Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

"Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man (10486 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
apatheticme:

And pls, by all means stop calling yourself a man. You are not part of the people called 'men'.

You're just a regular freckle-faced wanna be dumbass kid with a smartphone obviously smarter than you!

That pencil between your legs and the smelly rotten saggy bags of putrid semen you lug about does not qualify you to be a man!!

Come to think of it, what reasonable man will engage a woman since yesterday on an already over flogged issue! The same women you so claim to despise, yet you wan die on top the matter since yesterday!

This one na Alfa simp, nor be Alfa pillers at all. Your fellow Alfa pillers would be so proud of you!

E pain am die grin grin grin
Alfa simp? What is that? Are you that pained? You expect me to be licking your asss because you gat pussay..damage pained mofo!

You are indeed pained cos no man will look your side except chop and clean mouth runz with that DILAPITATED hole of yours, carry your monkey post rotten poosay go self service!

So much for a wannabe "married woman' getting worked-up over man message... We know better

Yeye dey smell!!
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
apatheticme:

And pls, by all means stop calling yourself a man. You are not part of the people called 'men'.

You're just a regular freckle-faced wanna be dumbass kid with a smartphone obviously smarter than you!

That pencil between your legs and the smelly rotten saggy bags of putrid semen you lug about does not qualify you to be a man!!

Come to think of it, what reasonable man will engage a woman since yesterday on an already over flogged issue! The same women you so claim to despise, yet you wan die on top the matter since yesterday!

This one na Alfa simp, nor be Alfa pillers at all. Your fellow Alfa pillers would be so proud of you!

E pain am die grin grin grin
All this laugh emoji wouldn't improved your sad emotional state, old hag.

You this USED SANITARY PAD feeling funky.

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
All this laugh emoji wouldn't improved your sad emotional state, old hag.

You this USED SANITARY PAD feeling funky.

Yeye dey smell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2020
apatheticme:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I've become your nightmare, you still quoted me at 11:47pm,after I ignored your previous 2posts, you couldn't sleep abi?? Until you hear from me, eyah doh!

Cry cry baby, with premium tears.

E pain am!
I know you live in village where 9pm is your midnight

how is your AUDIO hubby and kids? Who marry BORE-HOLE?

Fvckboys plaything! Hear from you, who take old hag serious when a well furnished room get one unlimited TIGHT free totoo of young fresh lady not over_used one of a SHILOH sister.

Expired evening newspaper!!

3 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by CHoccolaTE: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Why do male insult always involve sex or sex organs?
Anytime they want to insult women it's always toto, ashawo, smelly hole, sanitary pad, overused hole etc, what's wrong with men?
Foolish perverts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Anytime they want to insult women it's always toto, ashawo, smelly hole, sanitary pad, overused hole etc, what's wrong with men?
Foolish perverts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
I know you live in village where 9pm is your midnight

how is your AUDIO hubby and kids? Who marry BORE-HOLE?

Fvckboys plaything! Hear from you, who take old hag serious when a well furnished room get one unlimited TIGHT free totoo of young fresh lady not over_used one of a SHILOH sister.

Expired evening newspaper!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by CHoccolaTE: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
apatheticme:

Because their brains are only configured to think of sex when it involves a woman. Read up on emotional intelligence as pertains to both genders, you'll find out that while the female's brain can multi-task and carry out all sorts of task, the male's brain is designed to fixate on only a kind of task, mostly repetitive tasks.

Forget all these nonsense the red pill tells them and they sheepishly follow, that women have fish brain. It's only the woman that doesn't exploit her potentials that stays dumb, however culture and religion along with upbringing has a major role to play.

In Africa, the norm is to slut shame women, so most men are configured towards that. You see them everywhere, beer parlor, online their only gist is the same tooto they so much despise.

One wonders how smart they are afterall!! You despise a tooto, yet you can't live a day without talking about it, or chasing after the same tooto. Are You Not foolish afterall!

Besides that, they tend to hate any intelligent female. They've been configured that females are subservient to them so she shouldn't have sense. That's why you see a lot of them trying to insult you and call you derogatory names aimed at slut shaming you for being a woman, either you're chaste or not. It kinda makes them sleep at night.

