Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Spiritism, Who Cares - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spiritism, Who Cares (1827 Views)

MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) / Don’t Push Away A Girl Who Shows These 20 Signs She Cares About You / Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritism, Who Cares by Mercisharelove(f): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by benjanjo1: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mercisharelove:
1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by Mercisharelove(f): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
Welcome
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by benjanjo1: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Welcome
to what?
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by Mercisharelove(f): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
benjanjo1:

to what?

Our realms
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by benjanjo1: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Our realms

realms?
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by Bluezy13(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
No wonder the heathens call the Christians fools. The Christians are fond of overstepping their boundaries in the name religious necessity and commitment.
For example, Only a fool will violate rules, neglect the detects of a platform in which he agreed to its terms and conditions of refraining from creating a thread in the wrong and unapproved section.
And if a self acclaimed christian happen to choose to disobey such rules, that Christians is nothing but a fool.
Even the Christian bible calls such a fellow a fool too.

I would have loved to call on the moderator responsible for this section to sanction the creator of this thread, but I perceive his fear of the Christian God will cause him to chicken out and turn a blind eye, after all he may be a Christian.
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by Mercisharelove(f): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bluezy13:
No wonder the heathens call the Christians fools. The Christians are fond of overstepping their boundaries in the name religious necessity and commitment.
For example, Only a fool will violate rules, neglect the detects of a platform in which he agreed to its terms and conditions of refraining from creating a thread in the wrong and unapproved section.
And if a self acclaimed christian happen to choose to disobey such rules, that Christians is nothing but a fool.
Even the Christian bible calls such a fellow a fool too.

I would have loved to call on the moderator responsible for this section to sanction the creator of this thread, but I perceive his fear of the Christian God will cause him to chicken out and turn a blind eye, after all he may be a Christian.

Who is behind the argument.

From you or from the adversary??

By their fruits, their hatred you shall know them..
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by Bluezy13(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Who is behind the argument.

From you or from the adversary??

By their fruits, their hatred you shall know them..

If there is any adversary, thou alone knowest.
My only concern is that right thing should be done at the right time and in the right place. This is romance section and I believe the religion section is hidden.
I seek neither contention not banter with you, because it will be meaningless as your mind is apparently not open for understanding.

For it is written:
Proverbs 18:2-3 Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions. Doing wrong leads to disgrace, and scandalous behavior brings contempt.
oclaimeth foolishness.

Proverbs 18:13 Spouting off before listening to the facts is both shameful and foolish.

Proverbs 29:20 There is more hope for a fool than for someone who speaks without thinking.

And of course you will "speak" without thinking.
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by Mercisharelove(f): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bluezy13:

If there is any adversary, thou alone knowest.
My only concern is that right thing should be done at the right time and in the right place. This is romance section and I believe the religion section is hidden.
I seek neither contention not banter with you, because it will be meaningless as your mind is apparently not open for understanding.

For it is written:
Proverbs 18:2-3 Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions. Doing wrong leads to disgrace, and scandalous behavior brings contempt.
oclaimeth foolishness.

Proverbs 18:13 Spouting off before listening to the facts is both shameful and foolish.

Proverbs 29:20 There is more hope for a fool than for someone who speaks without thinking.

And of course you will "speak" without thinking.

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by Bluezy13(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2020
Mercisharelove:

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

I am not condemning you.
I only condemn your utterances
I can not watch you go astray and turn a blind eye, it will be injustice of me to humanity and to your God.
Your Bible has said it:

James 5:19-20 ESV / 871 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
My brothers, if anyone among you wanders from the truth and someone brings him back, let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins.

2 Timothy 4:2 ESV / 847 helpful votes
Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.

Do the right thing by posting religious stuff in the religion section only.
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by Mercisharelove(f): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

I am not condemning you.
I only condemn your utterances
I can not watch you go astray and turn a blind eye, it will be injustice of me to humanity and to your God.
Your Bible has said it:

James 5:19-20 ESV / 871 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
My brothers, if anyone among you wanders from the truth and someone brings him back, let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins.

2 Timothy 4:2 ESV / 847 helpful votes
Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.

Do the right thing by posting religious stuff in the religion section only.

Get off other man's land and get busy.

