Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

"Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man (10483 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by aluyapreston: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hathor5:

Premium men crying premium tears. grin

Let's have some sympathy please.

While we women have an unlimited and free access to sex, rejection is the order of their day or they need to pay.

We can also have sex for the rest of our lives but erectile dysfunction could kick in as early as in their 40s. undecided grin

They can call me whatever names they deem fit. I will proudly wear the badge. It's a symbol of the power I hold as a woman. cool

see this STD distributor. unlimited ssx indeed. men has really fallen low for these irrational species that can't hold a minute of reasonable conversation.

12 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Liposure: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
MajesticKris:
Marriage was over RATED!! embarassed
Getting married now, is totally for the fun of the WEDDING DAY!! Nothing more afterwards..

Marriages in these GENERATION!! Is A Myth!!!
You get married not for love, but for BUSINESS lipsrsealed .

No DOUBT MARRIED IS A SCAM!!! NOW!!!

Get married for kids!! Not for Love..
Cus there's NO LOVE!! IN AFRICA lipsrsealed
i think its a traditional mindset. For instance our culture mandates marriage for everybody big or small and anybody not married is seen as weird or has spiritual issues

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by LadySarah: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kuns84:

By quoting your own alternate grin

Pocohantas AKA LadySarah AKA AntiBrutus AKA Hathor5 AKA Breaststroke grin

Nna,why callest thou me? Do I know you?

8 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Martini101(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Guilty Conscience is at play here.����

4 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2020

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by osarogie28841: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
:Hahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahha. Keep exposing yourself oDe. I will.
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by deleSayo(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kuns84:

By quoting your own alternate grin

Pocohantas AKA LadySarah AKA AntiBrutus AKA Hathor5 AKA Breaststroke grin

Aside from LadySarah, every other moniker you listed is truly a p o c o h a n t a s alternate. Add Zzorr to the list too

7 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by aluyapreston: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
apatheticme:

How reasonable has the conversation been from your own side of the gender divide??

You and your fellows have been using derogatory words for women all over the thread, yet you don't want women to react. Nobody has monopoly of insults! You insult others, you'll surely be insulted. Chikena!

Back to the title of the thread; the only thing constant in life is change. This generation dwells in the Era of social media and wokeness. Marriage could be fashionable in the past, and a day might come it'll be regarded as absurd. People move with trends and times.

You wanna get married, go ahead, no one's gonna crucify you. You don't wanna get married, feel free to stay alone without disturbing our social space with complaints.

What many people like me find distasteful is the desperate attempt by the red pillers and MGTOW group to make other people feel bad for getting married or to criticize them that their marriage will hit the rocks just because they're not ready to tow their line.

Variety is the spice of life, we're not running same race. So y'all need to understand that some will get married others will not. It is what it is!!! Same you alpha males claim women run to you and do your bidding once you ignore them and do not call them, hypergamy blah blah blah, same you come wailing here that no Virgin girl to marry, confused lots!

Quit drinking Panadol for their headaches, face ya red pill and let's hear word.

PS; for those e-alpha cowards and pained pillers that will quote me to say nonsense, y'all probably need to get some more new words, cos hoelosho, Broke bitch and the rest of the songs y'all sing is stale already.

Red Broke pillers grin cheesy grin grin

she saw having sex as a big achievement. and I simply addressed her accordingly.
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by deleSayo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
apatheticme:

[s]How reasonable has the conversation been from your own side of the gender divide??

You and your fellows have been using derogatory words for women all over the thread, yet you don't want women to react. Nobody has monopoly of insults! You insult others, you'll surely be insulted. Chikena!

Back to the title of the thread; the only thing constant in life is change. This generation dwells in the Era of social media and wokeness. Marriage could be fashionable in the past, and a day might come it'll be regarded as absurd. People move with trends and times.

You wanna get married, go ahead, no one's gonna crucify you. You don't wanna get married, feel free to stay alone without disturbing our social space with complaints.

What many people like me find distasteful is the desperate attempt by the red pillers and MGTOW group to make other people feel bad for getting married or to criticize them that their marriage will hit the rocks just because they're not ready to tow their line.

