Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Piggyvest - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Piggyvest (52302 Views)

How Safe And Sound Is Piggyvest Are Their Better Alternatives For Dollars Saving / Piggyvest, Save In Dollars, Flex Dollar And Dollar Transfer / Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piggyvest by Favey2222: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
I have been using Piggyvest for 5 years now to save and invest. The most profound thing I like about Piggyvest in this economy is the option to save in dollars.
I would like to show you a step-by-step guide on how to open a Piggyvest account and get #1,000 for just signing up with my referral code.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SfOep0jJemAgX0R29ACJcv-MfAXzVkcY/view?usp=sharing
The link above is a step-by-step guide on signing up to Piggyvest and investing.
Use my link to sign up down below:
https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=903981b8e2b
Re: Piggyvest by Phemysam19(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2021
Good day here, please I need clarity on how one can make a fixed deposit investment on piggyvest.

And concerning the investment being sold out how long does it take for new ones to be displayed.
Thanks
Re: Piggyvest by Phemysam19(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2021
Whiteshield:

Stop arguing about something you have no knowledge about. Piggy Flex is a savings account with 8% interest rate. That is what I currently use. Go and find out about it.

Good day here, please I need clarity on how one can make a fixed deposit investment on piggyvest.

And concerning the investment being sold out how long does it take for new ones to be displayed.
Thanks
Re: Piggyvest by Born2conquer: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
How true is piggyvest rumour?
Re: Piggyvest by olujaidi: 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
Born2conquer:

What rumor?
Re: Piggyvest by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
olujaidi:

What rumor?

I just hope our money is safe
Re: Piggyvest by MIGGSMOORE: 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Born2conquer:
abeg no start oooo
PiggyVest is fine.

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest by debowale2015(m): 2:00am On Oct 18, 2021
Pls how can I sort out BVN verification issues on piggyvest app. I keep inputing my BVN yet without any validation code or text or phone call from them.

I have reached them as well, all they asked me to do, I have done yet no result.
Re: Piggyvest by MIGGSMOORE: 7:01am On Oct 18, 2021
debowale2015:
Pls how can I sort out BVN verification issues on piggyvest app. I keep inputing my BVN yet without any validation code or text or phone call from them.

I have reached them as well, all they asked me to do, I have done yet no result.
deactivate DO NOT DISTURB (DND) in your sim card.
Your line is on DND mode.
OTP can not drop.
Re: Piggyvest by neutralmind: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2021
Born2conquer:

Fake news.
Re: Piggyvest by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2021
olujaidi:

What rumor?

This one

Re: Piggyvest by olujaidi: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

This one

Oh wow. Thank you, Sir.
How were these guys,IMG, able to fool everybody involved?
Re: Piggyvest by Romanoff(f): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
People have money in this country o.
Re: Piggyvest by Raph3177(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
neutralmind:

Fake news.
Stop spreading fake news
Re: Piggyvest by debowale2015(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=MIGGSMOORE post=106832835]deactivate DO NOT DISTURB (DND) in your sim card.
OTP can not drop.[/bquote]

Thank you
Re: Piggyvest by ebukaka12(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2021
MIGGSMOORE:
deactivate DO NOT DISTURB (DND) in your sim card.
OTP can not drop.

Please is piggyvest Flex naira cashless policy, I mean can one withdraw all the money inside the flex naira??

And they don't wanna redeem my N1,000 bonus, any idea, I tried calling the customer care but no response

Image below

Re: Piggyvest by adubam(m): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
ebukaka12:

Please is piggyvest Flex naira cashless policy, I mean can one withdraw all the money inside the flex naira??

And they don't wanna redeem my N1,000 bonus, any idea, I tried calling the customer care but no response

Image below

Of course you can withdraw from flex all your money.

To get that 10k you must have money in at least 3 of the accounts.
Re: Piggyvest by ebukaka12(m): 6:19am On Nov 10, 2021
adubam:

Of course you can withdraw from flex all your money.

To get that 10k you must have money in at least 3 of the accounts.

I have money in 3 of the accounts, but I haven't been able to get the 1k reward
Re: Piggyvest by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2021
ebukaka12:

It is easier with Branch App. With over 23 million downloads, Branch is one of the maximum famous lending apps the world. The app now gives 2 new noteworthy services:

1. Unlimited free cash transfer (unequalled among today’s finance apps)
2. 20% per annum investments returns (among Nigeria’s highest)

These new offerings complement instant loans up to N500,000, free bill pay, airtime top ups, and other existing services found within the app. Taken together, customers can now enjoy a single app to manage their money with unmatched value.

If you use my link to register https://branch.co/download/victor76851. Be sure to enter my promo code VICTOR76851 to get ₦ 400 after depositing to your Branch Wallet. You can also earn by sending your link to friends who are yet to download/use Branch App on their phone.

Do not forget VICTOR76851

Re: Piggyvest by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2021
I tried piggyvest and I got tried. The stress is much. Branch is alright for me. With Branch any first transfer of the day to my Branch app attract 50naira. If na invite link na 400naira for me and the person I send invite to. Life no hard with Branch.
After downloading the app, use this invite code victor76851.

Re: Piggyvest by adubam(m): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
ebukaka12:

Do you have on Safelock?
Re: Piggyvest by ebukaka12(m): 6:39am On Nov 11, 2021
adubam:

Do you have on Safelock?

Yeah. I do and I have funds in the piggybank
Re: Piggyvest by Ardeypearl(f): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2021
Please, my piggyvest account is not refreshing also, I saved some money in my safe lock and set the maturity for 22nd November 11:45am, which was due yesterday but up till now, the money hasn't been released. Please what could be the problem?
Re: Piggyvest by shulamitewoman(f): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Call piggyvest customer care
Re: Piggyvest by ebukaka12(m): 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
shulamitewoman:
Call piggyvest customer care

They'd be playing that their advert songs and no one would pick up, annoying thing your airtime will be reading
Re: Piggyvest by shulamitewoman(f): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
They will pick just a little more patience
Re: Piggyvest by jsuccess4(m): 12:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Piggyvest has just been one of the best thing that has happened to me as a youth.
Just to Sign-Up through https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=89d081c7cc0522 you get N1000 to withdraw at anytime after you verify your email.

Re: Piggyvest by Thomthom(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
MikaelDare:

very secure and reliable.

you can sign up using the link below

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://app.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=7360a3415a0620

Best Regards
Pls give me your ref number here am trying to sign up on App
Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thomthom:
Pls give me your ref number here am trying to sign up on App

Check my profile. Copy the link and paste on Google Chrome and use it to register.
You can send me a pm to guide you.
Re: Piggyvest by sexyshola1218: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
It’s one thing to save … it’s another thing entirely to save with a brand that can guarantee interest on your savings per annum.

that's why I want to introduce you to the #Fairsave wallet by fairmoney because their 10 percent interest per annum is the new cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC / CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM / Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.