Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Jungle Justice My Experience In Owerri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jungle Justice My Experience In Owerri (1395 Views)

Justice,my Landlady Wants To Kill Me,because I Saw Her Carrying Sacrifice(video) / My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. / Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jungle Justice My Experience In Owerri by soundOsonic: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
I read a post recently how one gave the demerit of Jungle justice I am here to share an experience.

I was in 200Level then, chilling with my best friend name Peter, you see one thing about Peter is that he never take his tales seriously, he do add a bit of comedy to whatever stories he tells but this particular experience he narrated, about what happened at owerri Ebu side, was quite paradoxical to his persona; or should I say his seriousness and undulations in his voice attest to the fact he was still having PTSD from his experience. Funny enough our university do not have a psychologist to help him through it. I will narrate his experience.

THE EXPERIENCE.
Peter went to town one sunny afternoon, full of life only God knows his mission, but he said it was something less important as he had to wander around that EBU side in owerri, one thing that got his interest was some strange charlatan robbing off people hard earned money by coercing them into playing game they cannot win. Few crowd were gathered around their cart, fully loaded with different goods (prizes) to entice those jjc so as they can trick them into playing games they can't win. And then my friend Peter stood like a rock observing their games trying to find a loophole and expose their trick (First of all before you guys think he actually exposed them he didnt).
So after watching for several minutes and couldn't find a loophole to their trick, he decided to give up and gave it a rest. His problem started when a fair skin girl decided to play. She had dropped 1000 naira while they promised her a Samsung s9 if she can identify the ball in two of the 3 cups after it had been shoveled. She only got one and lost 3 games and then she played again. While the some questionable characters started hailing her shouting "it remain small o". My friend held her hand whispered to her ear " its a trick go home" the girl ignored and played again and lost and decided to try it the third time. My friend whispered to her again, she reacted as if a noisy fly is disturbing her and reigned insults.
Now the co-charlatans suspected a bad business and immediately attacked my friend beating him in open market. Peter couldn't understand his sins, but he only had faith that they will stop. But unluckily the beating went on and on different slaps from different angle, kicks flying to his fat belly, remodeling the structure of his intestine and to make the matter worst he started hearing "thief thief, na thief". Others later carried the words like some Christmas jingles before you know it there were crowds accompany Peter while his cloths are already in shreds. Only then did Peter realized what prophet Isaiah said " he was led like a sheep to the slaughter, like a lamb before his sharrer is dumb" he tried to speak to explain himself, the perpetual knuckles on his cheek would not let him, and the little space in time before the next knuckle hit is when he tries to catch his breath.

"Bring the tire with matches" Peter heard, his pupil dilated and he knew it was almost time he screamed "it is finished" his strength was leaving him, so also his consciousness and his will to live. He was surprised when he saw the tire then his animal instinct kicked in, followed by some secretion of adrenaline. He pushed his crucifiers like some kind of overpowered character in those Japanese animation and ran. The crowd followed suit, chasing him like a run away Christmas fowl. Peter knew he couldn't outrun a crowd, so he jumped into a keke napep, and said in Igbo " please go, go they want to kill me" though translated in English for you guys to understand that word had more weight when spoken in Igbo. The old keke rider drove fast leaving the angry mob to their own anger.
Peter composure returned surprisingly and looked at his messiah. "Where are my accusers? I hope you lost them" the old man smiled and said they were gone and refused to take a token for his heroic act why? Peter was robbed during the whole pandemonium.

So as I heard the story, I was shock like one old man like that. What really picked my interest in the story is this. Peter saw other keke to jumped into as they were others closer to him, but he picked the old man. And then i asked him how did he make such an accurate gamble, then he said the others closer to him were young riders, only an old man knows the value of life.

The most amazing part of the story that still baffles me is that, how on earth did he think of such during the whole horror at Ebu road.
Re: Jungle Justice My Experience In Owerri by thaoriginator: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
A wah do dem!
Re: Jungle Justice My Experience In Owerri by othermen: 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Interesting
Re: Jungle Justice My Experience In Owerri by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 12, 2020
In perruzzi's voice
WAHALA
Re: Jungle Justice My Experience In Owerri by Nazgul: 5:58am On Dec 12, 2020
One problem with Nigerians is not minding their own business. I do come across those people and I ignore them an move on.

The lady playing is obviously not a child, telling her to stop is a wrong move cos he was clearly spoiling those fraudsters business.

He's very lucky to be alive. I believe he has learnt his lesson.

Always mind your business, never make an issue that has nothing to do with you your issue. If you feel the other party is being cheated, go somewhere safe and make an anonymous call to their police whose business it is to fish them out and arrest them.
Re: Jungle Justice My Experience In Owerri by samtinx(m): 6:45am On Dec 12, 2020
grin next time,he would understand "mind your business"
Re: Jungle Justice My Experience In Owerri by odinson1(m): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2020
That your friend is A complete Though SOMEWHAT example of What we redpillers call "captain save a Hoe"
Because She was Fair and beautiful,he tried to save her even when she had ignored and insulted him grin grin The stupid simp almost lost his life because of a random Vaginal person

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice My Experience In Owerri by blinking001(m): 6:55am On Dec 12, 2020
He wanted to save a yeast infected vagina girl from being scammed just to end up almost killed. He's lucky. He wouldn't be next time if he doesn't turn a new leaf.
Re: Jungle Justice My Experience In Owerri by soundOsonic: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Jungle Justice My Experience In Owerri by Missmossy(f): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nawa oo that’s how he would have been a dead man, I’m sure he has learnt the hard way undecided
Re: Jungle Justice My Experience In Owerri by soundOsonic: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lalasticlala;
Push this thing na to FP let people learn
Re: Jungle Justice My Experience In Owerri by Mivici: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Probably the girl is an accomplice
Re: Jungle Justice My Experience In Owerri by Seandisputed(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
It's almost impossible to save a damaged person.
It's quite tough but, always mind your business.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? / What Should I Do In This Situation / Is This Platonic Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.