Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,767 members, 7,820,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M (45015 Views)

Business Ï Can Start With 4m / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by insignegianniga: 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:
Hello Nairalanders, please your advice is highly needed, I just finished service and Luckily for me my Uncle is who Wealthy called me to have a sit down with him, having asked about my plans ahead post NYSC , I told him I would rather set up a business than going round looking for a Job. He is offering me 4M Naira.

Please house what business will be profitable with a start up capital of 4M Naira

I can teach you a business you can start with 4 million in January by December you will have 8 million
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by millhouse: 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
freshvine:
I am a contractor, a vendor. I can give you 500k for every 4m in 2 months each time I get this particular supply.
flee from such, it will end in tears at the end

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by millhouse: 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
zoghys:

Get yourself a freelance dubai visa, and help your future with that of your children. A word is enough for the wise, and in case you change your mind email me and I would put you through.
what's your email pls ,, interested in this Visa and its benefits
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by millhouse: 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
babajide107:
With just 1million naira you can be earning 200k atleast monthly from
Pos business with right Guardains.speaking from
Experience
pls intimate me on this ... or how do I contact you
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by isotech080(m): 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
1kingwriter:
Just invest one-forth (No million naira) of the money in OMEGAPRO.
In a year, you would have made N4 Million Naira.

you've said it all.
Boooombasti���������
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Hahjascho(m): 12:05am On Dec 12, 2020
koko3:
Go into Bakery or Egg Production.

I can send you the financial projections for free if you don't mind.

That would guide your actions while investing.

Cheers.

Bakery?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by zoghys: 12:21am On Dec 12, 2020
millhouse:
what's your email pls ,, interested in this Visa and its benefits

elcaminologistics@gmail. com or 09018171136. I will put you through once you keep in touch

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Sam2310(m): 12:29am On Dec 12, 2020
vulpeslopez:
na premium tears go end the Uber business..
why?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by divineappo(m): 12:29am On Dec 12, 2020
Rickbronz:
the health sector is the best place you can venture into presently as more and more people are getting sick now more than ever. You will definitely make a killing investing in health care products.
so he should use a whole #4m to buy GNLD and Forever Living products
right?

Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by femijay8271(m): 1:07am On Dec 12, 2020
Samakus:

It's a globally recognized forex trader. You earn a cumulative of 25% of your investment every month. Each day, they show you their trade results. You can google about them.

In forex, it's extremely difficult to get more than 25% of your investment unless you're dealing with a scammer

really! 25% of my investment? are you trading with them? And it's seem they located at Ikeja, i mean their office here in Nigeria
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by nathpope(m): 1:16am On Dec 12, 2020
blackpanthar:

There is something called SWOT Analysis.... you need to do it for whatever area and business you choose.

This 2020 has been a year of reset... you need to set up a business that will thrive irrespective of lockdown or plandemic.

Let me give you a few...

1) FOOD PROCESSING or FOOD COOKING
2) Agric-tech( where you invEst in buying a farm and you get as little as 50% ROI in 5 months.
3) STOCKS or FOREX.... (well... this one is late because if you used 4M to buy dollar at the beginning of the lockdown, by now you would have more than 6M)
4) Land.. then you put it out for LEASE (this is big business if you are in an industrial area)
5) health kits too
6) tech (setting up a dating or earning or news website or app is huge business)
7) real estate
cool mobile printing press (a van that is converted to a mobile office and you can drive to campuses and print on a daily basis)... someone sold this business here on NL for 850k with gen and other stuff.
9) TRUCK business (this is a very big business because a company handles every other thing for you once you buy the truck at an installment of 1.5m)
10) YOU (why not learn skills that will make you so versatile for less than 500k and then use the 3.5 to establish yourself)

Now sit and think which one your personality can cope with. Then Launch. I wish you well bro

You said it all.
Do tell about SWOT..
what does it really entail?

I know i can read about it on google but tell what it really entails in a layman's language... Tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by blackpanthar: 3:02am On Dec 12, 2020
nathpope:

You said it all.
Do tell about SWOT..
what does it really entail?

I know i can read about it on google but tell what it really entails in a layman's language... Tnx
For individual or company/organisations SWOT is
Strength = Your strength or the strength of your idea
Weakness = your own weakness, so you can employ those who have strength were you are weak
Opportunities = Opportunities for you and your business idea to thrive and spread
Threats = rivals, competitors, any miscellaneous factor(e.g weather) and policies that may not be favorable to your business

The image will help

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by nathpope(m): 3:07am On Dec 12, 2020
blackpanthar:

For individual or company/organisations SWOT is
Strength = Your strength or the strength of your idea
Weakness = your own weakness, so you can employ those who have strength were you are weak
Opportunities = Opportunities for you and your business idea to thrive and spread
Threats = rivals, competitors, any miscellaneous factor(e.g weather) and policies that may not be favorable to your business

The image will help

Gracias
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Oyindidi(f): 3:27am On Dec 12, 2020
mymoney001:
Hello Nairalanders, please your advice is highly needed, I just finished service and Luckily for me my Uncle is who Wealthy called me to have a sit down with him, having asked about my plans ahead post NYSC , I told him I would rather set up a business than going round looking for a Job. He is offering me 4M Naira.

