Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? (42747 Views)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by SocialJustice: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:
i came back from work on Friday to discover that my wife has ran away with our son and some properties in the house, my neighbor said she is a bad woman that I should let her go, they caught her in adultery and she ran away because of shame.

for the first time in my life I discovered that I have not played my role as a husband. I was just focused on bringing back money home for the family and forgot the sexual responsibility, I agree I am at fault too. but if I calculate all the bride price I spent and wedding cost, I feel like going to bring her back. if not for her sake but for the baby, please advice is needed now

she is an igala while I am igbo,

Bring her back because of the baby not because of expensive bride price. Even in your failure to meet your marital duties because of money, you're still placing money alongside your child.

If there are sacrifices to be made, do it else bring her back and start fvcking her properly.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by ufotty2001: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
sherifato:
Am not supporting a married woman who cheats because it's only shameless and irresponsible women that does that. But I came to think about it, a lot of useless and stupid men sleeping around anything in skirt are now plenty,but then their wives keeps forgiving them in the name of not leaving their home for another woman. Why is it like that? I think every body should be responsible.
Don't try and bring feminine
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Tessymoore: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
If you as a man can cheat on your wife and expect her to tolerate your cheating habit. What stops you from not forgiving her and take her back. You African men are they most selfish and entitled human beings on earth. Take her back you have admitted part of the blame is from you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by TheKingIsHere: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Donspicey:

Nawa ooooooo.......

From ur quotes and comments e come be like say na you the woman cheat with....

If it was the other way round, and the woman didn't have sex with the man for months/years, y'all will still blame the woman of not sexually pleasing her husband.

Men should learn to take responsibility for their actions, biko
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Psych412(f): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

First of all, what is the need for the bolded? What was your intention for bring it up here?

Seriously, the woman is not really at fault here, rather you are majorly to blame as you abandoned your sexual responsibility and now trying to play the tribal card with your wife here.

Before you bring here back to the house, go and learn to be matured and take full responsility of your actions.
you must be high on Codeine.

why are you blaming the man for his wife sins

cheating is a choice.

stop blaming the innocent man who was just trying to provide for his family not knowing his wife was cheating with another man.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

This is the type of advice I don't like.

How can you give such advice that blames the victim for the injustice done against them?

Are you saying that the woman is not responsible for her own infidelity?

Even if he never satisfied her, is cheating the only option?

Why is communication essential in relationships?

If you can't share your grievances with your husband, then share it with at least someone else who can talk to him on your behalf.

What stopped her from drawing her husband's attention to the problem she was having in the marriage?

Please, stop blaming the victim here.

If there is anyone who needs prayer, it is the victim.

Because he really needs it to make the right decision for the sake of their child.

If he wants to continue with her, he needs serious prayer to help build back his trust for her. Because without trust, he is going to suffer even more, and their child would suffer too.
if roles were reversed and op was a woman, your kind would still give the same advice i am giving. Hypocrite.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by TheKingIsHere: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
Bestinstinct:

Stop trying to make sense out of nonsense! If the man doesn’t provide, she will still get banged for money. As long as the OP didn’t state anywhere she complained of sexlessness, she has no damn excuse. The OP is free to make peace with her but you justifying her action is damn unpleasant. Peace

How do you know she will bang for money? Na wa o.

Also, if the situation was the other way round and the woman deprived her husband of sex, y'all will still blame her of sex-starving her husband and hail the man for going to sleep with another woman outside. Men should learn to take responsibility for their actions and people should learn to practice what they preach. You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by femi4: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:
i came back from work on Friday to discover that my wife has ran away with our son and some properties in the house, my neighbor said she is a bad woman that I should let her go, they caught her in adultery and she ran away because of shame.

for the first time in my life I discovered that I have not played my role as a husband. I was just focused on bringing back money home for the family and forgot the sexual responsibility, I agree I am at fault too. but if I calculate all the bride price I spent and wedding cost, I feel like going to bring her back. if not for her sake but for the baby, please advice is needed now

You chased money and you forgot your conjugal duty

Now, you want to bring your wife back cos you spent so much on her bride price.

You need to work on yourself, money seems to be a key in all your decision making

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by eyinjuege: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
hashtagged:

She kidnapped the kid

A child who she has always been the primary caregiver for?
That's no kidnap.
If she were the one always travelling like the husband and then suddenly came from wherever and took the child away from the father, you could even try to argue kidnap.
Not in this case though
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Agugbadin: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Igala woman marry a non Igala Hmmmm. Women from some tribes in this country rarely marry other tribes due to inferiority complex they rather be third, fourth or fifth wife than marry other tribes.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Tinsim: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Guy if you value your life run away from that woman. Collect your child and do a paternity test. If the child is yours, accept him . But if the child belongs to another man, send him to the mother.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by TheKingIsHere: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Psych412:
you must be high on Codeine.

why are you blaming the man for his wife sins

cheating is a choice.

stop blaming the innocent man who was just trying to provide for his family not knowing his wife was cheating with another man.

