Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M (45040 Views)

Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State / Business Ï Can Start With 4m / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by alexvatt(m): 5:18am On Dec 14, 2020
U1:

Abegi! So did those people that provided the "fake tutorials" call it fake? They even sounded more convincing that anyone suggesting binary options here. undecided
Ok I have heard u.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Ekg911(m): 5:44am On Dec 14, 2020
engela7:
Transportation business; that money can buy you 3 mini buses which you could lease out for hire purchase.

Secondly is Agriculture, specifically palm oil business, there's lots of money in it.

Fish Farming and poultry.

Unisex And Beauty saloon.

Email me if you want us to talk.
Pls I want to ask how profitable is palm oil business.. Kindly teach me pls sire
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Seunolad1(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2020
Memberclub:

No
please what is the lowest amount that can be enough for medium bet naija shop?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by slimjosh43: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Downey:
I'm still writing my project Sir
When u ready..
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by waley007(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2020
Synergyajy:
Micro lending business.... You won't regret.... As high as 8-10% monthly ROI
please can you give insight into micro lending business
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by alexvatt(m): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2020
Synergyajy:
Micro lending business.... You won't regret.... As high as 8-10% monthly ROI
Pls, are u into micro lending? I need loan pls.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by alexvatt(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2020
waley007:
please can you give insight into micro lending business
pls are u into micro lending? I need loan pls.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by kennypoju(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2020
Waste recycling business you will never regret it
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by femijay8271(m): 9:32am On Dec 18, 2020
Samakus:

They don't have an office in Nigeria. And yes, I'm trading with them.

Boss, can you please put me through on this stuff? I will really appreciate if you can be of help
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Samakus(m): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2020
femijay8271:

Boss, can you please put me through on this stuff? I will really appreciate if you can be of help

Send me a hi on WhatsApp. See my signature
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by femijay8271(m): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2020
Samakus:

Send me a hi on WhatsApp. See my signature
done that bro
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Christiano25(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2020
Most reasonable idea � on here
UkBalesNig:
When you finally decide on what to do.
Please use just 1M out of the 4M to try the business so if it doesn't work out, you won't be stranded.

Business is full of uncertainty
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Samakus(m): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2020
femijay8271:

done that bro

Replied
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by achaemeka(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
mymoney001:
Hello Nairalanders, please your advice is highly needed, I just finished service and Luckily for me my Uncle is who Wealthy called me to have a sit down with him, having asked about my plans ahead post NYSC , I told him I would rather set up a business than going round looking for a Job. He is offering me 4M Naira.

Please house what business will be profitable with a start up capital of 4M Naira
Boss help me with,100k for my own business abeg.

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by achaemeka(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
mymoney001:
Hello Nairalanders, please your advice is highly needed, I just finished service and Luckily for me my Uncle is who Wealthy called me to have a sit down with him, having asked about my plans ahead post NYSC , I told him I would rather set up a business than going round looking for a Job. He is offering me 4M Naira.

Please house what business will be profitable with a start up capital of 4M Naira
Boss help me with,100k for my own business abeg.I will tell my plan for the money.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by femijay8271(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Samakus:

Replied
Alright boss
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by engela7(m): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ekg911:
Pls I want to ask how profitable is palm oil business.. Kindly teach me pls sire

It's not something I can explain here, your location also matters.
070-46405099
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by ezekins: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
Vikalinda:

don't hit anyone

Speak for yourself but I have been receiving calls
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by ezekins: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
superbouck:
theif

You are irresponsible
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by incomeboostng: 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
mymoney001:

I don't know if you were able to find options to get started with.

But I know you can find good options and even businesses you can start with less N4m on the link below; your N4m capital would help you scale much faster though.

Have a look at https://www.incomeboostng.com/make-more-money/

Thank me later.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Theophinio(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
blackpanthar:

For individual or company/organisations SWOT is
Strength = Your strength or the strength of your idea
Weakness = your own weakness, so you can employ those who have strength were you are weak
Opportunities = Opportunities for you and your business idea to thrive and spread
Threats = rivals, competitors, any miscellaneous factor(e.g weather) and policies that may not be favorable to your business

The image will help

Seems you have an unquestionable character
Nice one boss

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Yeecar(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
mymoney001:

Edible and Medicinal Mushroom Production business .
I am an Agricultural consultant, you can contact me for further information.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Mandyoluchi(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
kalu61:
Can l pm you

Chat me up on zero 8 zero six one six four five nine seven nine
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by LegitPlug: 7:56pm On May 04, 2021
Mandyoluchi:
Rice business is the best. Na my field. Go north buy am, process and bag am. Send am go south. Two weeks time you go back market. Very easy business. U can use ur spare time for other things. Foreign rice na contraband till tomorrow. People are entering that business wella.