3. Proverbs 26:16-17 Lazy people think they are seven times smarter than the people who really have good sense. The step between two people arguing is as foolish as going out into the street and grabbing a stray dog by the ears.

9. Proverbs 10:19-21 Sin is not ended by multiplying words, but the prudent hold their tongues. The tongue of the righteous is choice silver, but the heart of the wicked is of little value. The lips of the righteous nourish many, but fools die for lack of sense.

10. Proverbs 17:27-28 Whoever has knowledge controls his words, and a person who has understanding is even-tempered. Even a stubborn fool is thought to be wise if he keeps silent. He is considered intelligent if he keeps his lips sealed.

11. Ecclesiastes 10:12-13 Words from the mouth of the wise are gracious, but fools are consumed by their own lips. At the beginning their words are folly; at the end they are wicked madness.

12. Proverbs 21:23-24 Whoever guards his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble. An arrogant, conceited person is called a mocker. His arrogance knows no limits.

15. Ephesians 5:14-17 because light makes everything easy to see. That’s why it says: “Wake up, sleeper! Rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.” So then, be very careful how you live. Don’t live like foolish people but like wise people. Make the most of your opportunities because these are evil days. So don’t be foolish, but understand what the Lord wants.

Get busy

17. 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by Bluezy13(m): 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
[img][/img]
Mercisharelove:

3. Proverbs 26:16-17 Lazy people think they are seven times smarter than the people who really have good sense. The step between two people arguing is as foolish as going out into the street and grabbing a stray dog by the ears.

9. Proverbs 10:19-21 Sin is not ended by multiplying words, but the prudent hold their tongues. The tongue of the righteous is choice silver, but the heart of the wicked is of little value. The lips of the righteous nourish many, but fools die for lack of sense.

10. Proverbs 17:27-28 Whoever has knowledge controls his words, and a person who has understanding is even-tempered. Even a stubborn fool is thought to be wise if he keeps silent. He is considered intelligent if he keeps his lips sealed.

11. Ecclesiastes 10:12-13 Words from the mouth of the wise are gracious, but fools are consumed by their own lips. At the beginning their words are folly; at the end they are wicked madness.

12. Proverbs 21:23-24 Whoever guards his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble. An arrogant, conceited person is called a mocker. His arrogance knows no limits.

15. Ephesians 5:14-17 because light makes everything easy to see. That’s why it says: “Wake up, sleeper! Rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.” So then, be very careful how you live. Don’t live like foolish people but like wise people. Make the most of your opportunities because these are evil days. So don’t be foolish, but understand what the Lord wants.

Get busy

17. 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be

There is no correlation between your bible citations and the bone of contention.
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by Mercisharelove(f): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bluezy13:
[img][/img]

There is no correlation between your bible citations and the bone of contention.

Understanding.

One more thing
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by Bluezy13(m): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Understanding.

One more thing

Yeah...
There is no understanding too.
Always do well not to deviate from the discourse.
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by SisterFire(f): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mercisharelove:
I care sister mercy
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by SisterFire(f): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Get busy

can you interprete my dream ,I'm
It happens every 6th day ,3 times in 3weeks , then their will be a 6months break then it returns ,
I have prayed over it but it still happens since 2012,
I believe you are SPIRITUALLY capable of explaining it ,
It goes like this:-
On that 6th day in my dreams ,I will dream of me clubbing with only females visible, no male , as a child of God I will shout blood of Jesus but the dream won't stop instead my lips will seal, then a lady in black and purple will approach me and rape me like lesbians do their rape, when the rape is done the scene will vanish in split of seconds ,then I wake up , in any other dream I normally wake up sensing danger but here no way , sister mercy explain it to me as a child of God
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by Mercisharelove(f): 12:22am On Dec 15, 2020
SisterFire:
can you interprete my dream ,I'm
It happens every 6th day ,3 times in 3weeks , then their will be a 6months break then it returns ,
I have prayed over it but it still happens since 2012,
I believe you are SPIRITUALLY capable of explaining it ,
It goes like this:-
On that 6th day in my dreams ,I will dream of me clubbing with only females visible, no male , as a child of God I will shout blood of Jesus but the dream won't stop instead my lips will seal, then a lady in black and purple will approach me and rape me like lesbians do their rape, when the rape is done the scene will vanish in split of seconds ,then I wake up , in any other dream I normally wake up sensing danger but here no way , sister mercy explain it to me as a child of God

Explain or to covert you. Which is better for you. Please do get back.