If a wife travels due to work and doesn't have sex with the husband for months/years, and the husband eventually goes to sleep with another woman, who do you think people will blame?

it's even disappointing this senseless post I'm replying to is coming from a female.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Papamimii: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Bro after reading ur post I believe u ve made up ur mind to bring her back but b wise as a serpent n b awake like fish for me to err is human forgive devine u ve every right to chase her away but since u knew ur part of d reason y she cheat follow ur heart
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by TheKingIsHere: 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
femi4:

You need to work on yourself, money seems to be a key in all your decision making

Gbam!

The OP should go and work on himself cos he is not ready at all
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by jurgyvideos: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
Take are her back, but before you do tell your family members where they will bury you when you die.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by emonis88: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jazzafizzy:
Igala Woman doing this ?
seh u be igala ?
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Charly68: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
If you can't reject the poison you bought with your own money,it means you are ready to meet God in glory ..
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Blackdisciple(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Well oga tho am not married but I vividly know that you go out to hustle and discomfort yourself to bring money home so your family will not be lacking that was a good one.

The only thing was that you got married to a cheating woman without you knowing even if due to things like time you weren't having it to perform your matrimonial thing at home .

Baba dnt fault yourself go and get your child I just hope the child is your.

As for her dump her sorry Ass let her keep sharing it outside for other pussyAss licking niggarrs cos that is who she is a sharer and a thief cos she's a thief for stealing some of una properties.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by iheartellah(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jazzafizzy:
Igala Woman doing this ?
same thing I was asking myself
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by friendl: 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
Instead of you to thank GOD ,you wan still carry problems back to you.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Toktee(m): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kobicove:

Is it your neighbours that should pass judgement on your wife? undecided
They didn't passed any judgement here... she was caught red handed and instead of waiting for her husband to come back she ran away why?

Guilty conscience, she have been fucking that dick for a while just that God catch her now..

The Bible is clear about such case, she should go..

She don't even bother to ask her husband for mercy, she's ungrateful woman..

NOTE, Any man bleeping your wife has your life in his hand, he knows all your secrets and can terminate you any time.

But why that tribe sef?
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Fatale: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
E son reach woman mata, see name make dem dey call her

What the woman dey very bad, oga self tink say money na evritin 4 wia woman dey.

Cheating hurts both partners
No sex would be happy if their partner cheats on dem

If na man cheat nah, he go be odogwu, why d woman dey suffer in silence.

As 4 ya wife, make una 2 talk una matter

But a man or woman that cheats on their partners are just a walking time bomb

Note: Karma is a bitch. Whatever you sow years ago, will certainly come looking for you

To the odogwus and slay punas
Make una retrace una steps

FATALE
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Cammo: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
Forgo the bride price, that woman is a waste. Just try and get your son back and maybe find yourself another wife. She doesn't deserve you.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Toktee(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
Blackdisciple:

Well oga tho am not married but I vividly know that you go out to hustle and discomfort yourself to bring money home so your family will not be lacking that was a good one.

The only thing was that you got married to a cheating woman without you knowing even if due to things like time you weren't having it to perform your matrimonial thing at home .

Baba dnt fault yourself go and get your child..I JUST HOPE THE CHILD IS YOURS.

As for her dump her sorry Ass let her keep sharing it outside for other pussyAss licking niggarrs cos that is who she is a sharer and a thief cos she's a thief for stealing some of una properties.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Cammo: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
femi4:

And that's supposed to validate her sleeping around?
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by bluefilm: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Immediately I saw the thread, my first thought was to ask you if you're Igbo.

Nwanne eh, i gwa gi eziokwu, o dikwa m ka ego bu ife kachasi anyi mkpa n'uwa nkea. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by xana101: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
Those days are gone when wife’s feel ashamed to sleep with another man. A lot of women do it. The best is put something on ur wife so any man that sleep with her die on d spot. I hate guys that do married women when we have millions of singles and olosho everywhere. I’ve have been seduced twice by married women but I rejected cos I’m married and I know how it hurts. Guys leave married women alone. Face d singles. Spit.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by sammirano: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
poseidon12:

Too many stupid people around here.

You re seriously mad, and you have no one to tell you.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Fatale: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
Fatale:
E don reach woman mata, see name make dem dey call her

What the woman did was very bad, oga self tink say money na evritin 4 wia woman dey.

Cheating hurts both partners
No sex would be happy if their partner cheats on dem

If na man cheat nah, he go be odogwu, why d woman dey suffer in silence.

As 4 ya wife, make una 2 talk una matter

But a man or woman that cheats on their partners are just a walking time bomb

Note: Karma is a bitch. Whatever you sow years ago, will certainly come looking for you

To the odogwus and slay punas
Make una retrace una steps

FATALE
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by frozen70(f): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:

A faithful wife is a faithful wise irrespective of you being their for sex or not

No matter what you spent on her, it can't be recovered,

If you love her and you can cope with her promiscuous life then bring her back

If you can't cope for life let her go from there

It's time we know what we want and what we don't need
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Blackdisciple(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
Dnt listen to those advising you to take her back cos @ Godwrites says:

Never accept her back, no matter the magnitude of tears and begging. If you give her a chance, she will poison you or probably kill you in your sleep.

And she will definitely kill you cos she will kill you in your sleep or poison your food
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by lomprico(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:

does she want to come back? if yes and you want her back, bring her home, if 'no', go and collect your son.
forget about the things you paid as bride price.

but is she a good wife?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos / I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.