Please house what business will be profitable with a start up capital of 4M Naira

No go waste the man money abeg, you say you want do business but you no know business wey you want do yet.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by JOF2: 4:26am On Dec 12, 2020
I'm not forcing you bro. But Since you're going for your NYSC now you can bring 1.2m I will be giving you 150k monthly after one year I will return your money to you.

If you're interested, you will know my office and other details about me. Best of luck
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by purpinkx(m): 5:43am On Dec 12, 2020
folashade61707:
the health sector is the best place you can venture into presently as more and more people are getting sick now more than ever. You will definitely make a killing investing in health care products.

You : people are getting sick.

Still you: you will be making a killing cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Oluwahelpme(m): 5:44am On Dec 12, 2020
U1:

You meant Forex wannabe? Been there and not impressed. Seems more like a waste of time.

I even paid for "sure winning" tutorials that failed woefully. undecided
Ok let me trade for u.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Fcwilly: 6:38am On Dec 12, 2020
You can get one acre of land at 1m or less, clear the bush but don't cut down all the trees, satag1 = plant cassava, then put plantain and banana every 10feet away.
Stage2=2months after plant cocoa seeds with 10feets space in between , the plantains and cassava will provide needed shade for the cocoa to grow well.
With proper care for the cocoa, 5year later you can return the 4m to your uncle to also invest on another person. And you can confidently say bye bye to poverty.

For more information you can reach me for guide. 08033341740

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by wickedLion: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=mrsage post=96941628]I call it entry level Real Estate.

Short lets and shared accommodation is an untapped segment of the real estate Industry.

And you don't have to build a house from scratch to set up an apartment. It's all about creativity and a good plan.

My suggestion

Set up a good apartment and let it out as short lets to working class people in need of accommodation. The demand here is very huge.

You may choose set it up in form of a Hostel if you wish.

I can not reveal all the information and strategies here. It all boils down to creativity, good business sense and deep understanding of the market.

Wish you luck

send me your number, lets talk
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Gentleman001: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2020
Mandyoluchi:
Rice business is the best. Na my field. Go north buy am, process and bag am. Send am go south. Two weeks time you go back market. Very easy business. U can use ur spare time for other things. Foreign rice na contraband till tomorrow. People are entering that business wella.
Can talk more about this
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Midex88(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2020
Op. As usual dm will be falling on you. Pls don’t fall for scammers cos they want to prey on you. Their eye don gum for the money
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by RedPanthar: 9:12am On Dec 12, 2020
Midex88:
Op. As usual dm will be falling on you. Pls don’t fall for scammers cos they want to prey on you. Their eye don gum for the money

Calm down. Is there money anywhere Nigerians sha.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by vulpeslopez(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2020
Memberclub:
lmao
Why you talk so na?
that business no go well again,investors and partners are selling their cars....but if you want to venture...you go need Panadol and paracetamol at hand 247.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Samakus(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2020
femijay8271:

really! 25% of my investment? are you trading with them? And it's seem they located at Ikeja, i mean their office here in Nigeria

They don't have an office in Nigeria. And yes, I'm trading with them.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by kenniefawole(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2020
sirbanky77:
can I ask you something or contact you pls
I’m always available via whatsapp Sir
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Digun12(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2020
Search ur mind and see what u love must or if I can advice u start reselling food stuff ok taking supply u see if only u have the knowledge u can be collecting and ressrlling rice and beans is what have done
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by mrsage(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=wickedLion post=96985218][/quote]

08028052100 . WhatsApp
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by okeyglm: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2020
ugofulfilled:

Baba how I wan take explain am to you now? I wish I can properly explain it to you but nevertheless you can make more research on it. Find below pictures of water Collectors
baba can you put me through this water collector business
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by waze63(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2020
blackpanthar:

errm, you need to learn how to design a good website and host it on a good server then pay for solid digital marketing and then have admins(people you can regularly meet with physically to plan how the website will be.
I can even help you convert it to an app for FREE.

Also for the few I know, ladies should be more on the app than men then when men sign up, they should be given limited access to the ladies until they PAY a premium SO THEY CAN MEET THE LADIES OF THEIR CHOICE... I believe it goes this way.

Anyway, you would need A GOOD WEB DEVELOPER..... A STRONG DIGITAL MARKETER.... A PROJECT MANAGER and finally your own SENSE OF SOCIAL ENGINEERING (because your app will only grow if it is so unique and solves the problems other dating apps are currently having)

missimelda01 merry xmas o
Thanks.. Pls write me on whatsapp zero 9 zero 7five zero three 8 2 eight 3
I will love to work with you
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
chimoskyg:

All that with 4m?

of cause not
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by blackpanthar: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
waze63:

Thanks.. Pls write me on whatsapp zero 9 zero 7five zero three 8 2 eight 3
I will love to work with you

ha boss I hail o... pls send me a PM so I can see if I'm in the position to help you with your vision.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

10 ‘Big Boys’ Hold Economy To Ransom, Owe AMCON N1tr / Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking / Dollar Is Back To Normal On Google, Sigh :-(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.