip of Satan! can I hear an amen?!!
I begi i no dey grip of satan kankan.
ISREAL AND MOROCCO JUST SIGN ANOTHER PEACE TREATY TODAY.................................................................................................BY TRUMP.Think am ooooooooooooooo.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Unitedabby(m): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
Iamzik:

Abeg no make me vex insult you oo! The Same question the lower courts have been asking his campaign team i.e on proof of fraud is what scotus will still ask abi nobi so? And every sane/rational human being knows they'll still say "No we're not alleging fraud." Because they clearly do not have evidence to show which will then make the Apex court to vehemently dismiss the whole shitt! so what are you on about?
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
ISREAL AND MOROCCO JUST SIGN ANOTHER PEACE TREATY TODAY.................................................................................................BY TRUMP.Think am ooooooooooooooo.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by RuddyFusion(m): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
You guys are free to mastubate on this till 20th of next month. From 21st Trump madness ends forever
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by BafanaBafana: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Iamzik:

And you think that's the proper way to dismiss a case? If this happened in Nigeria we will be crying foul. You don't have to like Trump but it is very clear that democrat activist judges in those swing states are blinded by hate for Trump so much so that they conclude on the merit of cases before hearing them
See bros, supreme court judges are not small men, to take some kind of cases that has no merit to them is an insult
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by PureMe01: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
rolams:

oga stop fooling yourself around.he made a point there.Go do your research well about supreme courts at state levels in the U.S and the federal (SCOTUS) before spewing trash upandan out of sheer ignorance.
NO DEY MAKE NOISE
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rolams(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
PureMe01:
oga stop fooling yourself around.he made a point there.Go do your research well about supreme courts at state levels in the U.S and the federal (SCOTUS) before spewing trash upandan out of sheer ignorance.
NO DEY MAKE NOISE

Your eyes go soon clear
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by PureMe01: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
rolams:

Your eyes soon clear
I don care if trump wins or loses but when arguing argue logically not like an ignorant Dundee..

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Lifepia: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
zimmaking:
This is politics and religion combined.Im not a democrat loving/Republican.I sit on the fence and most times i dont read news about how he is failing in the lower courts.I know 100% he will win.The book of Daniel is happening before our eyes.I dont want to be selfish with this knowledge,this is why im reveling things here so people can know what will happen.Many christians and Democrats will attack me,but the fact/revelation is here.
Do you ever wondered why a supreme court judge died a month to the election?These judges will eventually follow him.
2. Joe Biden will loose. Let me digress a bit from Politics(Im still here though) to the book of Daniel 11 vs 20. "Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed,neither in anger, nor in battle." This is what is happening right now in the U.S, joe biden is already seen as the winner/president elect,and is already standing in the place/estate of Donald Trump.We all know Joe biden is the "Raiser of Taxes" and that was why 50cent initially rejected his presidency.He will be removed/rejected without anger,battle i.e without violence as rightly prophesied by Daniel.It simply means he will be rejected by the supreme court.
3.Trump will be president and the whole world will wondered and marveled greatly. Revelation 13 vs 3 "And i saw one heads as it were wounded to death;and his deadly wound was healed:and all the world wondered after the beast" .The "HEAD" means rulership was wounded,but will survive the assault on his Presidency and the world will MARVELED.
4.Trump will likely be the Anti-Christ .Millions of Christians and jews will likely be offended here.But we all know the ANTI-CHRIST will deceive the righteous.Christians and evangelical are into this trap now,but they don't know yet.They taught the Democrats/Gay loving party people like obama will likely be the Antichrist.Hell no!That is straight forward thing,Anti-christ will be so COY. Daniel 11 vs 17a "HE SHALL ALSO SET HIS FACE TO ENTER WITH THE STRENGTH OF HIS WHOLE KINGDOM,AND THE UPRIGHT ONES WITH HIM." The upright ones means the Evangelicals,Christians and the JEWS.He is the one with the most support from christians and jews from the foundation of the world.The jews already see him as the messiah which they never did for Jesus.Try to google and find more on this yourself.
5.He signed a peace treaty already with some some Arab countries,the rest will follow the same once he gets re-elected.He will promise peace but he will disappoint Isreal and Christians.Daniel 11 vs 23 "And after league made with him he shall come deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people"