However, once in a while, they meet their match, or more than their match in a female, with thick skin who is unbothered or detracted by their vitriols just like the Mad fellow who has been proving himself to be an Alfa wimp all over this thread!

Read up on neuroscience of sex differences!

Infact it's not a small thing o, if you research and learn more about the true nature of males there is no way in hell you will think they are superior to women. Only mumu women still see them as superior gender grin

Apart from the way their mumu brains are wired to only fixate on only one thing (which is usually sex) their Y chromosome is very defective and slowly becoming extinct unlike women with two stable XX chromosome grin

Another thing with them is that If they don't get sex or sexual release they suffer nervous breakdown or run mad grin

Have you ever seen a man that is suffering serious konji in real life? He will be very agitated with high blood pressure and mental stress because male mental wellbeing depends on sexual release.
Very crazy and abnormal gender.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by CHoccolaTE: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
apatheticme:

Premium tears, keep crying!! After one plaything!

The tooto you so much despise, you can't do a day without. Can you see the extent of your foolishness!!

How your old mama tooto be?? Your mama tooto na midnight newspaper grin cheesy grin grin grin

Infact, your mama tooto na express, sotey when dem wan born you, your mama nor push, you just land with your head for floor. That's how you had cerebral injury from birth, hence your malady.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Hahahaha
Finish am grin

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Infact it's not a small thing o, if you research and learn more about the true nature of males there is no way in hell you will think they are superior to women. Only mumu women still see them as superior gender grin

Apart from the way their mumu brains are wired to only fixate on only one thing (which is usually sex) their Y chromosome is very defective and slowly becoming extinct unlike women with two stable XX chromosome grin

Another thing with them is that If they don't get sex or sexual release they suffer nervous breakdown or run mad grin

Have you ever seen a man that is suffering serious konji in real life? He will be very agitated with high blood pressure and mental stress because male mental wellbeing depends on sexual release.
Very crazy and abnormal gender.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
apatheticme:

The tooto you so much despise, you can't do a day without. Can you see the extent of your foolishness!!

How your old mama tooto be?? Your mama tooto na midnight newspaper grin cheesy grin grin grin

Infact, your mama tooto na express, sotey when dem wan born you, your mama nor push, you just land with your head for floor. That's how you had cerebral injury from birth, hence your malady.

See painment!
Your younger days you use am chase Tom, Harry and dick around sotey frustrution con dey catch you wen menopause knock.

No wonder you are snapping at every comment, i feel your pain sha.

You don graduate go mama side, now am convinced that your PAIN is PERSONAL as evident by your BITTER post so far.

Fvkboys don chop your BISCUIT finish, now you are left with EMPTY CAN.

Typical of a PAINED, LONELY EVENING NEWSPAPER

Oghene-biko!!!
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by CHoccolaTE: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
See painment!
Your younger days you use am chase Tom, Harry and dick around sotey frustrution con dey catch you wen menopause knock.

No wonder you are snapping at every comment, i feel your pain sha.

You don graduate go mama side, now am convinced that your PAIN is PERSONAL as evident by your BITTER post so far.

Fvkboys don chop your BISCUIT finish, now you are left with EMPTY CAN.

Typical of a PAINED, LONELY EVENING NEWSPAPER

Oghene-biko!!!

Leave her alone she is not the cause of your problems in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by CHoccolaTE: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
apatheticme:

Of course these things are clear to people interested in research.

As far back as my sophomore year in school, neuroanatomy Cum neurophysiology was quite clear on the brain patterns of both sexes!

However, our society is seriously imbalanced. The Average African will never believe in science or evidence based research. They would rather go with culture and religion. It's even evident in our movies and it's been seen daily in our everyday lives. People are ill, they'll patronize herbalists and religious leaders, then when they hit a bazooka, they run crying to science!

Have you also noticed that males are stereotypical and have the crowd mentality?? Only few of them are not. Most males do things because their friends said so, or because they want to fit in or feel among. Many of them who claim they've slept with hundreds of girls are lying, they've not slept with ten, especially the ones here who are dead Broke! Many of them treat women like trash because their friends do so or simply because of the red pill.

We could go on and on, but let's leave them with their bias! If you find a good man, complement him and build a good life together, if you don't stay focused and live your life, it's better than living with a dumbass kid in the body of a grown man who'll never take to correction.

