Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) (12216 Views)

Am worried: Things are falling apart in my house (sensitive picture). / We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? / My Vagina Discharges Continuously (sensitive Picture Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
Scientists:

Oga, am going to heaven, I don't know for you

Heaven is not like lagos that you just need T-fair and you are good to go. Even what you posted has disqualified you from heaven because you saw what you don't like in the girl but you refuse to tell her or correct her. You can correct her and even get the thing fixed before doing whatever you intended to do with her. But you kept quiet as if all is well.
I am just giving you the hint of your qualification
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Liposure: 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
LadySarah:
Must be a deeper lifer or watchman.had both as roomies in the uni and left my room for them because of body Odour.The thick hair on their pits and pubic area had turned grey and can be plaited.

I literarily begged them but they told me bodysprays,cologne and deodorants are worldly things.
When they are in their period,my room chokes.
God ,I can't ever forget those girls

Now I remember, I still feel disgusted.

Damn!
i just lost appetite
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Whosoever blocked my MENTION, it is better you deactivate the account because I don't even have anything I am benefiting from you guys. I am the one even adding to your revenue. So if you don't like my activities in your site you better deactivate the account. I give you 24 hours to open the MENTIONED or I will deactivate the account and forever say goodbye to your site

1 Like

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by fijinjesu92792: 12:00am On Dec 12, 2020
› articles › P...Approach to the Patient: Approach to the Girl with Early Onset of
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by dealtombng: 12:19am On Dec 12, 2020
Scientists:

So, fix it into this context and see if it worked

It actually does. Nothing in this life, be it formless or formidable, is simple. If you can't bear what you see why post or comment?
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 12, 2020
Maybe if we study each other very carefully before marriage there won't be too many breakup today.
Now just imagine getting married to her without knowing all this even though you love her you won't feel cool with her and there's possibility that you'll later cheat on her with a lady that shave..
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Telegram234(m): 1:42am On Dec 12, 2020
Scientists:

Are you sure you actually know the definition of simp.
so many Nairaland don't know the meaning of simps and they will saying it. nonsense...
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Scientists(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
Maybe if we study each other very carefully before marriage there won't be too many breakup today.
Now just imagine getting married to her without knowing all this even though you love her you won't feel cool with her and there's possibility that you'll later cheat on her with a lady that shave..
Of course i would have
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Scientists(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2020
Telegram234:
so many Nairaland don't know the meaning of simps and they will saying it. nonsense...
I tire for that guy
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by DaInferno(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2020
Scientists:
angry

End Time Alert

Please nairalanders , What can I do to Unsee what has been seen?
have some respect for your woman!
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
Lol.. she's queen Jaja of okpobo. grin Chaiii...

You'll need a mini tractor or catapillar to clear that bush. grin
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Vyzz: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
Biglittlelois:
I thought you guys always say "virgins for marriage", so why the complaints??

Why should she shave when she's not active down there?

HYGIENE

SHE SHOULD SHAVE FOR THAT
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Biglittlelois(f): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Vyzz:

HYGIENE

SHE SHOULD SHAVE FOR THAT

One can be very clean without necessarily shaving down there.

2 Likes

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by WaterTheMonk(m): 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
You are finally over taking illegend with very stupid threads grin more grease to your fingers
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Scientists(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
DaInferno:
have some respect for your woman!

But she doesn't have respect for my life. Don't you know that dirty vagina kills
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Scientists(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:
Lol.. she's queen Jaja of okpobo. grin Chaiii...

You'll need a mini tractor or catapillar to clear that bush. grin
I Hope ur own is not like that
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Scientists(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Biglittlelois:

One can be very clean without necessarily shaving down there.
See them. People with bushes downstairs

1 Like

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
which sort of girls u guys dey date sef shocked
guys always coming on nl to complain about the hygiene of their girlfriends shocked
guy she has a poor hygiene so teach her how to take care of herself if u must
no be everything about ur girlfriend u go dey drop down for here nau
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by meobizy(f): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
What a highly imaginative story. I give the author 6/10. There were parts which could sound more believable, but I guess he’s still new in this career so is likely to improve. He should release another; I’ll read it without a second thought.
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
shocked

I haven't shaved my below in like 17 months o! It's inactive, so why should I shave? grin. They grow like spikes. I almost have them puffing out of my pants sometimes. They are so full you will have to search and search through for my clits and vagina. grin

I can even use the hairs there to plait "all back and base with some curly twists". grin

Seeing them that way makes me happy. So, OP, shut your trap. grin
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by backbone503(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
shocked

I haven't shaved my below in like 17 months o! It's inactive, so why should I shave? grin. They grow like spikes. I almost have them puffing out of my pants sometimes. They are so full you will have to search and search through for my clits and vagina. grin

I can even use the hairs there to plait "all back and base with some curly twists". grin

pics please!
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Iceberghill(m): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
LadySarah:
Must be a deeper lifer or watchman.had both as roomies in the uni and left my room for them because of body Odour.The thick hair on their pits and pubic area had turned grey and can be plaited.

I literarily begged them but they told me bodysprays,cologne and deodorants are worldly things.
When they are in their period,my room chokes.
God ,I can't ever forget those girls

Now I remember, I still feel disgusted.

Damn!
grin grin grin
Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Iceberghill(m): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
]
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by nwakibe: 5:25am On Dec 13, 2020
Overgrown pubic hair is a sign of faithfulness. You will never see any pubic hair on a farm tool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Scientists(m): 6:34am On Dec 13, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
shocked

How can i unread this?
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Erojepromise(f): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2020
you are a good story teller. l like this story next please.. btw your subject doesn't correspond with your story.
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
backbone503:

pics please!

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Drella(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
Eeew!
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Drella(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

The first picture is Asian
The second is a dark Skinned African.

But you,you are a very lightskin african.
Also,the pubic hair doesn't correspond with yours you described. tongue
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by backbone503(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

How dare you tempt and sexually assault a child of God? Do you know that in some climes you could be summarily executed for this singular act of indecency?
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by dederocs(m): 6:55am On Dec 14, 2020
Nairaland mods ban this idiot pervert...misleading topic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Women Break Up With Men / How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. / PHOTO: Kiss Daniel Shares ‘kiss’ With Female Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.