Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? (29010 Views)

Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set / What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by fourboys: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
First of All stop using Bleaching Cream??
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Anaerobi(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
you better leave am jor... when the time comes for it to disappear, fiam. it will vanish.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Fheelzz(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
You can use raw charcoal for that with lime works like magic
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by rodgermetty(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Amazing herbs black seed oil is your best bet and there are over 100 reviews here on nairaland.

Reviews dont lie both here and online.

All you have to do is take a teaspoon morning and night and rob some on the spots where the black spot are and do that for 3 weeks and come back here to testify

Bro if nothing else work for you, do not give up just yet. Try amazing herbs black seed oil..

See some reviews here on nairaland as to the wonderful work of the amazing herbs black see oil. https://www.nairaland.com/6084639/amazing-herbs-black-seed-oil

https://www.nairaland.com/6084639/amazing-herbs-black-seed-oil
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by mrdharkchild(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
GEt an Air conditioner,dude
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Akatta(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ucare is the solution to your black spot and ezcma
Try it today and thank me later, it's very effective and efficacious formulated in Japan by UGREAT int'l.

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead:
Good day nairalanders, I have been wondering how to get rid of the black spots on my face ,it's not that much ...but it's still a black spot , how did you get rid of yours to get your perfect skin without any blemish ?
Use snail slime mixed with honey and alovera gel
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by shogsmania: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
tstx:
Frequent bathing....
Tell me the usefulness of that bent fork
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by dannybomb(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
Makanjuola89:
Apply semen on the spot three times daily and thank me later.
Is not a must to comment in a topic, if you don't have any reasonable suggestions to give don't comment at all

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by sinkhole: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead:
Good day nairalanders, I have been wondering how to get rid of the black spots on my face ,it's not that much ...but it's still a black spot , how did you get rid of yours to get your perfect skin without any blemish ?
why do people worry about things that does not need worrying about?
If na me, I go dey use the dark spot dey do fashion till it fades on its own, I will never give it the honour of wasting my money on clearing what will eventually clear on its own embarassed
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by pegix(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
fdigital:
Honestly most of the soaps shipped to Africa by foreigners are not well research, they usually use africa as a test ground anytime they concuct nwe products.
Exactly
Most especially indians and chinese skin cares
I have some black spots , dont even some anything again
Alot of formulation that has not been tested on sale now everywie (too much).
Sometimes I don't even trust wheda it gonna work
Normally it will fade away afta some time
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Tekzyflex(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sperm will help you out.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Kofka: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
use NEOPRESOL LOTION. IT IS FAR AFFORDABLE COMPARED TO A SUBSTITUTE BRAND CALLED NEOMEDROL.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Sliceq: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
We get ppl for here o, na bad thing to ask for smtin?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by mhile(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bb clear
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by PotatoSalad(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead:
Use Sudocrem. Very effective
Or buy seven minerals aloe vera gel from Amazon.

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by jaytii(f): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Makanjuola89:

And how do you expect the OP to get that amount of semen daily?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Exfoliate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Vyzz: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
tstx:
Frequent bathing....

Its still useful...

Just incase my ex visits and need a fork to eat

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by NobleAngell(f): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Rub pepper with aboniki
It will melt the black spot away
Are you practicing witchcraft?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by eDeity: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Makanjuola89:

Does it work?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Caseywilliams(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead:
e bad reach that girl own wey Tunde Ednut the use do catch cruise
but acne no be end of life oooh or death sentence.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Makanjuola89: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
dannybomb:

Is not a must to comment in a topic, if you don't have any reasonable suggestions to give don't comment at all
e ti binu? Epele
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by cletz991(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Na this one just be your problem this 2020?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Makanjuola89: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
jaytii:

And how do you expect the OP to get that amount of semen daily?

I can help with her help if she is a female but if na male he knows what to do
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Ajide1993: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
What might work for me might not work for you. But will share some tips. Firstly wash your face in d night with mild soap like dudu osu, clean you face with face towel, and apply sivoderm. Early in the morning drink a cup of water, stop washing your face with sponge or warm water, if you adhere to all the above instructions, you gonna see result. Even saliva also remove or fade dark spots
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Penboy: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
My own na acne o
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Makanjuola89: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
eDeity:

Does it work?
Try it first
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by oyinda1599(f): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
I have a solution for you, chat me up... 07052209101
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Greenbirth: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Cut fresh onions and apply it on the face by rubbing it in circular manner. Do it twice a day and after wash with clean water.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
bigjackass:
Dudu osun black soap
irony d soap is suppose to make one fair but careful sha there are people who dont know how to make em like b4
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Ingriid(f): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
BHUHARiE:
EVERY THING IS MATTER OF TIME JUST BE PATIENT AND DON'T MIND WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
JUST GIVE IT 5-6YRS YOUR FACE WILL BE SMOTH AS
IT WAS INITIALLY
ALSO EAT HEALTHY FOOD ALWAYS
FOR NOW YOU CAN APPLY LEMON EVERY DAY ON YOUR FACE
GOD BLESS YOU
GOD BLESS ME2
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
��
But you can browse wiki-how for more information

I agree with u that d op should be patient, it will clear off on its own.

As regards , d use of lemon on d face, it’s a big No. lemon is too harsh for d face hence it kills d natural oil on ur face thereby leading to early aging. Incase u use lemon, pls discontinue usage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Good Sex Great For Your Physical, Psychological Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.