Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

"Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man (10482 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mywd:

You don marry undecided

Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. I will share what I want to share here and when I want to share it. If you want to ask interview questions, you will have to pay.

3 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by wisdomiskey(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kuns84:

By quoting your own alternate grin

Pocohantas AKA LadySarah AKA AntiBrutus AKA Hathor5 AKA Breaststroke grin

She's not smart at all. Lol.

15 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Mywd: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hathor5:

Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. I will share what I want to share here and when I want to share it. If you want to ask interview questions, you will have to pay.

grin pay for wetin naaa.... All i wanted to say is if u are not married yet,, do not engage in it,, cux when u wan marry now u go charge for Bride price like say ur hymen still intact... Naso the SIMP too go pay.. grin grin.... If u are married then ignorr all that

5 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by SlurUsername1: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kuns84:

Men are waking up gradually and they can't handle it. Our mumu don do abeg.

Lol .. our Mumu done really do.

11 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Mywd: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
wisdomiskey:

She's not married dude. Pocohantas( Hathor5) is a 38yrs old unmarried hoelosho.

grin grin grin ;Dahhhhhhh!!!.... Kuku kill me grin grin

10 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by pocohantas(f): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hathor5:

I ignore them most of them time but today I have an hour to waste on them.

The honour is theirs. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
*sigh

I'm taking all my threads to the Romance section henceforth.. pocohantas has spoiled this thread with numerous alternates.

cry

15 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mywd:

grin pay for wetin naaa.... All i wanted to say is if u are not married yet,, do not engage in it,, cux when u wan marry now u go charge for Bride price like say ur hymen still intact... Naso the SIMP too go pay.. grin grin.... If u are married then ignorr all that

Better a simp then wannabe NL alpha males with microdick aggressions. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
wisdomiskey:

She's not married dude. Poco.hantas( Hathor5) is a 38yrs old unmarried hoelosho.

Shamelessly so. cool

At least one of us gets laid and it's not you. grin

10 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
wisdomiskey:

EVIDENCE 1: Only Pocohantas is obsessed with using the phrase "NL alpha males" or "alfa males"

Dumb digi dum dum wink

Ok, I am Pocohantas. Pocohantas, come deny or confirm. cheesy

Private detective for poor people. grin

8 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Mywd: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hathor5:

Better a simp then wannabe NL alpha males with microdick aggressions. cheesy
They say u be hoelosho grin

12 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by wisdomiskey(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hathor5:

Ok, I am Pocohantas. Pocohantas, come deny or confirm. cheesy

Private detective for poor people. grin

Thanks for confirming! Lonely hag wink

17 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Evidence 2: Only Pocohantas is dumb and desperate enough to quote herself in praise and adulation on the same thread lipsrsealed

In order for it to be evidence, you would have to prove that she is actually indeed quoting herself.

You are so dumb. Even dumb people are ashamed of you. grin

7 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by wisdomiskey(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mywd:

O boy you wikked o grin

12 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by wisdomiskey(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hathor5:

In order for it to be evidence, you would have to prove that she is actually indeed quoting herself.

You are so dumb. Even dumb people are ashamed of you. grin

Hahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahha. Keep exposing yourself oDe.

9 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Thanks for confirming! Lonely hag wink

You're welcome. smiley kiss

2 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mywd:

And lonely hag. Don't forget it please. kiss

7 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Hahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahha. Keep exposing yourself oDe.

I will. kiss

4 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by wisdomiskey(m): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hathor5:

You're welcome. smiley kiss

kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
I still have 10 minutes left. Alpha males, come and entertain me some more. When the ten minutes are up, your existence will be erased from my mind and memory so use your time wisely. That's the closest you come talking to females like me. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Magnoliaa(f): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hathor5:
The sooner you get into your skulls that we don't sell out our pussies the better. Maybe the women in your life do but there is no hoe in my blood so when I have sex I have it to please myself in the first place. That's how selfish I am. cool

If you have a problem with my sexuality, go hug transformer.

And nobody is stopping you from marrying a virgin. Good luck crybaby!

How they speak from both sides of their mouth...

They are premium men, alfas that women are drawn to, yet they haven't found a single virgin in the world to wife - only to be complaining about what women chose to do their vaginas.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:

How they speak from both sides of their mouth...

They are premium men, alfas that women are drawn to, yet they haven't found a single virgin in the world to wife - only to be complaining about what women chose to do their vaginas.

Premium men crying premium tears. grin

Let's have some sympathy please.

While we women have an unlimited and free access to sex, rejection is the order of their day or they need to pay.

We can also have sex for the rest of our lives but erectile dysfunction could kick in as early as in their 40s. undecided grin

They can call me whatever names they deem fit. I will proudly wear the badge. It's a symbol of the power I hold as a woman. cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Magnoliaa(f): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hathor5:

Premium men crying premium tears. grin

Let's have some sympathy please.

While we women have an unlimited and free access to sex, rejection is the order of their day or they need to pay

We can also have sex for the rest of our lives but erectile dysfunction could kick in as early as in their 40s. undecided grin

They can call me whatever names they deem fit. I will proudly wear the badge. It's a symbol of the power I hold as a woman. cool

That's the way to go. We might as well enjoy and take full advantage of the vagina men are crazy over. They are always the sexually pressed ones, and women control sex as they like to claim after all. They should shame away.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:

That's the way to go. We might as well enjoy and take full advantage of the vagina men are crazy over. They are always the sexually pressed ones, and women control sex as they like to claim after all. They should shame away.

How you know it's over is when they OPENLY admit that vagina is their only bargaining chip and all they have to offer! wink

16 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Magnoliaa(f): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
If you don't na pay bride price, what becomes of this opinion?? At least, the culture around it is changing. There are families that don't collect any, or even so little it doesn't have any effect.

The commenter also assume the bride price and wedding preparation expenses is footed solely by the man.

Mtcheeew.

6 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Magnoliaa(f): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kuns84:

How you know it's over is when they OPENLY admit that vagina is their only bargaining chip and all they have to offer!

...because men are nothing but containers for cum and testosterone - hence the only thing you ask for.

Your guys (including Steve Harvey) can confirm. Ask them what qualities them want: boobs, ass, bed games.
Collect girl number: final destination is to bang.
See a pretty face: you're already drooling and paying t-fares.

Women know that. And they continue to leverage on it. My mentioning that does not in any way insinuate it is the ONLY thing they give... Learn to comprehend.

Modified for PS: What's with y'all and the winking and smiley faces upandan?? undecided Eye dey pain una? Desist from sending that to me, pliz.

Tenks.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by aluyapreston: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:

which vagina?
that dirty, urine ravaged stinking hole is not something I will be crazy over. Good grief! I wish some men had sense. no woman born of a woman can manipulate me with sex. impossible!

11 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Magnoliaa(f): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Is it time for me to celebrate my first official troll abi izz too early for me to be feeling myself? **scratches head in confuzion**

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Good Product Of Chest Freezer For Me To Buy / Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? / What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.