Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

"Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man (10490 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by RedPanthar: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
apatheticme:

Aha, this is you admitting there are female inventors, contrary to your first claim that women has not invented anything!

In a world that is largely patriarchal, it is easy for such intelligent females to be pushed to the back or suppressed so that they won't speak up, seeing as men generally despise intelligent females! Y'all like to think that you are Napoleon, who knows it all.

However, those days are fast fading away much to y'all distaste and chagrin! Never again will the girl child be relegated to the background and told to keep quiet. Forget the stupid girls who run after you for urgent 2k because of poverty in Nigeria, women have long broken the chains of oppression from y'all.

Either you recognize female footballers or not, they're doing well in their chosen field and are more than the man you'll ever be. They've got balls more than you, making history against all odds, while you are curled up in one dingy corner of your face me I pass you house with your low profile infinix phone and cheap data forming woke. Many of them can feed you till eternity, yet you're on an anonymous platform to form macho man, tufia!

You can keep shifting and derailing from the point in an attempt to stroke your little over bloated ego, doesn't change the fact that there are women who have invented things, revolutionized the world and made their mark in their respective fields!

Is Asisat Oshoala not doing better than your super eagles chickens?? The more you hate women, the more they shine! Keep hating!

I fear who no fear you. You get mouth o.

See as I dey read curses all over ya profile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by RedPanthar: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
apatheticme:

Premium tears, keep crying!! After one plaything!

The tooto you so much despise, you can't do a day without. Can you see the extent of your foolishness!!

How your old mama tooto be?? Your mama tooto na midnight newspaper grin cheesy grin grin grin

Infact, your mama tooto na express, sotey when dem wan born you, your mama nor push, you just land with your head for floor. That's how you had cerebral injury from birth, hence your malady.

Ha ha ha ha a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Now I need to go grab pop corn. It's getting juicer the more I read. My belle o
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by RedPanthar: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
apatheticme:

You may not admit, but most of the 'marriage is a scam', 'no Virgin to marry', yen yen yen team on nairaland toxicland are simply unemployed or underemployed. We understand, the country hard!

However, do not hide under the umbrella of alpha male wimp to come and take out your frustrations on women. You don't wanna marry, so be it, stop rejoicing because a marriage crashed somewhere, because y'all desperately need marriages to crash so as to justify your assertions and wishful thinkings.

What y'all fail to realize is that as many as those marriages you see crashing, several also stand the test of time, waxing stronger against all odds. It's just that no one celebrates them, or you and your ilks tag the man simp for staying with a pvssy for several years, not realizing y'all red Broke pillers are the real simps seeing as you're confused and can't take a stand.

Why can't men be Broke shamed?? Many of you here are still been fed by your parents with your mamas having substantial contributions to the family purse (either known to you or not), yet y'all come here and tag all women Broke and hoeloshos.

In many homes today, women contribute substantially, yet they do not loud it. If women started creating threads to wail like you ungrateful lots like zombies all over the forum how they help their men and fund several projects yall will still tag women as arrogant and proud, that she's not submissive to her husband. The way yall picture women here, it's almost as if no woman in Nigeria is employed. One wonders those women working in banks, schools, ministries and parastatals, government agencies, force, private sector, hospitals etc if they are not paid and if they don't support their men with funds.

Date or marry better woman una no go gree, na ass and boobs una go dey run after. When dey do una strong thing, una go still come wail here. This generation of men has got to be the most confused so far.

So what exactly is your point, Mr e-piller, alpha coward and red wimper??

I've had enough. grin oh no, this is too much for only me.

I'm making sure I avoid you. cheesy For real, I've marked the name. grin
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

I fear who no fear you. You get mouth o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by RedPanthar: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
apatheticme:

Just tryna reason differently on a toxic forum filled with 95% of people with the bandwagon mentality!

Don't mind standing alone, as long as I'm standing for what is right!

Lots of petty males in this generation of ours, may God help us all.

One luv bro!

Dunmow what to say undecided

Redpills I was one of the front liners when the wave started has nothing to do with woman hatred but mastering emotions and not being controlled by them. Not woman hating.
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by etrouble: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Shortyy:

Nah bruh, I must say my mind.

Please, be calming down.
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Lucyspa: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
apatheticme:

Just tryna reason differently on a toxic forum filled with 95% of people with the bandwagon mentality!

Don't mind standing alone, as long as I'm standing for what is right!

Lots of petty males in this generation of ours, may God help us all.

One luv bro!

U re too intelligent ma. Thank you for schooling these fools. I admire you a lot now. Keep it up
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

Dunmow what to say undecided

Redpills I was one of the front liners when the wave started has nothing to do with woman hatred but mastering emotions and not being controlled by them. Not woman hating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lucyspa:

U re too intelligent ma. Thank you for schooling these fools. I admire you a lot now. Keep it up

Tnks, sometimes not being afraid of speaking up or having a different opinion in the midst of a toxic world is all the energy I need for doing my part in making the world a better place. Not just for me, but for imminent generations!

Gnite!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by BRATISLAVA: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
apatheticme:

Sure! I completely understand.

Redpill is simply basic psychology. Psychology of the sexes! It was meant to teach men to understand women and know how to use this understanding to handle them thus preventing manipulative women from taking men for a ride.

However, the problem is that over 90% Of males who come across the red pill threads particularly those ones on this forum lack the mental capabilities of understanding the true message being preached by the red pill. All they do is jump upandan screaming simp at any male who has a contrary opinion to them on any issue and then label all women whores!

I for one will NEVER entertain such rubbish, cos I'm a chaste highly disciplined highly professional individual who also brings so much to the table that even my husband calls me blessed!

