Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Piggyvest - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Piggyvest (52297 Views)

How Safe And Sound Is Piggyvest Are Their Better Alternatives For Dollars Saving / Piggyvest, Save In Dollars, Flex Dollar And Dollar Transfer / Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piggyvest by Adeyanju23(m): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Paymyrent also good, u can check it on play store
Re: Piggyvest by divineappo(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Whiteshield:

There is a difference between savings, business and investment. If you don't know that, you shouldn't be here.
you must be a piggyvest customer sourcing agent

How much do they pay you per referral?
U better learn to respect peoples opinions
Re: Piggyvest by justlaw(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
Piggyvest is mostly about having a good saving culture. And ordinarily, the normal banks can't give you this kind of interest on your savings.

Also note that, there are several investment opportunities on Piggyvest that you can key into and you get good returns on investment especially in the food and livestock sector.

divineappo:
so if I keep #1million in piggyvest for one year, all I get is an ordinary #80k

When I can actually use that #1m for business in KANO, and within 6months, that #1m can turn to #2.5million

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest by divineappo(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
justlaw:
Piggyvest is mostly about having a good saving culture. And ordinarily, the normal banks can't give you this kind of interest on your savings.

Also note that, there are several investment opportunities on Piggyvest that you can key into and you get good returns on investment especially in the food and livestock sector.

thanks for the info
Re: Piggyvest by Whiteshield: 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
divineappo:
you must be a piggyvest customer sourcing agent

How much do they pay you per referral?
U better learn to respect peoples opinions

So, because I corrected your stupidity, you say I work for Piggyvest. You are very daft. You, an ordinary nonentity saying I'm paid per referral. God will punish you.
To cure your inbred idiocy, here's a screenshot of my current savings account page on Piggyvest. Look at it closely and see the interest rate for savings.
Next time, be sure if what you are talking about before arguing like a blockhead.
Re: Piggyvest by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nkwomarket:

You're not alone on this bro. My own is 5m. I have less than 100k in my account. It has not been easy.
Where una dey see this money sad

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest by luluosas(m): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2021
Join me on PiggyVest to learn the culture of Savings.

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=986432d461c
Re: Piggyvest by divineappo(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
Whiteshield:

So, because I corrected your stupidity, you say I work for Piggyvest. You are very daft. You, an ordinary nonentity saying I'm paid per referral. God will punish you.
To cure your inbred idiocy, here's a screenshot of my current savings account page on Piggyvest. Look at it closely and see the interest rate for savings.
Next time, be sure if what you are talking about before arguing like a blockhead.
Lol

Who cares what you have in ur stupid account? People with real money don't brag. Let's even assume you av a sensible amount of money there, and u wanted to boast of how much you have there, why did you blur or cover the figure na.

U are really a daft person
Re: Piggyvest by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bouz:
They are NDIC insured, but V bank is better, way better.

Explain how v is better
Re: Piggyvest by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Noblejay7:
I prefer KUDA BANK

Please Explain the difference
Re: Piggyvest by temmy59: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hello who idea on how to buy flex dollar on piggyvest. Have being trying kept saying no dollars available
Re: Piggyvest by Whiteshield: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
divineappo:
Lol

Who cares what you have in ur stupid account? People with real money don't brag. Let's even assume you av a sensible amount of money there, and u wanted to boast of how much you have there, why did you blur or cover the figure na.

U are really a daft person

Gabriel Odele, you 32 Year-old fool, you thought I will display my balance so that your other criminals in Ketu will come and rob me.
Anyway, I don't pander words with nonentities like you. Go and make something out of your worthless life and maybe you will be dignified with a response. Till then, enter bush and go scavenge for stolen goods to sell as usual. Worthless mongrel.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 6:15am On Apr 27, 2021
heniford2:
how do i connect to you on this

Hello bro
sorry for the late reply. I'm just seeing your reply. you can reply me here or send me an email.