Variety is the spice of life, we're not running same race. So y'all need to understand that some will get married others will not. It is what it is!!! Same you alpha males claim women run to you and do your bidding once you ignore them and do not call them, hypergamy blah blah blah, same you come wailing here that no Virgin girl to marry, confused lots!

Quit drinking Panadol for their headaches, face ya red pill and let's hear word.
[/s]
PS; for those e-alpha cowards and pained pillers that will quote me to say nonsense, y'all probably need to get some more new words, cos hoelosho, Broke bitch and the rest of the songs y'all sing is stale already.

Red Broke pillers grin cheesy grin grin

Broke shaming men is so 2019! Find a new insult! wink

8 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by crackhaus: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
There is a point to be noted in this guy's comment below.

However while he advocates for a shunning of the marriage institution, I believe there is a solution that is much simpler:

Don't pay top dollar naira for a woman other men got for free.
And if another man chooses to pay top dollar naira for a woman YOU got for free, then that's his own loss... absolutely not your problem.

Everyone can go home now, I've settled this quarrel... grin

11 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
crackhaus:
There is a point to be noted in this guy's comment below.

However while he advocates for a shunning of the marriage institution, I believe there is a solution that is much simpler:

Don't pay top dollar naira for a woman other men got for free.
And if another man chooses to pay top dollar naira for a woman YOU got for free, then that's his own loss... absolutely not your problem.

Everyone can go home now, I've settled this quarrel... grin

Yo, I always look forward to your comments dawg.

These woe-men be menstruating over threads like somebody drank their last garri cry

They spent the last decade clamouring for the stupid feminist agenda - truly believing they were 'winning' but now the tables have turned and men have found their own movement, they can't handle it.

Cry babies.

Let them keep throwing hissy fits like that's gonna change anything cheesy

13 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
aluyapreston:

which vagina?
that dirty, urine ravaged stinking hole is not something I will be crazy over. Good grief! I wish some men had sense. no woman born of a woman can manipulate me with sex. impossible!

You said "which vagina" I nearly choked on my coffee grin

8 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by JovialJune(f): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kuns84:

These woe-men be menstruating over threads like somebody drank their last garri cry

They spent the last decade clamouring for the stupid feminist agenda - truly believing they were 'winning' but now the tables have turned and men have found their own movement, they can't handle it.

Cry babies.

How are we not able to handle it?

Who keeps opening threads upon threads crying and drolling spittle about women this, women that?

Almost all threads in romance section and sometimes here is all about one complaints or the other about females, una no dey tire?

Yet you all will bestow upon yourselves the title of Alfa mails, how na?

You are complaining about bride price and marriage, no one put a gun to anyone's head to marry, if you don't want to pay for bride price, go talk to your fathers or forefathers abi ancestors who set up and formulated the culture, force your fellow men to stop collecting anything and rest pls.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Mariangeles(f): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kuns84:

Men are waking up gradually and they can't handle it. Our mumu don do abeg.

You're married, aren't you?
Do you regret being married to your wife?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Titi03(f): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
JovialJune:

How are we not able to handle it?

Who keeps opening threads upon threads crying and drolling spittle about women this, women that?

Almost all threads in romance section and sometimes here is all about one complaints or the other about females, una no dey tire?

Yet you all will bestow upon yourselves the title of Alfa mails, how na?

You are complaining about bride price and marriage, no one put a gun to anyone's head to marry, if you don't want to pay for bride price, go talk to your fathers or forefathers abi ancestors who set up and formulated the culture, force your fellow men to stop collecting anything and rest pls.

Well, anytime a topic like this is opened, ladies do ourselves a disservice when they enter these threads ready to attack .. which proves what I've just highlighted in your comment.
By commenting in such a crass way like the lady on fp, we prove that some of us 'can't" handle it.

13 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by crackhaus: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kuns84:

Cry babies.

It's normal to get these reactions from them... no one likes being made to feel like they are not worth much on account of their sexual history.