So I won't tolerate any insults from any untrained uncouth teenager with half brained capacity who came across the red pill without reflecting and understanding it coming here to label ALL women evil, that's exactly what I take an exception to.

Some women may be evil, but not All. However, you see them rejoicing at any misfortune that befalls the female, yet in any circumstance they're quick to exonerate their fellow men, even in cases of domestic violence, they ask what did she do for the man to have hit her. No gender is perfect, God never created us perfect! Nature itself is imperfect, we should learn to tolerate one another and stop spreading hatred about another gender as long as it's not ours!

Personally, I've read many of TRP works, articles, submissions and threads. They certainly emphasize on the psychology of the woman (which any good student of psychology particularly clinical psychology already knows anyway), but there are areas where they outrightly exaggerated and lied just to tilt sentiments towards the male folk and claim the victims!

The problem is that it would work for a while, however it'll definitely backfire! Men can't and were never designed to be victims! Men can't keep whining and lamenting over a genders' supposed shortcoming(s). Y'all were designed to take action and move ahead. However, with the advent of social media we're seeing more of petty men, I hope things don't degenerate beyond this.

In summary the TRP, AWALT and MGTOW are all gradually headed in the direction of toxic feminism which is the radical form of gender intolerance! They're hating on women just as toxic and radical feminists are hating on men! So they're not different from them afterall! They claim to be knowledgeable and superior, but in reality, they're worse!

I hope you get my point, too tired to type already, I need to go to bed, I've got a long day ahead tomorrow and I'm also on call.

Take care!

Well said!

The FP of this forum has become a toxic cesspit of men who hate women. The very first thoughts always gravitate to hating women. There is never any good advice except to claim all women are evil, second only to the devil himself, to call women bitches, whores, sex slaves and other such things. Did I forget words like emotional and they're favorite, hypergamy? Any man who doesn't feel that way is tagged a simp and the toxic men go out of their way to flood the place with absurd opinions. Any woman who expresses her opinion on it must be barren, unmarried hypergamous etc etc

It has reached the point where many men on the forum cannot see evil for what it is once it involves a woman. It's always somehow her fault and she deserves it. Toxic misogyny has finished the brains of the men here. Some have resorted to cursing women with infertility and all manner of things to emphasize their masculinity, which must never be scrutinized, for no other reason than that they are men. Some hate their mothers and project their childhood issues on women. I'm sure there are fewer toxic feminists here than the general misogynistic toxic men present.

Yet we live in a world so damaged by men. All TRP teaches is hate and emotional abuse. If they add that to the issues already on ground, we may have women who will retaliate. When that happens...

It must be said that the men who began MGTOW and the red pill on nairaland managed to project their hatred for women on other men, and shockingly they now take the backseat watching their pupils, while they claim TRP is not about hate. I would name them, but it's not worth it.

You cannot educate them. They've been miseducated(pun intended). They've become so selfish in relationships and spend all their days scheming how to get back at women who had nothing to do with how they got unhinged. It's boring.

Keep it up, apatheticme. I especially enjoyed how you schooled those ones who said that women aren't intellectually fit. After encountering you, he must've had a rethink.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 6:27am On Jan 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Well said!

The FP of this forum has become a toxic cesspit of men who hate women. The very first thoughts always gravitate to hating women. There is never any good advice except to claim all women are evil, second only to the devil himself, to call women bitches, whores, sex slaves and other such things. Did I forget words like emotional and they're favorite, hypergamy? Any man who doesn't feel that way is tagged a simp and the toxic men go out of their way to flood the place with absurd opinions. Any woman who expresses her opinion on it must be barren, unmarried hypergamous etc etc

It has reached the point where many men on the forum cannot see evil for what it is once it involves a woman. It's always somehow her fault and she deserves it. Toxic misogyny has finished the brains of the men here. Some have resorted to cursing women with infertility and all manner of things to emphasize their masculinity, which must never be scrutinized, for no other reason than that they are men. Some hate their mothers and project their childhood issues on women. I'm sure there are fewer toxic feminists here than the general misogynistic toxic men present.

Yet we live in a world so damaged by men. All TRP teaches is hate and emotional abuse. If they add that to the issues already on ground, we may have women who will retaliate. When that happens...

It must be said that the men who began MGTOW and the red pill on nairaland managed to project their hatred for women on other men, and shockingly they now take the backseat watching their pupils, while they claim TRP is not about hate. I would name them, but it's not worth it.

You cannot educate them. They've been miseducated(pun intended). They've become so selfish in relationships and spend all their days scheming how to get back at women who had nothing to do with how they got unhinged. It's boring.

Keep it up, apatheticme. I especially enjoyed how you schooled those ones who said that women aren't intellectually fit. After encountering you, he must've had a rethink.

Thanks so much, you're doing a great job yourself not just at tackling the dumbasses regarding misogyny but on other issues as well.

I hope he truly has a rethink, cos the bandwagon mentality is so much important to people like him than the truth!

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by BRATISLAVA: 6:28am On Jan 04, 2021
apatheticme:

Thanks so much, you're doing a great job yourself not just at tackling the dumbasses regarding misogyny but on other issues as well.

I hope he truly has a rethink, cos the bandwagon mentality is so much important to people like him than the truth!

One day they will have to kiss the truth, but until then, there must be some sanity on threads.

Men must see women as people first, before anything else.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Want To Leave My Husband For My First Love.pls I Need You Advise. / The Cheating And Lying Husband: Power Prayer Points For The Wife. / Please What Kind Of Body Cream And Soap Can I Use For A Year Old Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.