Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. (8902 Views)

Don’t Push Away A Girl Who Shows These 20 Signs She Cares About You / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 29, 2018
Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity.

This is a civilized world not the stone age.
You're a virgin doesn't mean you're special or something. You're just like every other female and male..

Keep your worthless virginity because you want to not because of some useless cultures and religious shíts.

It's only in Africa that people still attach importance to useless and insignificant things like virginity.

What has virginity done for humanity? Nothing.

People are innovating new things everyday while Africans still place much importance on useless things like virginity.

The time y'all use in celebrating worthless things like virginity, I think if put into hard work Africa would be a better place.

THE WORLD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR VIRGINITY.
Keep the worthless nightmare to yourself and stop disturbing people about it.

Nobody cares.. This is the 21st century

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by SoapQueen(f): 10:32pm On May 29, 2018
False. Like I said in my other post.

Virginity is such a big deal. It means a lot.

If you know what it means to preserve something of value over the years! Go check UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites and see for yourself.

I'm not even going to lie, I feel jealous of them.
The fact that I am no longer one does not give me the right to start feeling like virgins are backwards.

Who would opt for a tokunbo car when he can buy a brand new one?

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 29, 2018
Sorry op but i do care.. God cares and heaven cares...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by donstan18: 10:35pm On May 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

Virginity is such a big deal. It means alot..

If you know what it means to preserve something of value over the years, go check UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites

I'm not even going to lie, I feel jealous of them.
The fact that I am no longer one does not give me the right to start feeling like virgins are backwards.

Who would opt for a tokunbo car when he can buy a brand new one?

I'm surprised to see a Nland lady type in such a truthful, awesome and honest manner.

Keep it up dear.

Hypocrites will come for you, non-virgin crew will come for you, fools will also come to bash you for saying the truth.

But don't mind them, keep it up.

Virginity matters!

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Olalan(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2018
Only a foolish and dumb fellow would say virginity isn't anything.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nofav0rs(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

If you know what it means to preserve something of value over the years, go check UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites.
Are you a virgin? If no, why did you not preserve your 'Valuable' virginity since it's a big deal?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 29, 2018
Come close I wan tell you something
Elder001:

You're a virgin doesn't mean you're special or something. You're just like every other female and male..

Keep your worthless virginity because you want to not because of some useless cultures and religious shíts.

It's only in Africa that people still attach importance to useless and insignificant things like virginity.

People are innovating new things everyday while Africans still place much importance on useless things like virginity.

The time y'all use in celebrating worthless things like virginity, I think if put into hard work Africa would be a better place.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by anibirelawal(m): 10:37pm On May 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Sorry op but i do care..
God cares and heaven cares...

Me too.

VIRGINITY IS DIGNITY !

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by SoapQueen(f): 10:37pm On May 29, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Are you a virgin? If no, why did you not preserve your 'Valuable' virginity since it's a big deal?

The fact that I lost mine doesn't mean I will make other girls ashamed of keeping theirs.

Say whatever you feel like, but I give thumbs up to any virgin out there.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by anibirelawal(m): 10:37pm On May 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Sorry op but i do care.. God cares and heaven cares...

Me too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 29, 2018
SoapQueen:
[s]False. Like I said in my other post.

If you know what it means to preserve something of value over the years, go check UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites. [/s]

Sorry kid.. this is the 21st century not the stone age.

Of what use is virginity to humanity? noting.

I'm not surprised at your post.
The things that are preserved by UNESCO are usually old things that are important to humanity. .

People are investing in science and technology while Africans are attaching importance to useless things like virginity.

Primitive is an overstatement.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nofav0rs(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

The fact that I lost mine doesn't mean I will make other girls ashamed of keeping theirs.

Since it's such a big deal and a valuable asset, is it safe to say you're valueless as you've lost your virginity (value)?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 29, 2018
Olalan:
Only a foolish and dumb fellow would say virginity isn't anything.

Only Primitive and uncivilized fellows will think there's something special about virginity.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2018
Op shurrup there!!

who tell you say we no care undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by abiolamitodun(m): 10:40pm On May 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

If you know what it means to preserve something of value over the years, go check UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites.
so how much is UNESCO paying?
madam yi gan funny?
ndi na mu emu nebene

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 29, 2018
Keep your worthless virginity because you want to not because you feel it's important because it's not.. and not because of some useless cultures and religious shíts.

The world doesn't care about your virginity.
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by SoapQueen(f): 10:41pm On May 29, 2018
Elder001:

Sorry kid.. this is the 21st century not the stone age.

