Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? (29000 Views)

Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set / What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by SURElee(f): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=NuclearHead post=97016181]Good day nairalanders, I have been wondering how to get rid of the black spots on my face ,it's not that much ...but it's still a black spot , how did you get rid of yours to get your perfect skin without any blemish ?[/quote

You can get longrich toothpaste to apply as a mask on your face for say 30mins, Wash off with Longrich bamboo soap and then apply Longrich SOD cream. you are sure of visible results.

if you are interested in getting clear skin chat with me on whatsapp 08064276253
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by SURElee(f): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2020
NuclearHead:
Good day nairalanders, I have been wondering how to get rid of the black spots on my face ,it's not that much ...but it's still a black spot , how did you get rid of yours to get your perfect skin without any blemish ?

You need to use longrich toothpaste as mask , then wash off with longrich bamboo soap and apply longrich SOD cream. you will see visible diffrence with your skin, if interested chat me up on whatsapp 08064276253.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Applelips: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2020
Go for avila products. I am saying this with all confidence. Search for them on ig for recommendations before you proceed. Their products are affordable as well.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Enyari: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
Makanjuola89:

No o heavenly being. nanamun

Whoa
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by BabaIbo: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Annie001:

Story for the gods

Who is this one?

Joke apart, I can assure him or her of 90 to 95 percent result.

BTW, you and awoof people like you want to enjoy the service of a certified professional cosmetologist FOC without patronizing his store?

Even pharmacist don't do free service unless you want to patronize their pharmacy.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by lond07: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
NuclearHead:
Good day nairalanders, I have been wondering how to get rid of the black spots on my face ,it's not that much ...but it's still a black spot , how did you get rid of yours to get your perfect skin without any blemish ?

You can research on Turmeric face mask. Loads of videos on youtube for you. But they all come down to the mixture below:

1. Turmeric powder
2. Honey
3. Lime
4. Yoghurt or milk

Mix as 2 tablespoon full of each. If it is too thick you can add more lime or little water to make it pasty like your normal toothpaste. Apply to your face and wash it off with warm water after 30min. Thereafter you may apply your preferred face cream. I will also suggest you keep in your refrigerator if any unused to preserve its efficacy.

It can be a bit messy with Turmeric, so ensure the top you have on you is not your favourite dress grin

In my own case, I was spending on average £40 for several months on products that did not work until a friend told me about Turmeric face mask. I started noticing changes after 2 weeks and now they are largely faded.

All the best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? / Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss / Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.