Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? (29005 Views)

Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set / What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sex, regular sex angry gosh
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by enemyofprogress: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Masturbate and use your sperm to smoothen it
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Adext4sure(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Make use of Physical plus in a pharmacy and thank me later
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by OLUENTA1: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
I have this problem not until i met a skin cream formulator that helped me in making the best of my situation there. She still practise and if you are interested i can link you up
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Franchise21(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Makanjuola89:
Apply semen on the spot three times daily and thank me later.
You can imagine cry
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by solalal36(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead:
Good day nairalanders, I have been wondering how to get rid of the black spots on my face ,it's not that much ...but it's still a black spot , how did you get rid of yours to get your perfect skin without any blemish ?

Please, avoid creams!
Before going to bed, wash your face with clean water..
Then rub your face with cucumber juice or aloe vera juice
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Beey(f): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead:
Good day nairalanders, I have been wondering how to get rid of the black spots on my face ,it's not that much ...but it's still a black spot , how did you get rid of yours to get your perfect skin without any blemish ?
You need to see a board clergies dermatologist for skin peel. Also use of skin vitamin C helps with growth of collagen which in turn helps the skin look more youthful . Look for vitamin c with ascot jc acid. Stay away from lightening creams.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Anoniemos01: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
tstx:
Frequent bathing....
All I see is a damaged fork. Another fork could be bent or mauled in the same manner to present the same picture, so nothing really says 'unique' in that picture. Find another illustration
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Melasma, hyperpigmentation, acne, backne and the likes can be annoying. Just like I did on the thread of the guy who talked.about eczema, I'll leave my skincare routine since I have suffered in the past from both (currently healing)
*Cleanse (oil cleanse or soap cleanse). I use neem oil whenever I want to oil cleanse my face or soap that contains salicylic acid (salicylic acid is superb for acne on the face). I use black soap that contains salicylic acid as well on days I decide to soap cleanse.
* Have my bath with black soap (specially prepared).
* I apply toner on my face (this helps fade dark spots)
* I spray some rosewater (very refreshing on the face, I also find it therapeutic and nerve relieving). I forgot to add this on that eczema thread.
* I then apply an eye cream.
* Next comes my moisturizer which is made of mango butter and Shea butter mixed with some things. You can opt for Nivea moisturising lotion or Cerave moisturising lotion (this particular lotion costs between 10-13k depending on where you're getting it from).
* Then comes my vitamin c serum/oil.
* Last is my tea tree oil, I use this to spot treat the pimples or what have you on my face.
After you've done all of these, use SPF 30, this helps protect your skin against UV rays, use it at least twice daily, you do not have to use at night since there isn't any sun.
Ensure whatever soap you use contains niacinamide, otherwise known as vitamin B3 (not the one you lick). AHA gotten from fruits, Salicylic acid, I would have listed more but these are the most important. Avoid soaps and creams that contain fragrances if you can.
HYDRATE, HYDRATE AND HYDRATE! I drink at least 2 litres of water a day which isn't even enough! If you also do water therapy for about a month, you'll be glad you did.
I use things that contain activated charcoal as well. I apply face masks twice a week and face scrubs once or twice a month. Do not over scrub your face.
I detoxify from time to time. I drink aloe Vera water (peel your aloe Vera) drop the gel in a mug or bottle with lid, pour in your water and leave for some hours or a day and drink, I can drink this everyday if I had enough aloe plants. Your soap and cream can also contain aloe Vera gel. I also just rub the gel on my face and wash off after some minutes.
Another way I detoxify is by drinking herbs and roots. Take your green tea, put in a pot, cut in your garlic, ginger, turmeric (turmeric is optional), cut in lemon grass, guy in lemon or lime and bring to boil for some minutes. Pour the water in a cup and add honey (optional), drink anytime you want, this also help blast belly fat and you might lose weight (not necessarily).
I have been doing this for a while, my eczema is gone although it might come back (since it is said eczema can not be completely treated) but it'll also heal. My acne is reducing and scars are fading.
You have to be patient as this might take a while.
Ketoconazol pill with bisham ampiclox for 10 days will also help (please consult your doctor, do not go for this till you have consulted a doctor/dermatologist as I am not a medical practitioner).
Accutane cream and pill are also effective but accutane pill goes for at least 5k and it has just 10 pills.
Try this regimen for 2 months, patience is key here because if you aren't patient, you might try this for 2 weeks, not see a difference then try another and then another and you may never get a lasting solution because you're trying different things for a short while. Some products take long to work.
Bonne chance.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by themes009(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead:
Good day nairalanders, I have been wondering how to get rid of the black spots on my face ,it's not that much ...but it's still a black spot , how did you get rid of yours to get your perfect skin without any blemish?

