Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,726 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Do You Really Believe In Destiny? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Really Believe In Destiny? (9580 Views)

Do You Believe In Destiny? Maybe You Should........this Is What Ifa Says ...... / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Do You Really Believe In Destiny? by michjunior: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
I believe man has the power to make his own destiny

1 Like

Re: Do You Really Believe In Destiny? by EFULEFU1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
thesilentman:

Wow,i like this question.
Some people lament today that if only Adam and Eve did not disobey God,i.e by eating the forbidden fruit.Let me make it clear to you that everything that happens in our world today-whether good or bad-is exactly the way the almighty God wanted it to be.Imagine when there was war in heaven and the devil was casted down to the earth.And for what?To come and be tormenting the people of the earth.Why did God not kill him outrightly?
See,if I continue to expose what i know about destiny here,some people will lose interest in God at the end of the day.

Expantiate
Re: Do You Really Believe In Destiny? by hstar: 10:13am On Dec 15, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why So Much Noise About Giving Today? / Christians, Beware Of Little Sins! / Yahya Toure Preached Islam To Me; Didier Drogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.