Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide (75900 Views)

Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora / Photos From The Service Of Songs For Dapo Ojora / Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by Anaerobi(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2020
hmm wealth does not guarantee peace of mind.. God help us

1 Like

Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by johnnychuks(m): 7:39am On Dec 12, 2020
what ever every politicians plan for any common Nigerians will locate their families members, as they have agreed to frustrate us , frustration will locate them.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by lanocfoods: 7:39am On Dec 12, 2020
The write up is making it look like the wife is responsible for his death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by dalass(f): 7:42am On Dec 12, 2020
SocialJustice:
Someone that has everything will still take gun and kill himself.

You think he has everything. Obviously, he thought he did not. The reason a wealthy guy would shoot himself. R.I.P man
Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by adewad13(m): 7:42am On Dec 12, 2020
Taken the life that doesn't belong to you is a sin..
No matter how wealthy you are that your money can never buy you happiness.
Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by SocialJustice: 7:42am On Dec 12, 2020
Ferdinandu:
He didn't have everything. He just had what you thought was everything
Yeah, true.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by dalass(f): 7:42am On Dec 12, 2020
Anaerobi:
hmm
wealth does not guarantee peace of mind.. God help us

Exactly!

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by MDBELLO(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2020
Suicide is never an option to escape whatsoever happening either good or bad to you. The questions you're to answer when you are alive. God will still ask you that same questions when you reach heaven. With that we will help you say rest in peace to yourself after you answer the question God is going to aske you.
Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by zoedew: 7:43am On Dec 12, 2020
When your Mum is an Erelu the chances of being had are heightened!
Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2020
WHY

DO

PEOPLE

COMMIT SUICIDE?

I still never see the reason.... angry
Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2020
That suicide is not an option is what people will
always shout about in this kind of situation, but while those people were melting in depression they where too busy to show concern.

Some folks even derive pleasure in seeing other people depressed, that is why they get upset on hearing that the person has taking his/her life because their source of joy has ended.

May his soul find the rest it longs for!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by youngblaq: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2020
FarahAideed:
Nigerian will call you big boy big boy till you enter depression

Lol
Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 7:49am On Dec 12, 2020
gabazin080:
well-done MR HEAVEN GATE KEEPER that decides who makes heaven or hell.
don't judge people if you have not walked in his shoes.
depression is real. I have been there and I know what it feels like but thank God I overcame.
as the only child of my parents, I thought of suicide when I lost mom because she was the only family I have.
I also thought of suicide when I had an accident
Same here. I thought of suicide when i lost my mum & couldn’t focus to pass my exams. Most people don’t know what depression is, they think people just happy or wake up one day to end their life. Meanwhile most people convince themselves for months or maybe years to find a reason to live before they eventually end it. Depression is cause of suicide, it’s extremely hard to end ones life if one is in a good mental health.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by Benwallt(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2020
The problems those rich people carries around are worst than poverty.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by Hassanmaye(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2020
Money is not everything I hope my Amaka people will reason and understand
Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by bigfish3k: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2020
fastlane84:

omo your head they game...
debt is a fast killer... especially when your income flow is dwindling. .....
try and owe all those loan apps ...then you'll understand. . debt= unrest of the mind. ..

in another news... in regards to income flow
join CHYMALL and earn every 10 days. .
08035358364 for more information.
Stop talking what you don't know
It can never be debt.
He has no reason to be indebted
Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by Virtualbar: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2020
funshint:
The signs were all over there but those around were either ignorant or just chose to ignore. Some will even try to tell him to either soak it up or just be "a man". Meanwhile bobo is already dying inside. Depression is real.... Let's always try to look out for others, most especially when they tend to be too unusually quiet or reclusive. May his soul rest in peace...!

Not in the country bro, people around will know so well that one are passing through hard times but instead to talk to the person and Know the reason. All they could do is to Gossip about it. I have a bitter experience but thank God I'm that kind of person that never give up even if I'm dying.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by sniper77(m): 8:04am On Dec 12, 2020
Probably depression made him to commit suicide.We dont know what he really went through.

Dapo Ojora,Hussein Jammal. a.k.a moon and Dawule Baba were the polo players that made me attend most of the polo tournaments held at Ibadan polo club in the month of January of every year from the late eighties into the early nineties.

Dapo was a delight to watch during those tournaments.He had the finest ponies from Argentina and played with style.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by BreconHills(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
Depression resulting from debt I guess. Forget all these stories about the wife...

The man must be in so many business crumbling

Not true. He wasn't a great businessman but he wasn't in debt. He had the luxury of being able to experiment on different projects without crashing.

We all end to project our fears as reasons for the troubles of others. But in fact, on the day a human gets everything and lacks a mission, he or she will realise that everything is in fact nothing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by Webmannigeria: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Powers of thine Father's house has taken this one and if not solve years later if Christ tarries, they will still take another one
Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by Olatomiwami(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Yellowbar and suicide nah 5/6

Eleribu omo ofo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by Unconquerable: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2020
funshint:
The signs were all over there but those around were either ignorant or just chose to ignore. Some will even try to tell him to either soak it up or just be "a man". Meanwhile bobo is already dying inside. Depression is real.... Let's always try to look out for others, most especially when they tend to be too unusually quiet or reclusive. May his soul rest in peace...!
You are very correct.
Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by seunmsg(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2020
However, there are indications that his alleged suicide may not be unconnected to his marital woes with wife, Patricia, a trained lawyer and an entrepreneur.

Even before reading the full story, I knew it would either be as a result of financial issues or marital failures. This is just sad!

Marriage is not for everybody. If it’s not working, kindly pull out and regain your sanity. Killing your self over marital issues is not worth it at all.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by sanimulamula: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2020
Money is nothing, follow your passion
Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by adecz: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2020
NA too much enjoyment cause
this one
Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by Sheriman(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2020
Maybe he has borrowed money that he was unable to pay back
Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by low2high: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2020
THE RICH ALSO CRY !

Rip !
Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by Azuwonder(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2020
In summary, marry the wrong woman and you're finished.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by DeepSight(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Yellowbar and suicide nah 5/6

Do you mean antidepressants?
Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by bigfish3k: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2020
Sheriman:
Maybe he has borrowed money that he was unable to pay back
It should be the Marital problem not money or debt.
Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by At10tion: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2020
Suicide is inevitable when you don't understand the Power of Praise.

Depression is majorly caused by demons, they taunt your spirit man and make you see how much of a failure you are, but it's all a lie, you are more than a conqueror. Don't give in to them, rather stand up and praise God and depression will flee from you.

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide by Kobicove(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2020
He was probably in very heavy debt

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React / Live Update: Kwara Bye Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.