Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? (42810 Views)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Karleb(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
This is like saying you want to keep wearing an oversize shoe because it costs a fortune.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Toks2008(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:
i came back from work on Friday to discover that my wife has ran away with our son and some properties in the house, my neighbor said she is a bad woman that I should let her go, they caught her in adultery and she ran away because of shame.

for the first time in my life I discovered that I have not played my role as a husband. I was just focused on bringing back money home for the family and forgot the sexual responsibility, I agree I am at fault too. but if I calculate all the bride price I spent and wedding cost, I feel like going to bring her back. if not for her sake but for the baby, please advice is needed now

she is an igala while I am igbo,

The question is... Does she want to come back?
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by mentain(m): 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
Go and collect the bride prize you pay back.
Shikana
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by laborious(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ha! No do am oo!
Check my signature ..thank you
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:
i came back from work on Friday to discover that my wife has ran away with our son and some properties in the house, my neighbor said she is a bad woman that I should let her go, they caught her in adultery and she ran away because of shame.

for the first time in my life I discovered that I have not played my role as a husband. I was just focused on bringing back money home for the family and forgot the sexual responsibility, I agree I am at fault too. but if I calculate all the bride price I spent and wedding cost, I feel like going to bring her back. if not for her sake but for the baby, please advice is needed now

bro no lie jare. You no deh last in bed ni..
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by GOFRONT(m): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
Na yaya bello sister sef...
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by OJEEMAH(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jazzafizzy:
Igala Woman doing this ?
shock me like Buhari
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by TheKingIsHere: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Psych412:
then, why didn't she complain to her husband.

if she was sex starved, she should have talked to her husband.

sleeping with another man because her husband starving her of sex is bad.

communication is most important in marriage.

Do you know if she complained to her husband severally because the OP didn't narrate if she complained or not?

Also, so you know communication is important in marriage yet supporting someone who didn't communicate effectively with his wife but rather thought that money is the only thing needed to make marriage work.

Go back and re-read the Op post, you will see that he even admitted that he's responsible for not making the marriage work as he only focused on money. And even went ahead to say he wants her back not because he loves her o, but because of the huge amount he spent on bride price. And you think that person who only thinks about money is serious in his marriage? SMH

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by naijadrivablog: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:

They caught her. Do you concur to their findings

If so, it is worse to take back an adulterous wife. Except you don't know about it.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
Quality20:
Oga just forgive am. who knows, it may have been that u strafed ppls daughters as an unmarried man previously? If that's d case, then this could just be payback time. Anyway, just forgive her n overlook it, try n b more romantic with her
Rule Number 1: Never forgive a hoe. To the streets she belong, and to the streets she must return
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by bejeria101(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jazzafizzy:
Igala Woman doing this ?

Are they spirits?

Which one is igala women doing this?

Hian!

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by mayorkent(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
Omo good girls/women still day?
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Ufedolove: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

E shock me oo Dem get better culture for marriage oo

E shock me too o. Honestly, I'm shocked.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by thatigboman: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
malvisguy212:
am not igala, but am suprise , you hardly here this type of complain about igala women.
forget. They do codedly. Even hausa women with hijab do as well, no tribe is immune. Im speaking from pure experience
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Chiquitq(f): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
Something is wrong with this story. You don't sound the least heartbroken that your wife cheated on you or ran away. You don't sound disappointed enough that the mother of your child was unfaithful. Your focus is on the money that you have invested in her.
No matter the reason, your wife should never have cheated on you and much less in your matrimonial home.
Your explanation of depriving her sexually is quite lenient. It is not like you haven't touched her in one year, is it ?
In a real marriage, one year is not enough to cheat. Some partners are hospitalized for a year, some are apart in different continents. It may not be easy but cheating is not the right solution
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by thatigboman: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Amotekun777:

