Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) (25909 Views)

God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Blankstare(m): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2020
Ingriid:
Let’s talk to ourselves pls. What is happening to this generation!!! The way some of us just open our mouth to talk anyhow especially to elderly people is really sick and saddening!

I watched this programme. This man just prayed for everyone in all ages. He even prayed for this country. All because someone just lifted a portion of what he said about marriageable singles, you all started saying all sort.

Adeboye is a great man already and nothing can be done about it if u like abuse his generation, it changes nothing.

This is just a simple prayer and he never forced anyone to go get married. It’s ur right to comment cos this is a public forum but it’s not compulsory u comment.

Life no be by I sabi talk anyhow ooo, life na jeje my people. Happy Sunday !

You sound good. Happy Sunday!
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2020
Baba sell your private jet make boys use that money start business start family.

All this yarns na opata yarns as if you no sabi say the reason why men never marry na economy and olosho women wey don full town now.

7 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Friend22(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Those guys but you already assumed I'm one. Because one sees through the stupidity of marrying broke and the selfishness embedded in it, he's living recklessly?

On the contrary, it is those who get married or plan to get married when they are neither psychologically nor financially ready that are the confused ones. As a single man one finds it hard to cope, then on the basis of what will marriage, in that state, help him?

I don't need any apology, man. I'm just here to call out bullshit. Look around you, how many families are comfortable? How many persons are even qualified to be in marriages?

This is why a wheelbarrow pusher who has not even acquired enough to survive on his own marries four wives. Conquer yourself before you impoverish another generation and f'ucks up an already fu'cked world.

Stupid advices like this one and the delusion that a God somewhere will provide for a mentally epileptic man, even when the reality says the contrary, is the reason our world is arching. Humans are not smart enough.

The fact that you even think marriage is the solution to having multiple strings of girlfriends or bedding several women, calls for concern. Let the idiot who has not controlled himself marry and he will be able to control himself. Iberiberism!

How may wheelbarrow pushers you know that married four wives?
How many?
In other to find fault with my submission you starting bringing out imaginative premises to buttyreas your point.
Comfort is relative my friend.
You don't give a blanket definition of peoples lives.
What maybe comfort to you may be seen as poverty to others.
And what is poverty to you some may see it as opulence.
Life has no one line definition.
Yes,bedding women and having several strings of girl friends is a major cause for concern.

I don't agree totally with the premise that a men who isn't 'psychologically' fit can't marry.
Who assessed them to know they aren't ready for marriage?
I agree some people are not good at parenting but,there is more to it than this one metric guage we are using to really tell what's there.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by tonyson010(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Is it empty hand that they will take marry and if it happens that the woman has nothing doing both should die in hunger because you prayed for them? Once I'm done with school am going for my cosmetic production training as soon as possible.

Can't u learn it from school or during holiday?

It isn't bad praying for people to get married to good spouses. Some people are ready for marriage financially but fear or they have not gotten a good match. These, and many challenges people face when marriage starts to be a priority. <<<< So it is referring to single men & ladies that are ready or planning seriously for it.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2020
Mokason288:
And if they don’t?

What should we do to you?

Stop telling people what they want to hear... tell them the truth?

Go to the North 19years old Aboki that is driving Keke has 6 wives

Is marriage an achievement?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

To the aboki it is oooo if not he wouldn't have gotten to number 6 grin
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by daniwise(m): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2020
Amen
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2020
Friend22:

How may wheelbarrow pushers you know that married four wives?
How many?
In other to find fault with my submission you starting bringing out imaginative premises to buttyreas your point.
Comfort is relative my friend.
You don't give a blanket definition of peoples lives.
What maybe comfort to you may be seen as poverty to others.
And what is poverty to you some may see it as opulence.
Life has no one line definition.
Yes,bedding women and having several strings of girl friends is a major cause for concern.

I don't agree totally with the premise that a men who isn't 'psychologically' fit can't marry.
Who assessed them to know they aren't ready for marriage?
I agree some people are not good at parenting but,there is more to it than this one metric guage we are using to really tell what's there.

Dude, I don't have energy for this. I have an article to write. I rather channel my energy there than here.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by PastorFire: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2020
Ingriid:
Let’s talk to ourselves pls. What is happening to this generation!!! The way some of us just open our mouth to talk anyhow especially to elderly people is really sick and saddening!

I watched this programme. This man just prayed for everyone in all ages. He even prayed for this country. All because someone just lifted a portion of what he said about marriageable singles, you all started saying all sort.

