Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,653 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Piggyvest - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Piggyvest (52303 Views)

How Safe And Sound Is Piggyvest Are Their Better Alternatives For Dollars Saving / Piggyvest, Save In Dollars, Flex Dollar And Dollar Transfer / Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piggyvest by IamNat: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2021
Nice

But I still can't verify my BVN till now, I'm scared of saving because of that.

MODIFIED
I just verified my account using NIN, they now have an option for verification with NIN since BVN is down.

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest by heniford2: 11:26am On Apr 17, 2021
MikaelDare:

well, what I can say is that they've been operating since 2016 or thereabouts and so far, their operation has been smooth, no glitches and they're also NDIC insured just like our other normal banks.
how do i connect to you on this
Re: Piggyvest by justlaw(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2021
It's been an awesome experience using PiggyVest. My only regret is that I didn't start early despite downloading the app over 2 years ago. I just started this February.

I so much love the 'Safe Lock' feature (13% interest rate p.a) as that has helped me put away a substantial amount that I do not have need for at the moment. Also, the interest rates are awesome. No Nigerian banks would give you such interests rather they will keep taking from you all in the name of one service charge or the other.

Also, I use the regular Piggy bank saving (8% interest rate p.a). Every week, they just decide deduct the amount from my regular bank account and credit to my Piggybank.

Mind you, you can always withdraw/move your interest rates earned monthly (from all your savings) to your naira flex account and from there, move it to your preferred regular bank account i.e. GT Bank, Access Bank etc. Also, note that the money in your Flex account generates interest rate of about 8% p.a. So it doesn't just lie fallow there.

There are other features like 'Flex Dollar'. This enables you to save in dollars and the interest rate is 7% p.a. There are investment plans which you can key into as well and earn good returns on investment. The only sad part, is that the slots are most times filled up before you get to know about such investment openings.

In all for me, using PiggyVest has been about growing my wealth and having a disciplined saving culture.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Piggyvest by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2021
Very Good, ave been saving with them since last year. My parents joined this year.
Re: Piggyvest by Vipro(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2021
MikaelDare:

Let me share just for your information and information of some other people

To redeem your #1,000 bonus, you'll need to complete your registration

this is how to complete the registration
You'll transfer about #2,000 to the Providus account number opened for you (i.e the flex account number)

then from the #2,000 you now have in your flex account number, transfer #1,000 from it to safelock for some days.

once you do that you'll have completed the registration for completing registration which is to have #1,000 in any two different savings platform and your #1,000 bonus will be released to you after 10 days, and paid into the flex account number which is like the Normal Savings account and you can withdraw from anytime.

this is for your information and for the information of some people who might not know about it.

Best Regards

Please,your what app number.
Re: Piggyvest by Edmagr: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2021
Esthered:
@Edgar, the FG banned Fintechs from BVN service, hence the challenge you're facing.
It was in the news last week.

That's terrible, it's very difficult for those of us outside the country to then have access. Hope the resolve it soon
Re: Piggyvest by Esthered: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2021
Edmagr:

That's terrible, it's very difficult for those of us outside the country to then have access. Hope the resolve it soon

I hope so too.
Re: Piggyvest by premxtar(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2021
Cowrie wise is better
Re: Piggyvest by ntyce(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
premxtar:
Cowrie wise is better

Do they have products with higher yields?

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest by Edmagr: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Esthered:

I hope so too.

But they still have a very big pull back on customer service as regards to no live customer interaction. This makes service delivery seamless and effortless.
Re: Piggyvest by sliqboy: 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
It's not NDIC insured, try V-Bank. thank me later

Its not true.
PiggyVest is NDIC insured.
By the way did you know that even your money in commercial, microfinance and any other type of banks or financial institutions, is not 100 percent insured by NDIC? If any thing happens to the bank or financial institution including PiggyVest, V bank, Agrovest and the likes you will get only 10 percent of your deposit. This is after a long time of court cases and judgement.
Las Las we are on our own in this country, everything including NDIC na scam.
Though i do Piggyvest, I am mentally ready for anything in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Piggyvest by seunmsg(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
braindollar:
Please how reliable and secured is piggy vest. I want to save for a project next year and also get interest.

Is there better alternative? Thank you for your advice in advance

Go and buy Bitcoin. You will get better returns on your savings by the time you need the money next year.

2 Likes

Re: Piggyvest by winterfell007(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
braindollar:
Please how reliable and secured is piggy vest. I want to save for a project next year and also get interest.

Super secured. They are simply the best when it comes to savings and investments
Re: Piggyvest by donnaheff: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
braindollar:

I have used piggyvest and I think the down side of their service is the change of their terms and conditions without prior notice to customers. I have however used cowrywise for as long as I have used piggyvest and I have not had any issues. Infact, Cowrywise gives you a compounded interest throughout the duration of your savings. You could sign up for Cowrywise using my link https://get.cowrywise.com/r/Emman5Ix and you would get N250 after your first saving

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest by zuto4u(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Talking of investing with Piggyvest, how can one invest with them? Someone should please enlighten me on this.
Re: Piggyvest by zuto4u(m): 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
Please enlighten me on that investment part
MikaelDare:

Yea, true
Those who want to sign up can do so using the link below

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=7360a3415a0620
Re: Piggyvest by kenny160: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=35a0a6a36b0620
Re: Piggyvest by white3663: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
Person fit collect loan for this piggyvest
Re: Piggyvest by OBku4(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
cheesy
Another Bernie Maddoff
Re: Piggyvest by OBku4(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
cheesy
Another Bernie Maddoff

Someone must always fall by the sword
Re: Piggyvest by ngadaAwo: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
seunmsg:

Go and buy Bitcoin. You will get better returns on your savings by the time you need the money next year.
best advice
Re: Piggyvest by justlaw(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
No, you cannot get a loan.

white3663:
Person fit collect loan for this piggyvest
Re: Piggyvest by justlaw(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
There are T&C as regards putting your funds in safelock.

Until the maturity date completes, you cannot withdraw from your safelock.

Moneyman222:
I safelock N700,000 on piggyvest, now I'm regretting it. I need money badly. I tried to appeal to them and they said no way.
I really need money like this

3 Likes

Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
heniford2:
how do i connect to you on this

you can send me an email. or use the link in my signature to sign up. then if you encounter any challenges, you can reply my messages here or mention me

I'll see it and reply.

warm Regards.
Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
Vipro:

Please,your what app number.
send me an email bro
I can't put up my WhatsApp number on a public forum like this. anyone could pick it up.
kindly use the message function to send me an email. I'll reply you.
Warm Regards.
Re: Piggyvest by nnatobryno(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
MikaelDare:

ROI is return on investment.
can also stand for rate of interest.
they can be used interchangeably depending on the situation.

Are you a staff of piggyvest, you respond to every comment
Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Moneyman222:
I safelock N700,000 on piggyvest, now I'm regretting it. I need money badly. I tried to appeal to them and they said no way.
I really need money like this

Sorry about that bro
I sympathize with you.
but you shouldn't have put any money you need badly in safelock, cos it won't be released till the end of the Safelock.

money you might need urgently should be put in the flex account where you can always easily withdraw whenever you want.
Moreover before finalizing the Safelock, they ask for double confirmation informing you that you won't have access to the money till the end of the Safelock.
So they can't be blamed for not releasing it as you confirmed that you wanted it that way.
however you could find other means of getting the money and then when your Safelock period expires, you can return the money if you borrow or so.

best Regards.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC / CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM / Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.