Use warm water to wash your face, then scrub it with sugar, apply shea butter, after 45mints, wash with warm water again, then apply honey for another 45mints... Repeat the method for a week and see the magic your self...finally, start eating fruits, especially cucumber and apple
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Ayula911: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Make I decorate am with few slaps
Igbaju

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by rachytenny2(f): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Apply Aloe vera and lime
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Okuda(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead:

try puretropix from instagram. they have a scar and blemosh bla bla. they are ok i guess but they are in the states. you have to ship it down
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Stop using anti bacteria medicated soaps like dettol and the rest
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
take ampiclous , , it will help smootheen ur face
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Urekaure: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead:

Get yourself, Apple cider vinegar, mix it with water and you good. Trust me.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by slimjosh231(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jonah507:
Having same. Though I was told to apply pure honey and wash my face with my urine but still haven't tried both yet.

Kinda sounds wierd to me... You can try it out.
I use urine on my face and I can tell you it works great. Dunno about it removing dark spots duo cos I don’t have any but it really smoothens the face.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by tstx(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Anoniemos01:

All I see is a damaged spoon. Another fork could be bent or mauled in the same manner to present the same picture, so nothing really says 'unique' in that picture. Find another illustration

It's quite sad that you don't understand the message contained in the picture
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by bunmitepresh(f): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Use K-brothers soap for Dark spots
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Drizzy5001(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
Use Tetmosol soap and Shea butter
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by dezhi(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead: 8:32am

Contact MO Care on 08058996396 (they make use of only pure natural products) n u will see d result.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Roseey0(f): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
Look for vitamin C serum from a reputatable organic skincare brand. Don't go for those mix mix that claim organic.

Am using it , not only is my face rash free, the dark spots old pimples leave on my fave is clearing out gradually.

I don't want to mention the brand am using because they did not pay me to advertise for them. Do your home work and get a good brand yourself.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by abimbola74(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead:
Use apricot
If it doesn’t work, call me out here
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by BlackRexDeus: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by triplek2000: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead:
though , I also have similar problem months ago , but it is now gone . I will advice you not to apply any cream again because that will worsen the situation .
all you need to do is to stop using sponge to wash your face and buy blood tonic ( ferotal ) and cod liver oil ( 1000g) , use it daily am sure with 1 week you will see changes .
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by triplek2000: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
Roseey0:
Look for vitamin C serum from a reputatable organic skincare brand. Don't go for those mix mix that claim organic.

Am using it , not only is my face rash free, the dark spots old pimples leave on my fave is clearing out gradually.

I don't want to mention the brand am using because they did not pay me to advertise for them. Do your home work and get a good brand yourself.
celeb

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by TGMISKY(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mine is going out by itself. I guess time factor is important
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Burn them wirh candle lights or just cut them out with a sharp knife.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by remirez07(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
ask glowbyraffy and thanks me later
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by oochi123(f): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Use tydeneal. You can get it from the pharmacy..
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by DroolingOnU(f): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead:

Just find a good skin regimen for morning and night.

A face mask or clay mask

First a facial wash tea tree oil the foaming formula will do I think its 1000

A face toner with curtain pads I use blac opal for colored women it's very affordable 2000 . It doesn't have to be the same brand find something that soothes your skin

And a face cream . Vitamin C drops
Just use them consistently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.