Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? (42786 Views)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by jamalnation(m): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:
i came back from work on Friday to discover that my wife has ran away with our son and some properties in the house, my neighbor said she is a bad woman that I should let her go, they caught her in adultery and she ran away because of shame.

for the first time in my life I discovered that I have not played my role as a husband. I was just focused on bringing back money home for the family and forgot the sexual responsibility, I agree I am at fault too. but if I calculate all the bride price I spent and wedding cost, I feel like going to bring her back. if not for her sake but for the baby, please advice is needed now

she is an igala while I am igbo,

LIKE HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY. NO VEX E GET Y I DEY ASK
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by joyandfaith: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:
i came back from work on Friday to discover that my wife has ran away with our son and some properties in the house, my neighbor said she is a bad woman that I should let her go, they caught her in adultery and she ran away because of shame.

for the first time in my life I discovered that I have not played my role as a husband. I was just focused on bringing back money home for the family and forgot the sexual responsibility, I agree I am at fault too. but if I calculate all the bride price I spent and wedding cost, I feel like going to bring her back. if not for her sake but for the baby, please advice is needed now

Loss is part of life. People loose properties, money and their lives. If you want to loose your life, take her back

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Seyzcham91(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Be Glad The Hoe left the house peacefully without Stress. You need to go do thanksgiving at church tomorrow sef. Good Riddance to bad rubbish!

As for the one you call your son. before you wanna take decision of Taking up his responsibility monthly from Afar as some baby daddy do. first go try do DNA test to confirm if he's truly your child

As far as i'm concern you have no business with the Hoe anymore, Bleep the Bride price and wedding expenses. Count your losses man and Move on. Afterall nasame same be all dem naija women! very useless Gender that nothing you can do to please or satisfy them, They always cheat.
Sebastine1994:

3 Likes

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by thatigboman: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
GodWrites:
An adulterous wife will send you to your grave earlier than a bullet from an SKS.

In some traditions, her people will be mandated to pay back every dime you spent marrying her.

Adultery is not something you take lightly, not in Igbo land or Igala.

Get in touch with your people, so they will accompany you to see her people so they can do the necessary things.

Never accept her back, no matter the magnitude of tears and begging. If you give her a chance, she will poison you or probably kill you in your sleep.

Traditionally, the boy is yours. If she's to seek a legal divorce, you'll win custody on the ground that your wife is a hoe, irresponsible, and a bad influence on your son.

My advice to young folks: If you want peace of mind, never marry, get a baby mama instead. There are some good women, they are few and not worth the gamble.

Shalom!
pay back what? The inlaws will just return a token to him, which is the bride price, maybe N100 or N200 and dissolve the marriage. That's all. The son remains his but can be at the custody of the woman till he grows. That's all.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Akpacha(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jazzafizzy:
Igala Woman doing this ?
No mind the stupid liar.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Forgive and forget.
Maybe it's because you've not been oiling her well.
Pray for her to repent. It's the handwork of Satan trying to scatter your home.
Take a break from work
Take her out
Give her leg massages and mind blowing orgasms
You can even cook for her sef.
Don't forget to be a submissive wife.
Oh no, husband sorry.

I thought this was a post about an adulterous husband. Oh shoot, my bad grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Am not supporting a married woman who cheats because it's only shameless and irresponsible women that does that. But I came to think about it, a lot of useless and stupid men sleeping around anything in skirt are now plenty,but then their wives keeps forgiving them in the name of not leaving their home for another woman. Why is it like that? I think every body should be responsible.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by farem: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
hopeforcharles:
Guy. I am a married man, let me advise you from that perspective. You go out because of your family to make sure they don't lack atleast financially and to put food on the table, you wife should respect that and understand. But she cheated, well I would advice you don't take her back, count your losses and move on, but don't forget y OK ur kid, Nwa bu nke gi.
Kedu ihe ị ji n'aka?
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Mrpojj(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:

She go kill u oh
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Princedapace(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
My brother, forget it. She won't change. She even ran away. She has gone to meet her lover. She is happier there than with you. If she had waited, wept and sincerely repent and ask for forgiveness, u may forgive her.. But she ran away. That is rubbish. U want to go and look for someone who wronged u?

Any ways, I am training interested people on 2d animation, motion graphics and video editing. It is a rigorous training path for 3 months and u will be job ready. At the end of the training, you will have solid portfolio to kick start your career as a freelance animator/video editor.

Find out more here:
https://www.nairaland.com/6187186/lean-how-make-money-online

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by zudozz: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Take her back nau..MUMU!

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Angelfrost(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:

@Bolded... Stop being hard on yourself. A rotten woman will always be a rotten woman. I don't see why a woman can not keep herself for her man no matter how long he's away or haven't touched her. She should be able to have some self control.

This is why I keep preaching celibacy so that if it happens you find yourself with a man that is not always around ( due to busy work /biz schedule) youll be able to endure as you'll have mastered the act through celibacy.

She's just being loose. Not because you have not been performing your duties as a man. What about calling your attention to it instead of going all the way to arrange with another man.?

I don't care what anybody here thinks but your wife is loose.