Adeboye is a great man already and nothing can be done about it if u like abuse his generation, it changes nothing.

This is just a simple prayer and he never forced anyone to go get married. It’s ur right to comment cos this is a public forum but it’s not compulsory u comment.

If you had said this in public, you will be STONED.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Friend22(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Dude, I don't have energy for this. I have an article to write. I rather channel my energy there than here.
Better.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Friend22(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2020
PastorFire:
If you had said this in public, you will be STONED.
Oga,go and sleep.
I think you one those lazy entitled youths that are incapable of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by tonyson010(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2020
Ingriid:

It is an online platform with no identity.
Even those that can't kill a rat will claim to be lion hunters here.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by belovedaja(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2020
Amen
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Josywhyte: 8:40am On Dec 13, 2020
Will they marry without money and job? Dem no dey marry for mouth. What we need in this country is work first before marriage...
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by chocboi78(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2020
Marriage is not an achievement
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by luvmijeje(f): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2020
This is kind of prayer is outdated. Marriage doesn't guarantee happiness nor doesn't guarantee anything.

Marry when you know you are ready. If you don't feel like getting married..... Don't. Please don't go and make someone else miserable.

It's evil to get married when you are not ready or when you are not capable.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by havilla(f): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2020
Some guys are doing well financially, but what they are looking for in a woman is not attainable, they keep roaming looking for the image they created in their head.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2020
Oga....... U dey Decree....?
Why not use RIFLE...
Make uh na point Guys Guns naaaa
Shoot at sight any unmarried young man.
What a NATION.
Other nations are thinking of better things, our problem na how to Impregnate women.
Marriage is now the fastest route to happiness
I just tire for Naija.

3 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by KBdownloads(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2020
Dis man nor just get sense

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by timmyblast(m): 8:47am On Dec 13, 2020
Amen
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by poweredcom(m): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2020
His prayer won't work for me

Concerning marrying naija gals

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by omoharry(f): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2020
masterP042:
Oga tell your boy Osinbajo and buhari to restructure Nigeria and improve the economy. When the economy is good, guys will naturally marry.. Let's not deceive ourselves, we know things are hard, that's why many men are not married
You are right .One thing I have noticed in Nigeria, is that, immediately a man lands himself a good job and he is comfortable enough to feed a family,the next thing is to get himself a wife. Our Nigerian guys do not slack in that area.
The country is hard and It lack all the basic amenities that is suppose to make life a bit easy for the average man .
So I don't blame them .Except the churches just want them to get married by faith that things will turn around after marriage and start popping out children into the world to suffer ...
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by DollarBuddy: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2020
post=97013685:
We read some comments on this forum sometimes and can only marvel! shocked

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make their life meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers. 
We just pray God have mercy on this generation.

Wow, so this guy is this reasonable??

This Is my very first time I ever saw him post sense.

"Like" if you're with me, "share" if you're not.

2 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2020
Ameen. This prayer is for me.
Expect my testimony when it happens.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2020
Friend22:

When you've probably tasted what you dad tasted why won't you see marriage as something not worthy.
Some of you guys are sick but you don't know this.

So, sex is the basis for marriage? shocked You people are funny sha. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2020
Lol. In addition, don't marry if you're not capable yet.
Mokason288:
And if they don’t?

What should we do to you?

Stop telling people what they want to hear... tell them the truth?

Go to the North 19years old Aboki that is driving Keke has 6 wives

Is marriage an achievement?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Friend22(m): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2020
Gerrard59:

So, sex is the basis for marriage? shocked You people are funny sha. grin

It's a major part it,if not the real part of it.

Just marry your wife and be looking at her everyday like a mirror.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2020
Ingriid:

You religious people have this belief that your religious leaders' comments cannot be criticised or questioned, which is an entirely false belief. Once a statement is public, everyone can question it irrespective of who made it initially. I don't seem to get it, so because Adeboye made a statement, no one can dispute or question it?

5 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2020
DollarBuddy:

I guess this is the first time u read their post with your sense, that is y dem shock ur brain. Good u av ur sense back now. Good boy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2020
DollarBuddy:

He made no sense
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:

I guess this is the first time u read their post with your sense, that is y dem shock ur brain. Good u av ur sense back now. Good boy grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: What Is Your Church's Theme For The Year?? / Ijaw Traditional Worshippers Hold End Of Year Thanksgiving In The River (Photos) / "Woman Vomits Lizard" During Bishop Sam Zuga Water Ministration In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.