Best Regards.
Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 6:16am On Apr 27, 2021
IamNat:
Nice

But I still can't verify my BVN till now, I'm scared of saving because of that.

MODIFIED
I just verified my account using NIN, they now have an option for verification with NIN since BVN is down.

Great
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 6:23am On Apr 27, 2021
Ujunkem:
I can't verify my NIN, telling me ERROR UNKNOWN. is this a general problem?

Hello
Have you been able to verify your NIN?
if you've been able to verify it, congratulations, if not, I'll advise you try verifying it late in night towards midnight, it'll surely verify.

Kind Regards.

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest by Vipro(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Onlinesmart:
I get kolo for house. No time
Does your kolo yield interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Piggyvest by Vipro(m): 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Secured.
Re: Piggyvest by aremso(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2021
Harunabisanti:
i am into its usage and i can assure you that they are good and reliable. i have been with them since September 2020 and do save and withdraw successfully. 07031068020 contact me

Withdraw land in my account within 5minutes
Re: Piggyvest by aremso(m): 7:28pm On May 03, 2021
Vipro:
Does your kolo yield interest

Lol..... My piggyflex has given me 351k interest if I have put the money in bank I can't get 50k in less than 6months
Re: Piggyvest by C505: 7:15am On May 04, 2021
aremso:

Lol..... My piggyflex has given me 351k interest if I have put the money in bank I can't get 50k in less than 6months

Is the interest compounded?
Re: Piggyvest by ebykings(f): 3:30pm On May 04, 2021
Piggyvest is a safe and secured platform for starting your savings journey. Sign up with my link and get 1000 Naira to start your savings. Enjoy!

https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=2ca949d4991120
Re: Piggyvest by aremso(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2021
[quote author=C505 post=101362155]

Is the interest compounded? [/quotes]

No I put money every month so the more I put the more the interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 12:26am On May 05, 2021
aremso:

good

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:11am On May 05, 2021
Have been using piggy since 2017, very secure platform. They have help me from spending unnecessarily

2 Likes

Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 6:52am On May 05, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
Have been using piggy since 2017, very secure platform. They have help me from spending unnecessarily

That's great
Re: Piggyvest by Kelechi72912(m): 10:58am On May 07, 2021
[quote author=ebykings post=101375398]Piggyvest is a safe and secured platform for starting your savings journey. Sign up with my link and get 1000 Naira to start your savings. Enjoy!

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=9a4edc96690220
Re: Piggyvest by Edmagr: 12:27am On May 24, 2021
Esthered:
@Edgar, the FG banned Fintechs from BVN service, hence the challenge you're facing.
It was in the news last week.
Guys, anyone know if the BVN service ban has been lifted yet for Fintechs by CBN?
Re: Piggyvest by Esthered: 8:17pm On May 24, 2021
Edmagr:

Guys, anyone know if the BVN service ban has been lifted yet for Fintechs by CBN?
I haven't seen any update as regards that.
You can write to the customer service and ask for update.
Good evening sir.
Re: Piggyvest by Esthered: 3:04am On May 30, 2021
Edmagr:

Good morning sir, I don't have access to the mail linked to my NL account. Kindly mail me on hadediong@gmail.com. Apologies for the late response.
Re: Piggyvest by Edmagr: 9:11pm On May 31, 2021
Esthered:

Good morning sir, I don't have access to the mail linked to my NL account. Kindly mail me on hadediong@gmail.com. Apologies for the late response.
thanks for the update. I actually tried again this afternoon and it worked. Got my account opened.

1 Like

Re: Piggyvest by MikaelDare(m): 2:27am On Jun 01, 2021
Edmagr:

I don't know if it's been lifted or not, but the fintechz switched to NIN since the ban was placed.
Re: Piggyvest by Debauhaus1990(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
Please help, I haven't been able to login to my piggy vest account for a while now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC / CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM / Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.