Typical Okoro mentality... It's all abt the money spent. grin
even if you want to go tribal, do it sensibly. Is there any money involved in the advice the guy u are attacking gave?
Meanwhile, forget your yoruba women. I have a long list of your married adulterous sisters that have donated to me since when i was single till date and have an appointment with one 2moro as we speak.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
ADULTERY IS A TERRIBLE THING BUT BIBLICALLY NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO DIVORCE A WOMAN BECAUSE OF ADULTERY. DIVORCE IS ONLY PERMITTED FOR THE CAUSE OF FORNICATION AND NOT ADULTERY AND THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. IF YOU LOVE YOUR WIFE, FORGIVE HER AND BRING HER BACK AND TRY AS MUCH AS U CAN TO DRAW YOUR FAMILY CLOSER TO GOD AND YOU WILL SEE HIM TURN YOUR CHEATING WIFE INTO A SAINT. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com 07054142412
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by optm(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
Most men saying he shouldn't bring her back might be guilty of same infidelity they are condemning a woman of . Dear OP if you can truely forgive her, then go ahead nd resolve issues with her. Follow your mind. If she's sorry about her deeds, then bring her in. We are all humans whether male or female, none is infallible. If you are a Christian, remember Jesus didn't condemn the woman caught in the act of adultry even when those around wanted her executed just like your neighbours and some nairalanders are seeking. I'll say you Give her another Chance . I'm not in support of her infidelity but i m just being human enough realizing we are imperfect . Follow your heart
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by esonuu(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Are u even sure you are the biological father of that Child?
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by godliman: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
Quality20:
Oga just forgive am. who knows, it may have been that u strafed ppls daughters as an unmarried man previously? If that's d case, then this could just be payback time. Anyway, just forgive her n overlook it, try n b more romantic with her
very wicked advice
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by sweetilicious(f): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
Samakus:
Everyday, more reasons to be scared even the more.

Dear Lord, is any sane one remaining?
I am same.My motto is on man all the time.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Ikea81: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:

I have no advice , but Oga what I want to tell you is that where she ran to them dey yansh am.there as I type this. Infact check 2 streets away from you, she might be lodging there with a guy younger, stronger with a bigger dick than yours. My solution .....take origin bitters 2 daily. I almost killed someone's daughter 3days ago with it. You are welcomed. The consultation is free
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Samakus(m): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
sweetilicious:
I am same.My motto is on man all the time.

Lolz. Alright. Will like to send you a message but I can't access my Nairaland email. Can you help? My siggy
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Juliusmomoh: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jazzafizzy:
Igala Woman doing this ?
Do u belive ?
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by juicethekid2: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

I've seen it.
You're beginning to act suspiciously desperate....
Bro Give me hope na Na you wey i.hope on o I dey broke here Biko no dey keep.me for silence M na-eji Chukwu Arịo Gi
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by HRMK: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
depends on which u value more!the bride price or ur life!if the woman doesnt eventually kill u,the suitors wuld!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Okwuazi930(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
hopeforcharles:
Guy. I am a married man, let me advise you from that perspective. You go out because of your family to make sure they don't lack atleast financially and to put food on the table, you wife should respect that and understand. But she cheated, well I would advice you don't take her back, count your losses and move on, but don't forget y OK ur kid, Nwa bu nke gi.
Na man wey u be for such advise without mincing words.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by segun18(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
My brother pls ignore your neighbour for now. Do your own thorough investigation for now about your wife.

If it is confirmed beyond reasonable doubt that she cheated on you then you have to do a soul searching.
By the way have you honestly been faithful in your marriage?
If no then forgive yourself, take back your wife and you guys should do an STD test.

But if you have been faithful and can not bear it, then quietly just invite your inlaws, inform them of the katakata and move on. Pls conduct a DNA test on your child. If the child is yours pls take best care of the child.
Be strong. God will see you through
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by Lucyspa: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Where are u from?
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by yankyone(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
I suffered similar fate earlier this year. She left me under the pretenced that she was traveling home.

Her reason for travelling home was not genuine bcus she just woke up one morning that she is going. That she is tired though I observed in change in her behavior after I gifted her a phone and she started chatting.
When I quest to travel home intensified, I only told her to leave my boy with me and go.since she won't be spending much time at home, only for her to go to somewhere else.

Thank God for my life today.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by yankyone(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
yankyone:
I suffered similar fate earlier this year. She left me under the pretenced that she was traveling home.

Her reason for travelling home was not genuine bcus she just woke up one morning that she is going. That she is tired though I observed in change in her behavior after I gifted her a phone and she started chatting.
When I quest to travel home intensified, I only told her to leave my boy with me and go.since she won't be spending much time at home, only for her to go to somewhere else.

Thank God for my life today.

I am Igala and she is Igala too.
Fear Igala girls of nowadays.
Re: Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? by kelmicheal: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
What happened to tradition pride price is a scam

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why The Modern Woman Is Sad / I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This / Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.