As in... I find cheating men quite despicable, but a cheating wife??! Like what the fvck?!!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by thatigboman: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Seyzcham91:
Be Glad The Hoe left the house peacefully without Stress. You need to go do thanksgiving at church tomorrow sef. Good Riddance to bad rubbish!

As for the one you call your son. before you wanna take decision of Taking up his responsibility monthly from Afar as some baby daddy do. first go try do DNA test to confirm if he's truly your child

As far as i'm concern you have no business with the Hoe anymore, Bleep the Bride price and wedding expenses. Count your losses man and Move on. Afterall nasame same be all dem naija women! very useless Gender that nothing you can do to please or satisfy them, They always cheat.
well, in my place, there's no issue of DNA. So far u are his legally married husband, any child she bears is urs, no further story.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Mariangeles(f): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
juicethekid2:
bro check your mentions

I've seen it.

You're beginning to act suspiciously desperate....
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Why are you blaming yourself for the wickedness that someone else did to you?

Let us even agree that you did not perform your duties to her, is cheating on you the only solution she had? Did she ever mention it to you (even as a reminder) that you were not performing some of your duties to her? Did she ever have that conversation with you before going behind you to desecrate her marital vows?

No, bro. She did a terrible thing, and you should not even share the blame with her.

As for whether to divorce her? That is your call to make?

She made a mistake. It doesn't mean she is a bad person. She was probably misled or she herself chose the path she felt was right. So, you can forgive her, and go and bring her back.

But I must warn you that when cheating creaps into a relationship, it is mostly never the same. Trust is a very important thing in relationships. And your wife has broken your trust. You will need to be a very forgiving man to be able to move on from this incident.

I wish you best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by jimmychang: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Hmm
Igaha bride Price high?
Na there my baby from ooo
someone should lecture me here ooo.

Nigga don dey fear

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by thatigboman: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
sherifato:
Am not supporting a married woman who cheats because it's only shameless and irresponsible women that does that. But I came to think about it, a lot of useless and stupid men sleeping around anything in skirt are now plenty,but then their wives keeps forgiving them in the name of not leaving their home for another woman. Why is it like that? I think every body should be responsible.
it's a man's world

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Seyzcham91(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
shocked
thatigboman:
well, in my place, there's no issue of DNA. So far u are his legally married husband, any child she bears is urs, no further story.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by cicikhemy(f): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:

I'm not married yet so forgive my advice to a married man.

Forbearance is one of the most important virtue in marriage because it shows your level of love and understanding. Check 1Cor 13: 4-8
As Christians, we ought to possess this virtue before thinking about marriage because the Bible doesn't support divorce.

I will advise that you forgive your wife, express how you feel to her and pray to The Holy Spirit to help and comfort you to forgive your wife totally.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by davien(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
Yes, take her back. Afterall you married her for her to be sleeping with the whole world abi?
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by sylve11: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
GodWrites:

cool

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by eddy2farm(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
If I were u I will move on, but you have ur choice to make.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by sojfarm: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
Forget it, whether you ahd time to Bleep her or not, she will still Bleep around

Stop blaming your self for an ingrate. A lot of partners are in Marriages and relationship, but can never be grateful. It is their nature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Mutemenot(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sorry bro. I think your wise dis the right thing by runing away, that s where she belongs .. You don't need to bring her back, for get the bride prize. Many women are out there looking for where to fix themselves .. please search n get one, with little bride prize you 're good to become a married man again.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Akinh: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Sir...Daddy Egor plz bring her back bcs if u don't how re we going to read another story of your stupidity here on Nairaland...
Take the advise and thank me later
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by kacglobal: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
i926:

You need to get your son back and not her.

If you like to enjoy more pains, you can bring her back.

Bobo

That's if then son is even his to begin with. Do DNA test, even if u wanna take back the son.

I'm sure she knows he is not yours that why she took it with some properties.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by futurerex: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

E shock me oo Dem get better culture for marriage oo
That culture you're talking about only protect the male. Some Igalas does not even have that culture you're thinking about. e.g Dekina LG.
I know this because I schooled at Anyigba, KSU.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
According to Nollywood films if you take her back she will eventually use Jazz to kill you all in a bid for you to forget her show of shame.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Imhooded: 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
Am always having this thought
GodWrites:
An adulterous wife will send you to your grave earlier than a bullet from an SKS.

In some traditions, her people will be mandated to pay back every dime you spent marrying her.

Get in touch with your people, so they will accompany you to see her people so they can do the necessary things.

Never accept her back, no matter the magnitude of tears and begging. If you give her a chance, she will poison you or probably kill you in your sleep.

Traditionally, the boy is yours. If she's to seek a legal divorce, you'll win custody on the ground that your wife is a hoe, irresponsible, and a bad influence on your son.

My advice to young folks: If you want peace of mind, never marry, get a baby mama instead. There are some good women, they are few and not worth the gamble.

Shalom!
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by MrHighSea: 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
Run away from adulterous partner.

If I take her back, things will be sour.

She'll be in emotional pains for life.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Kazeemakeem(m): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Ladies love sex not the money ,you for give her sex wells,i trust my self i no de for go come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.