That point aside, how they feel is not your fault neither is it the fault of that guy who made the comment – he has said what he has said. grin

Anyone who wants to feel good should go have a conversation with their boyfriends or husband, not looking for it in a strangers' comment on the internet.

14 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by JovialJune(f): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Titi03:

Well, anytime a topic like this is opened, ladies do ourselves a disservice when they enter these threads ready to attack .. which proves what I've just highlighted in your comment.
By commenting in such a crass way like the lady on fp, we prove that some of us 'can't" handle it.

It is so obvious you are a male

Ladies here see threads upon threads of degradation and insults from males, at first we ignore, but when the insults started becoming personal, you expect them to still be silent?

You have a problem with the reactions but cool with the insults from guys here?

Did you go through the thread from page 1?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mariangeles:

Go and ask your husband this daft question (that's if you have one).

I just knew someone would bring my wife into it. If not wife, mother. if not mother, sister. if not sister, all the females in my lineage cheesy

NL chicks are so damn predictable its hilarious!

I posted what someone said on a YouTube video. How is that my fvcking problem? Kindly click the link and go respond to the gentleman directly. Ciao!

12 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by JovialJune(f): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mariangeles:

No shocked

He can't be a married man to be very condescending, no undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Titi03(f): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
JovialJune:

It is so obvious you are a male

Ladies here see threads upon threads of degradation and insults from males, at first we ignore, but when the insults started becoming personal, you expect them to still be silent?

You have a problem with the reactions but cool with the insults from guys here?

Did you go through the thread from page 1?

So, I'm Male because I didn't join you guys in displaying foolery? Ok, I'm a male then...

12 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by JovialJune(f): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Titi03:

So, I'm Male because I didn't join you guys in displaying foolery? Ok, I'm a male then...

You are blind

So ladies are the one displaying foolery on this thread?

Ok.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by juicethekid2: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mariangeles:

Bro talk to me na
Abi you dey vex for me?
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by JovialJune(f): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kuns84:

Go and ask your husband this daft question (that's if you have one).

I just knew someone would bring my wife into it. If not wife, mother. if not mother, sister. if not sister, all the females in my lineage cheesy

NL chicks are so damn predictable is hilarious!

I posted what someone said on a YouTube video. How is that my fvcking problem? Kindly click the link and go respond to the gentleman directly. Ciao!

What a pity!

You posted what someone said on YouTube, agreed to it, then went about insulting females as the thread flows,

Truly age is not maturity, I want to assume 84 in your moniker is your age, and a married fool at that age, is a fool forever.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
Titi03:

Didn't I tell you? grin

8 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Titi03(f): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
JovialJune:

You are blind

So ladies are the one displaying foolery on this thread?

Ok.

I'm as blind as you are stupid

11 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by JovialJune(f): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Titi03:

I'm as blind as you are stupid

Lmao ok.

2 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Titi03(f): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kuns84:

Didn't I tell you? grin

All her posts her ridden with insults... such a crass, uncultured and vile miscreant.

I looked at her profile picture and realised it's not every tom, dick and harry you respond to. She looks as stupid as she sounds

8 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Titi03:

All her posts her ridden with insults... such a crass, uncultured and vile miscreant.

I looked at her profile picture and realised it's not every tom, dick and harry you respond to. She looks as stupid as she sounds

Daaang shocked

8 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Titi03(f): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
JovialJune:

Lmao ok.

Stupid girls like you is the reason why I hardly comment on NL. Every small thing, you start calling people names then you run to moderators when you can't handle the heat.

Quote me again and this year will not end well for you.

I'm out.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by deleSayo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
Martini101:
Guilty Conscience is at play here.����

Seriously

3 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by JovialJune(f): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
Titi03:

Stupid girls like you is the reason why I hardly comment on NL. Every small thing, you start calling people names then you run to moderators when you can't handle the heat.

Quote me again and this year will not end well for you.

I'm out.

Wow this went down really fast,

I am not the cause of your frustration girl

You will be fine

Cheers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by deleSayo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Good Product Of Chest Freezer For Me To Buy / Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? / What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.