6. If you think this is gabage,i pity you.Have you ever wondered since the time of Jesus Christ over 2020 years ago,in the time of Romans that Jerusalem was governed by the Romans and it has never been the Capital of Isreal for thousands of years.The GUY who did that cannot just loose an election like that.What kings,empires were unable to do for over 2 millenums ,Donald Trump did it and you think he did not carry one special destiny?
7. One popular christian guy on this forum said the Anti-christ will be from Europe and he suspect Macron.The Anti-christ will definately be from europe but i guess he doesnt know that Donald Trump father was an European.He came from europe.

8.Before/Once he wins,which i'm sure he will please lets watch and be prayerful.

Jeremiah 23:21
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lifepia:

Jeremiah 23:21
DID I TELL U GOD SENT ME?WHY NOT FOLLOW AND SEE IF THIS IS REAL OR NOT.THE QUOTATION OF THE BIBLE IS THERE TO SEE.OR IS IT COINCDENCE AS USUAL?
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rolams(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
PureMe01:
NO DEY MAKE NOISE

Dear Omniknoweth! (God is omniscient) read this US court hierarchy and see who is spewing trash out of sheer ignorance. Like Trump like follower!

The Supreme Court is the highest court in the United States. Article III of the U.S. Constitution created the Supreme Court and authorized Congress to pass laws establishing a system of lower courts. In the federal court system’s present form, 94 district level trial courts and 13 courts of appeals sit below the Supreme Court.

https://www.uscourts.gov/about-federal-courts/court-role-and-structure

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by Charleys: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
I used to think Obama was the anti Christ with the way he spoke and able to motivate people on stage.

With the gay bills that he passed and people thinking his wife was a tranny.

That he shall have no regards for women. But I was wrong. Obama was a good man even though he never did enough for Africa.

But Trump deceiving the very elect is shocking. It's in Daniel. But I believe it's the elect of Christ not the electorates.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by xest(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
zimmaking:

you just succeeded in writing rubbish. The story of anti Christ are false bro get that clear. Trump on his own have lost the election and will vacate the White House come January.
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rolams(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
zimmaking:
DID I TELL U GOD SENT ME?WHY NOT FOLLOW AND SEE IF THIS IS REAL OR NOT.THE QUOTATION OF THE BIBLE IS THERE TO SEE.OR IS IT COINCDENCE AS USUAL?

Who told you this your Bible quotation has not passed?

How many years has this been stated in the Bible before you are now attaching it to Trump?

How is this connected Trump election?

How long have you lived on this Earth?

How much do you know about history?

Who told you these portions of your Bible are related to this particular US election?

How much do you know about the US Nov. 3rd election?

Have you ever been to the US before?

What did you know about the US judicial system?

Are you part of the Trump/republican team?

Has any of the Trump withsleblower been able to win the 1 million dollar price for successfully detecting electoral fraud in the US Nov.3 election?

If No, why?

If yes, Who?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rolams(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
xest:
you just succeeded in writing rubbish. The story of anti Christ are false bro get that clear. Trump on his own have lost the election and will vacate the White House come January.

Tell him!
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by rolams(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
PureMe01:
I don care if trump wins or loses but when arguing argue logically not like an ignorant Dundee..

See this one!

Read this

The Supreme Court is the highest court in the United States. Article III of the U.S. Constitution created the Supreme Court and authorized Congress to pass laws establishing a system of lower courts. In the federal court system’s present form, 94 district level trial courts and 13 courts of appeals sit below the Supreme Court.

Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by zimmaking(m): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
interesting..............
Re: This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump by PureMe01: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
rolams:

See this one!

Read this

let me help you & for your info the cases thrown out were state supreme court's...
The cases with the federal is accepted and not thrown out like it's subs at state level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Reps Caucus Demands Secondus Resignation As Governors Meet Today / Ghananians Trolling Nigerians With Peter Obi (pics ) / Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.