Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? (42758 Views)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by XOGBADO(m): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
The decision is yours. Personally I don't think I can take back a cheating wife

7 Likes

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Sunnycliff(m): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Na u de wear ur shoes na u no how e de take de pain u
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Worksunlimited: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:
i came back from work on Friday to discover that my wife has ran away with our son and some properties in the house, my neighbor said she is a bad woman that I should let her go, they caught her in adultery and she ran away because of shame.

for the first time in my life I discovered that I have not played my role as a husband. I was just focused on bringing back money home for the family and forgot the sexual responsibility, I agree I am at fault too. but if I calculate all the bride price I spent and wedding cost, I feel like going to bring her back. if not for her sake but for the baby, please advice is needed now

she is an igala while I am igbo,

Collect your son back, take him to your parents house and check up on him at least 3 times a week (spend quality time with am during this period) and let her go...

Peace of mind is very important for a man to survive this harsh world.. God be with you.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by fineboynl(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
guy go bring her back fast. because you are not acting as a man and her husband. but again how do you know those kids are yours.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Uyi168: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
Yes, take her back till she infects u with one incurable disease.
Fool. angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by sammirano: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
Lolz. Ipob woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by miniziter(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
Later dey will say expensive wives don't misbehave. Even some free agents can't try this shit.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Notatribalist(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
hopeforcharles:
Guy. I am a married man, let me advise you from that perspective. You go out because of your family to make sure they don't lack atleast financially and to put food on the table, you wife should respect that and understand. But she cheated, well I would advice you don't take her back, count your losses and move on, but don't forget y OK ur kid, Nwa bu nke gi.
You're here on nairaland dashing out useless advice. Didn't you see where he said he is partly responsible by denying her sex?He just admit error and you're here talking nonsense.. OP,if you know truly you denied her sex kindly go bring her back and make some amendment, but if she continue in her unholy way kiss her goodbye.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by michoim(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Check your son DNA...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Finnese001: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Like I said earlier

THE PROBABILITY THAT YOUR WIFE WILL CHEAT ON YOU IS 80%

So guys always have this in mind

Bye

3 Likes

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by dododawa1: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nobody is talking how to better this nation agian

6 Likes

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Wettoid123: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
U are a foolish man shame on you no marry her again

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by DennisEche(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
At your own risk. Imagine the question you asking us. ? I pity nna Simpsons sha
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by princefrank76: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
na this kind stories make me d fear marriage!

to think that I have cought my current gf cheated on me in multiple occasions! but we are some how still dating.!
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Asquare84(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:
i came back from work on Friday to discover that my wife has ran away with our son and some properties in the house, my neighbor said she is a bad woman that I should let her go, they caught her in adultery and she ran away because of shame.

for the first time in my life I discovered that I have not played my role as a husband. I was just focused on bringing back money home for the family and forgot the sexual responsibility, I agree I am at fault too. but if I calculate all the bride price I spent and wedding cost, I feel like going to bring her back. if not for her sake but for the baby, please advice is needed now

I don't know the part of igala your wife is from but trust me the traditional God (aleku) will soon catch up with her

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
Stupid question
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Dagz007(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
You can as well eat the poison that was dubiously packaged for you as a good candy.

The choice is yours.
At the end it is one thing that would kill a man, accident or incidental or intentional.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Oluwaseun2020(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
never..dont let money run your life... money is not love ...it cant buy peace and happiness God can give you more than whatever you pay.. If she won't change let her go.. before she brings Aids for you

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by grim33(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
MGTOW GUYS MGTOW.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by kennyflames(m): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
MJBOLT:
your peace of mind is far more valuable than any bride price,never forgive or take back a hoe because hoes will be hoes.if you can afford it,do a DNA test on your child.

should we tell him

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by tellwisdom: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
Dumb men keeps hiding under the child’s custody.
Even if you don’t sleep with her for 2years is no reason for any woman to sleep with another man after having your bride price paid for. Are you a fool??

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Mrgreg5295: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
ur pronlem is love
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by jozee8: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jazzafizzy:
Igala Woman doing this ?
I'm shocked honestly

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by pickatyouu: 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
Guy search ur heart , nothing we say here go fit change your mind

Check my signature if you have a car. It might interest you
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:

@Bolded... Stop being hard on yourself. A rotten woman will always be a rotten woman. I don't see why a woman can not keep herself for her man no matter how long he's away or haven't touched her. She should be able to have some self control.

This is why I keep preaching celibacy so that if it happens you find yourself with a man that is not always around ( due to busy work /biz schedule) youll be able to endure as you'll have mastered the act through celibacy.

She's just being loose. Not because you have not been performing your duties as a man. What about calling your attention to it instead of going all the way to arrange with another man.?

I don't care what anybody here thinks but your wife is loose.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by ayanda3(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:

who told you the kid is blood. let her go and move on ....

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by DennisEche(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
Asquare84:

I don't know the part of igala your wife is from but trust me the traditional God (aleku) will soon catch up with her
Alekwu only works if he was the Igala not the other way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Jabioro: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
Get her back and get closer to your grave..is not God that exposed her..

5 Likes

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Pidginwhisper: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
princefrank76:
na this kind stories make me d fear marriage!

to think that I have cought my current gf cheated on me in multiple occasions! but we are some how still dating.!

Dont you think of getting married to that girl, it’s better you run now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by busomma: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
If u hv no guiding principles in life, by any means, take her back.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by digitalcare: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Oga I feel for you though....but is better you borrow sense.This type of divorce supported by Bible.
If you love your life run,it's not because you failed in your responsibility that make her cheat on you,if you like provide all things of life and Bleep her everyday,she will still cheat,being promiscuous is in her blood and she has been doing it until she was caught.
How do you even know you're the father of the baby you call yours?
Please go and start a new life and forget whatever.....

6 Likes

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by nisco18ng(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
NEVER OOO!
But truth is when a man starts asking about taking a cheating woman back, he surely just want 1 person to 'you can", and not really after majority's opinion or common sense.
It's suicidal! Find out, men who do dies before their wife

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.