Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? (407 Views)

I Swear Ur Babe No Set Reach Her / Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) / If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? by tnerro1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
My phone has a cracked screen and it has gotten so bad but I have been so busy, I have not had time to take it to the repair center. But my babe has said she will be passing through that area (don’t know why)and has said she would gladly take the phone to the repair center for me. Is that such a good idea?
Re: Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? by paulsoniv: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Unless you have anything to hide tor
Re: Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? by TributeNG: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sure, why not
Re: Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? by hashtagged(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
Yes sure my phone has password and I don't see how a phone repairer can bypass face unlock
Re: Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? by tnerro1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:
Yes sure my phone has password and I don't see how a phone repairer can bypass face unlock
But they usually ask for the password to test the phone once it’s repaired

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? by hashtagged(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
tnerro1:

But they usually ask for the password to test the phone once it’s repaired

That depends on what spoil inside the phone
Re: Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? by tnerro1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
paulsoniv:
Unless you have anything to hide tor

What of account balance grin , you know say Christmas dey come grin
Re: Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? by tnerro1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:

That depends on what spoil inside the phone

Cracked screen
Re: Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? by virginprincess(f): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
It only a man with skeleton in his cupboard that can't give his phone to his babe to repair.
Re: Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? by tnerro1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
virginprincess:
It only a man with skeleton in his cupboard that can't give his phone to his babe to repair.

I suspect you would love to repair ur guy's phone grin
Re: Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? by hashtagged(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
tnerro1:

Cracked screen

They can repair it and test even if the phone is locked they can swipe up and down and check notification bar
Re: Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? by hashtagged(m): 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
tnerro1:

My first girlfriend gave me hers to repair when I brought the phone back we broke up the next day you know why

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? by Tunde835(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
tnerro1:
My phone has a cracked screen and it has gotten so bad but I have been so busy, I have not had time to take it to the repair center. But my babe has said she will be passing through that area (don’t know why)and has said she would gladly take the phone to the repair center for me. Is that such a good idea?
Most women don't know anything about tech
Re: Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? by virginprincess(f): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
tnerro1:

I don't have a boyfriend.
Re: Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? by Aareef00(m): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:

My first girlfriend gave me hers to repair when I brought the phone back we broke up the next day you know why
i dnt knw may be the repairer happens to be a step husband (secnnd bf) to her. Or......
Re: Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? by hashtagged(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Aareef00:

i dnt knw may be the repairer happens to be a step husband (secnnd bf) to her. Or......

A naked picture of her and a guy she told me was a friend
Re: Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? by inioluwa95491: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? by Aareef00(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
hashtagged:

A naked picture of her and a guy she told me was a friend
no wonder, it is very good to reject her because she can kill a guy
may GOD Help us if not girls are decievful.
Re: Can You Give Your Phone To Ur Babe To Go And Repair? by Aareef00(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
virginprincess:
I don't have a boyfriend.
there is GOD O
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Nigerian Women And Will maltreat Them. / Pretty Woman Ask Men To Join Her Whatsapp Group / Please Where Can I Get A National Id Card In Warri Delta Stae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.