Of what use is virginity to humanity? noting.

I'm not surprised at your post.
The things that are preserved by UNESCO are usually old things that are important to humanity. .

People are investing in science and technology while Africans are attaching importance to useless things like virginity.

Primitive is an overstatement.

Why will UNESCO preserve things from the stone age and Byzantine era if they weren't important?

Virginity isn't primitive!

You'd be amazed to know how much men in your perceived "advanced" economies value virgins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 29, 2018
abiolamitodun:

so how much is UNESCO paying?
madam yi gan funny?
ndi na mu emu nebene

Ask her how much UNESCO has paid her for keeping her worthless virginity
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by SoapQueen(f): 10:42pm On May 29, 2018
abiolamitodun:
so how much is UNESCO paying? madam yi gan funny? ndi na mu emu nebene
Everything is about money to you that's why you sold your votes to APC.
E joko sibe..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

[s]Why will UNESCO preserve things from the stone age and Byzantine era if they weren't important?

Virginity isn't primitive!

You'd be amazed to know how much men in your perceived "advanced" economies value virgins.[/s]

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by abiolamitodun(m): 10:43pm On May 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

the thing is virgin is good boh experience is a zero...
if not for what yahoo boys are doing to our girls ...
i prefer non virgins to virgins
hmmm
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 29, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Since it's such a big deal and a valuable asset, is it safe to say you're valueless as you've lost your virginity (value)?

she just said so..

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by oshe11: 10:44pm On May 29, 2018
Nofav0rs:
You are a FOOL....

So because she might have done something wrong is enough reason why she shouldnt castigate it?

Very shallow and foolish reasoning

How many people did u sample before u concluded that nobody cares?

If given the opportunity to choose from your Ideal woman who isnt a Virgin and your Ideal woman who is a Virgin, who would you choose?

The One whose Pussy is wider that Mississippi?

#IStanAVirgin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by TIDDOLL(m): 10:44pm On May 29, 2018
[/b]If u really dont care, you wont create this "Virgin" thread[b]

BTW, i do care sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 29, 2018
This is a digital world.. a world where science is the deal.

It's only in primitive places like Africa that people still attach much importance on virginity.

Funny thing is these so called virgins think they're special.. LOL!
So what happens when you lose the virginity? you become non-special and valueless?.

I'm not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 29, 2018
oshe11:
You are a FOOL....

So because she might have done something wrong is enough reason why she shouldnt castigate it?

Very shallow and foolish reasoning

How many people did u sample before u concluded that nobody cares?

If given the opportunity to choose from your Ideal woman who isnt a Virgin and your Ideal woman who is a Virgin, who would you choose?

The One whose Pussy is wider that Mississippi?

#IStanAVirgin

Kids don invade nairaland

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by abiolamitodun(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

Everything is about money to you that's why you sold your votes to APC.

E joko sibe..
just as APC decieved us that's how the Hymen between their legs decieves guys...ull know their true nature when it's gone...
APC ati obirin oja okunkun niwon kosiyato

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by smart6(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2018
Elder001

We know talk is cheap. Virginity isn't as cheap as U make it. You may have lost yours, now it means nothing to you.
Now do some virgins a little honour & pull down this thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

I'm surprised to see a Nland lady type in such a truthful, awesome and honest manner.

Keep it up dear.

Hypocrites will come for you, non-virgin crew will come for you, fools will also come to bash you for saying the truth.

But don't mind them, keep it up.

Virginity matters!

Your opinion doesn't matter.
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by oshe11: 10:49pm On May 29, 2018
Elder001:

Kids don invade nairaland
Lol.....

I might be older than your father

6 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 29, 2018
Elder001:

You started by saying nobody cares. I guess you are the "nobody" because I care.

If you are nobody, why should anyone listen to you.

Keeping your virginity until marriage or when you are responsible enough, will save the world unwanted pregnancies, STIs and needless emotional traumas.

The world isn't just about sex and keeping virginity isn't just for females.

So Mr nobody, stop trying hard to convince people that virginity is worthless. It might be worthless to you because you are a "nobody"

19 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 29, 2018
smart6:

We know talk is cheap. Virginity isn't as cheap as U make it. You may have lost yours, now it means nothing to you.
Now do some virgins a little honour & pull down this thread.

I'll advice you to try and widen your "horizon"

Try and travel to civilized countries.. .it'll help you alot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture / Have You Seen This Offer From Airtel? / I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.