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by IndaboskiLion: 3:53am On May 05, 2021
godumes:
Interstate bus logistics. Thank me later

Do you have a breakdown of how to operate this? I'm interested in it
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Oluwahelpme(m): 5:12am On May 05, 2021
mymoney001:

If you are serious. I will take u to real business world. I have a lot of businesses opportunities we can do. Kindly WhatsApp me for cool businesst.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by godumes: 9:43pm On May 10, 2021
IndaboskiLion:

Do you have a breakdown of how to operate this? I'm interested in it

It's a business you can't venture into if you don't have its knowledge. For more enquiries, you can call-08038166815, so that we can talk further.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2021
Bro, better use your money to look for a way to japaa
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by martiscore: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
I want to add a couple of tips from myself since I recently opened my own business selling clothes to order. And I have allocated a separate budget for renting an office while my own office is being built. Thus, I had to calculate the salary for the people I hired. And the costs of production products. Well, also, at the time of opening, I did not have accountants to calculate everything. And one of my friends advised me to use the site https://www.calxa.com/how-to-prepare-a-cash-flow-forecast-in-under-30-minutes and there you can use the program and follow the branches that are painted there. Thus, I learned how to calculate the costs of salaries, expenses, etc. correctly.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by OGWILLS123: 1:07am On Jul 16, 2021
Reference:
None. Just set fire to the money and start properly by inspiration. The fact of the question is failure personified. You don't start business with money. The biggest hindrance to starting a business that WILL BE successful is money.

I love ur insight cool.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Incips: 1:22am On Jul 16, 2021
A real estate business would be good if you are interested in it.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by TheSparrow: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2021
There are several businesses you can start and run profitably in Nigeria. Below are six that readily comes to mind:

1. Rice Milling

One of the best businesses one can venture into in Nigeria today is parboiled rice production (Rice Milling).

Nigerians currently consume over 5 million metric tons, which is equivalent to over 100 million 50Kg bags of rice annually. With the current population growth rate of Nigeria, the consumption of rice is estimated to reach about 35 million metric tons (700 million 50Kg bags) by the year 2050.

There is high demand for rice in Nigeria. With a population of over 180 million people and an estimated national population growth rate of 5.7% per annum ,an average economic growth rate of 3.5% per annum in the past five {5} years, Nigeria has a large and growing market for rice.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice.

New entrants into the rice milling industry that can produce good quality parboiled rice will have an evergreen market waiting to be sold to.

2. Drinking Water Production

Another good business that does very well in Nigeria is drinking water production (Bottled water and Sachet Water).

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.

The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.

3. Poultry Farming

Poultry farming is yet another business that gives good returns on investment.

Poultry farming has risen to become one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today. This aspect of livestock farming, if set-up and managed properly, provides legitimate continuous income for entrepreneurs within a short period of time. There are over 160 million consumers in Nigeria and over one billion in Africa. This provides a large, growing and sustainable market for poultry farmers in Nigeria, and Africa in general.

4. Pounded Yam Flour Production

Pounded yam flour is another product that you can chose the invest in its production.

Pounded yam is a popular delicacy produced from boiled yam tubers, and is consumed by many people across Africa. However, a lot of people, especially the middle class find it difficult to prepare pounded yam the traditional way which involves boiling yam, pounding it in a mortar using a piston, until it becomes a succulent dough.

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically processed, easy to prepare and well packaged food products like yam flour.

5. Maize (Corn) Flour Production

This is another business that you can quickly setup and make good money with.

Maize can be processed into several products including Maize Flour, Maize Grits. Starch, etc.

With few producers focusing on the production of maize flour in Nigeria, there exists a large gap that needs to be filled by aspiring entrepreneurs in the country. This supply gap will continue to grow as the population of the country grows.

6. Cooking Oil Production

The production of Cooking oil, also called Vegetable oil is yet another viable business you can quickly setup and make good money in Nigeria.

The present production level of Vegetable Oil in Nigeria is yet to meet the demand of Nigerians. There is currently a ban on the importation of vegetable oil into the country. The ban was placed in other to encourage local producers to expand their operations, and new investors to go into the production of Vegetable Oil. This has made the business to be very lucrative.

Wishing you all the best in your quest.

Source: To read more, Visit: https://planbiz.com.ng/five-lucrative-businesses-you-can-start-in-nigeria-today-and-make-big-money/

Note: We can prepare a bankable business plan for you on any of the above businesses at just N10,000. Reach out via Call/WhatsApp: 09022106607

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Naira Continues Appreciation Against USD At Forex Market / My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! / Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.