Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,995 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? (29332 Views)

Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set / What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by drmistng: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Try DR.mist product made for personal hygiene and skin problems

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Enyari: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Makanjuola89:
Apply semen on the spot three times daily and thank me later.

Goodness! Are you an earthly being?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by emmabest2000(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Denique:
Maintain a proper hygiene and give it time, it will disappear.

—Change your beddings weekly
—Have a face towel –very important and make sure to wash it at least every week.
—Apply honey on your face for 30mins and rinse with cold water(drop some cucumber stripes into the water) and mild soap twice daily. Avoid using hot water on your face. It opens up the pores that cause pimples, thereby leaving you with acne.
—Eat lots of fruits
—Above all, no go kee yoursef, na acne you get, you nor kee anybody tongue
Clean up or wipe up your face with a face towel soaked in hot water but dried up very well every morning will make you look younger than your age, go figure

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Geophilip: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
be eating beans and boil plantain, use original palm oil to cook the beans and watch out.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Enyari: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Rub pepper with aboniki
It will melt the black spot away

True talk grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by chrizzyace: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead:
Good day nairalanders, I have been wondering how to get rid of the black spots on my face ,it's not that much ...but it's still a black spot , how did you get rid of yours to get your perfect skin without any blemish ?

Mix honey and sugar together, apply on every part of your face, leave for at least 10-15 mins before you bath... ensure you scrub your face while your applying it. Then rinse it before you bath that’s all.
Do this every morning ..
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Marvins0009: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead:
Good day nairalanders, I have been wondering how to get rid of the black spots on my face ,it's not that much ...but it's still a black spot , how did you get rid of yours to get your perfect skin without any blemish ?

Go and buy neo melthdrol by Pfizer and thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by FuckThaMod: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
brightfuture24:
Aww...

I know how you feel. Those are called blemishes and they can be very upsetting. I have them and mine are getting better with each day. You can't just use one product and it will clear. You need a proper regimen.

Forget all these people that will come here recommending organic things that will burn your face and worsen your hyperpigmentation.

Good skincare is expensive, so here's what I use for mine.

Find the Arami Essentials Eden's Elixir toner (pic 1). After washing your face with gentle soap, use cotton pads to put on the toner. The price is N7,000.

If you can't afford it, look for any cheap rose water toner.

Then apply the o
Bolden Overnight spot treatment (pic 2). This is very effective in clearing spots and blemishes. The price in N6,750.

This is the most important one and it's irreplaceable. It's only to be used at night.

After that, you can apply "The Ordinary Niacinamide + zinc" (pic 3). Another serum that's great for blemishes.

If you can afford the niacinamide, look for any mild moisturizer and apply later.

The above is a good regimen. An excellent and affordable soap could be the "Dettol skincare" or Dove. If you can afford it, get the Arami Essentials Onyx Light.
Na wa o... Who get time for all these?
3 products to remove spots grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Topbim123: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
For the removal of pimples, acnes, sunburn, dark spots, dark knuckles and skin blemishes caused by cream reaction

Use either Yori Yori or Moroccan herbal soap with stay young cream for a glowing and flawless skin

Call or WhatsApp 08036310827

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Bmaster(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Okay bro.
All you need is money,forget everything else,
Just make a lot of money....

Money makes man fine.

THANK ME LATER kiss

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by arsenal444(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
With hot slap, morning and night for straight seven days, then thank me for the eight day....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by tunapawizzy: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead:
Rock it with pride

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by destinychild5(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
Change your Facebook color to any of your favorite color. It's free and simple. Use the link below... http:///Facebook-color-jy
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Denique(f): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
emmabest2000:

Clean up or wipe up your face with a face towel soaked in hot water but dried up very well every morning will make you look younger than your age, go figure

Constant usage opens up the skin and someone in his situation doesn't need that.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by tico1212(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead:

Try skineal
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by banmee(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead:

Don't phuck with it. It's normal. Mess with it and you run the risk of doing damage. Wash your face on a regular basis and you'll be fine. If it get's serious, go see a dermatologist. But I know you won't listen. Nigerians love self medication.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by davosea(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
gregyboy:
He go clean by himself with time, if you use cream u go just put more wahala for d face
i swear that is just the truth,i no longer have pimples after i stopped use of creams to cure it
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Makanjuola89: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Enyari:

Goodness! Are you an earthly being?
No o heavenly being. nanamun
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by ibnsiraj(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Get a face wash/ cleanser. It will clear with time.
Apply Cetaphil. Thank me later
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by afolarin60591: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
My own na acne o
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by AiooAi: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Use cussons baby soap
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Smartwave: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
Get "Nature Secret" bathing soup, is just #600.00. bath with it regularly. You're good
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by BabaIbo: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Dm me and I will recommend a product to you.

I am 90-95% sure it will work because I have used it in the past.

You can also visit my store if you reside in Osogbo, Osun State.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by obinna58(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Denique:
Maintain a proper hygiene and give it time, it will disappear.

—Change your beddings weekly
—Have a face towel –very important and make sure to wash it at least every week.
—Apply honey on your face for 30mins and rinse with cold water(drop some cucumber stripes into the water) and mild soap twice daily. Avoid using hot water on your face. It opens up the pores that cause pimples, thereby leaving you with acne.
—Eat lots of fruits
—Above all, no go kee yoursef, na acne you get, you nor kee anybody tongue

Op listen to this and you have nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by nanauju(f): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead:

Topcio soap and cream... Please check my threads for testimonies. Check my signature for contact
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by LO18(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
NuclearHead:
I used dudu osun soap for mine.Though not all skins are the same.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by bibbiana(f): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Shea butter will fade it when used consistently
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Johnsown1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Try longrich bamboo soap. It is sold for 800# and 2400# for the packet. It works like magic
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Avery200: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Use light & natural Carotone Black spot corrector...Thank me lerra
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
Scrub( st.Ives)
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? by Dollanaira: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
It will go naturally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14 Health Benefits Of Charcoal / Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! / COVID-19: Lifting Lockdown Now’ll Trigger Resurgence, WHO Warns Governments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.