Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M (45038 Views)

Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State / Business Ï Can Start With 4m / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Thazard(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
Following
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by massonder: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
I've told this advice to all of my friends who were thinking about starting a business. You should firstly find out what you're passionate about and what type of business you wouldn't dread developing and growing. If that passion is baking cakes, you can open a bakery. If it's IT, you can open an IT company Whatever it is, you should be passionate about it. Another tip that I find incredibly valuable is consulting with a factoring company. There are a lot of excellent factoring companies in Los Angeles if you live in the area. They can be an excellent strategic resource when planning business growth.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by ayoncox: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2022
mymoney001:
Hello Nairalanders, please your advice is highly needed, I just finished service and Luckily for me my Uncle is who Wealthy called me to have a sit down with him, having asked about my plans ahead post NYSC , I told him I would rather set up a business than going round looking for a Job. He is offering me 4M Naira.

Please house what business will be profitable with a start up capital of 4M Naira

Just seeing this,

I want to know how your journey went.
Did your money increase or decrease
What lesson do you have to share with us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Kirchoffs: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
mymoney001:
Hello Nairalanders, please your advice is highly needed, I just finished service and Luckily for me my Uncle is who Wealthy called me to have a sit down with him, having asked about my plans ahead post NYSC , I told him I would rather set up a business than going round looking for a Job. He is offering me 4M Naira.

Please house what business will be profitable with a start up capital of 4M Naira

Sir how did the business go or did you travel out . Share your experiences with us please

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Naira Continues Appreciation Against USD At Forex Market / My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! / Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.