You belong there, it's a matter of freeing you, if you will.
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by SisterFire(f): 6:57am On Dec 15, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Explain or to covert you. Which is better for you. Please do get back.

You belong there, it's a matter of freeing you, if you will.
explain first
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by Mercisharelove(f): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2020
SisterFire:
explain first

What do me as a child of God you shout blood of Jesus. How can you apply what you haven't believed yet??

When you call Jesus Christ by the Holy Ghost, you will see him live

Please my Lord Jesus Christ is alive and active, you can not unbelief and believe the same time
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by SisterFire(f): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2020
Mercisharelove:

What do me as a child of God you shout blood of Jesus. How can you apply what you haven't believed yet??

When you call Jesus Christ by the Holy Ghost, you will see him live

Please my Lord Jesus Christ is alive and active, you can not unbelief and believe the same time
I see ! grin
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by Mercisharelove(f): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2020
Bluezy13:

Yeah...
There is no understanding too.
Always do well not to deviate from the discourse.

Yes and Amen.

Let me tell you my dear brother,

The good news is preached everywhere. When you have something very good in fact the best news in town,

You would want to share everywhere. The thing is heart beat difference!!!

Have you received the good news in your heart

Not in your natural ear!

If you have ear to hear, the heart beat of our LORD CHRIST JESUS hear and understand that the harvest is already to gather!!!
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by Mercisharelove(f): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2020
SisterFire:
I see ! grin

Sweetheart, allow us show you heavens, realms of glory, where the LORD JESUS CHRIST is and your heart will be ever glad, so so glad sweetheart!!!
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by Robinho22: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2020
On this video, I teach about how to break from Family Curses and Badluck using Palm kernel Oil. No matter where the Curses generated from whether Paternal or Maternal side. Some families out there no single member is making progress. Once you follow this my teaching and break out, you will be free for ever.�����
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds6_5g7RtWs

Don't forget to hit the Subscribe button to always get More powerful videos
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by SisterFire(f): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Sweetheart, allow us show you heavens, realms of glory, where the LORD JESUS CHRIST is and your heart will be ever glad, so so glad sweetheart!!!
Do you know me? Can't you explain simple dream ?
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by Mercisharelove(f): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2020
Robinho22:
On this video, I teach about how to break from Family Curses and Badluck using Palm kernel Oil. No matter where the Curses generated from whether Paternal or Maternal side. Some families out there no single member is making progress. Once you follow this my teaching and break out, you will be free for ever.�����
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds6_5g7RtWs

Don't forget to hit the Subscribe button to always get More powerful videos

Wow, so far away. You are using the ignorance of men to make money.

Repent and know that only the blood of Christ Jesus is surely surely. ALL others will backfire you.

Are you born again?? Have you been converted to Christ Jesus??

I would love to lead you into the HOLY SPIRIT where you can lead many.

Instead of talking about natural you begin to enjoy divinity!.
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by Mercisharelove(f): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2020
SisterFire:
Do you know me? Can't you explain simple dream ?

When you are ready, now you want to try out other means.....

I will be waiting for that day, but remember you are not promise tomorrow, but now, it's all you got darling!!!

Now!!
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by thatsleepboy1: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Yes and Amen.

The good news is preached everywhere. When you have something very good in fact the best news in town,

Not in your natural ear!

If you have ear to hear, the heart beat of our LORD CHRIST JESUS hear and understand that the harvest is already to gather!!!

I hope you do help the poor and needy with this your constant preaching if not, you're on a long thing cos St. Paul made it clear that giving is a good thing and a good foundation of religion.
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by Bluezy13(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Yes and Amen.

Not in your natural ear!

Now you are blabbing
Re: Spiritism, Who Cares by SisterFire(f): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mercisharelove:

When you are ready, now you want to try out other means.....

I will be waiting for that day, but remember you are not promise tomorrow, but now, it's all you got darling!!!

Now!!
goodbye

(1) (Reply)

So What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With / Ladies: Would You Marry A Younger Man? � / What Is It About South-south Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.