Have you read the S.C.U.M manifesto?

It's a perfect description of males and how they reason/behave.

The writeup describes them perfectly. Read it here:
https://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/shivers/rants/scum.html

3 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Wow, tnks!

I'll sure find time to read it, I'm still at work.

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Leave her alone she is not the cause of your problems in life
She started the INSULT by the way and i obliged.

Are you her spox?

Warn her not to be Unfortunate cos with me you can never have the last word.

Know that and know peace.
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by CHoccolaTE: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
She started the INSULT by the way and i obliged.

Are you her spox?

Warn her not to be Unfortunate cos with me you can never have the last word.

Know that and know peace.

Lol. Wetin be spox?
I am not warning her of anything, go and rest before you carry nairaland quarrel for head like gala seller inside traffic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Lol. Wetin be spox?
I am not warning her of anything, go and rest before you carry nairaland quarrel for head like gala seller inside traffic.
spox means spokesman or Image maker?

If no, the matter no concern you then, pls don't be unfortunate.

Talking about birds of same feather.

Yeye dey smell!
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by CHoccolaTE: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
spox means spokesman or Image maker?

If no, the matter no concern you then, pls don't be unfortunate.

Talking about birds of same feather.

Yeye dey smell!

She is my sis so the matta concern me well well grin
Yes we are birds of the same feather, come and beat me if you don't like it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

She is my sis so the matta concern me well well grin
Yes we are birds of the same feather, come and beat me if you don't like it
Actually i don't beat ppl up, am a PEACEFUL SOUL.

Actually you sound funky... Keep it up!
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

yeah,women are so smart,thats why they have not invented any reasonable thing before.

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Zabiboy: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
yeah,women are so smart,thats why they have not invented any reasonable thing before.

grin grin ..
Honestly, there are some posts you see online and the best thing to do is just to take a deep breath and move on to other useful posts...
Quoting (f) monikers on NL or commenting on their attention-seeking irrelevant thread/post is something i can't stoop so low to do
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by ThaThinka: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
donbachi:
And the ones dat paid too much bride price. are not ready to let go of an adultrous wife..hmm!wahala dey o.

Their mistake.
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by CHoccolaTE: 6:59am On Dec 19, 2020
emperorshaokahn:

Who be this one?
Do you know that white men can say the same thing about you as a black man? Because they are lightyears apart when it comes to inventions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Who be this one?
Do you know that white men can say the same thing about you as a black man? Because they are lightyears apart when it comes to inventions.
thank god you said white ''men''.

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Magnoliaa(f): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2020
apatheticme:

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin chisos! stOp Diz. Noooooooooo.
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Priam: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Foolish perverts

Why do female insults always involve:

1. The height of a man (short)

2. His ability to provide (broke-shaming, urgent 2k)

3. His manhood and ability to perform (tweenies, noodles, 1-minute man)

4. His inability to get girls ( Virgin boy, Incel)

.... Why??

What's wrong with women?

Leeches!

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
thank god you said white ''men''.
she is too DUMB for that, may be she is dozing wen she typed 'white MEN".

Typical of Vaginal folks!
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2020
Priam:

Why do female insults always involve:

1. The height of a man (short)

2. His ability to provide (broke-shaming, urgent 2k)

3. His manhood and ability to perform (tweenies, noodles, 1-minute man)

4. His inability to get girls ( Virgin boy, Incel)

.... Why??

What's wrong with women?

Leeches!
Dating a Nigeria lady is like caring for an ORPHAN.

What can they offer except their DISGUSTING STRESS-MARK BODY!

Tueh!

Yeye dey smell!!
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2020
Magnoliaa:

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin chisos! stOp Diz. Noooooooooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2020
OLD LAYERs consoling themselves... Sign of WORTHLESSNESS.

Their pain is Personal

Oghene-biko!!
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by emperorshaokahn(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
she is too DUMB for that, may be she is dozing wen she typed 'white MEN".

Typical of Vaginal folks!
as in ehn,like say white men no be men.
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2020

6 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? / What Is The Real Definition Of A Man According To Your Experience? / I Want To Leave My Husband For My First Love.pls I Need You Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.