Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria (43918 Views)

My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) / Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by bishopkay: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
post=97448793:
To end the first page of this beautiful thread.....

All of us @[b][/b] wish you a very safe trip all over.
Beautiful and clear pictures.
Keep it coming man.
Keep safe and have fun.

You just had to end the first page; a sour bite to a hitherto good meal SMH

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Taraba would have been the icing on the cake. One of the most naturally beautiful states in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Huge potentials. Bad leaders
Story of the North!! cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
bishopkay:

You just had to end the first page; a sour bite to a hitherto good meal SMH
True dat

The zombeism soured the thread

3 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:
no this not. the main Baga fish market, we could. not receive security clearance from the army to visit, as our contact turned us down, the road is clear to Monguno, from there you are on your own.... Only some soilder or die hard
Don't mind your contact, ignore the army and go. Our beloved Presidency said Borno is stable

4 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
You didn't tour UK, you no even tour abuja,, na north east
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by zicoraads: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
I love Gombe. Really beautiful town with beautiful roads and good places to sit and take in the beauty of the state. I miss Yola. Been forever!

BH really destroyed Borno. Borno was always very very peaceful. Things are really very cheap in those markets. It's sad how insecurity has rendered almost all of them no-go-areas.

4 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by DukeJoe17: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:
am done with my tour, you can go on my Instagram page to read my tour experience and watch my videos

https://instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal
who is bankrolling you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by bishopkay: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

True dat

The zombeism soured the thread

I swear the thing pain me no be small. I was happily savoring up contents of the thread then boom! The zombie's comment at the last page. It made me lose interest immediately on reading further

4 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by zicoraads: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
ITbomb:

Don't mind your contact, ignore the army and go. Our beloved Presidency said Borno is stable
Even the president won't take that route. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by fuelsaver: 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:
The Home Of Peace, Peaceful indead!!!

Welcome to #maiduguri Brono state!

Let's tour this wonderful & beautiful city, on the edge of the #lakechad and the Shale Desert.

1. Me in front of #unimed gate (ii).

2. & 3. Me in Baga road market, (I went to buy fish, if you see the fish I got for 15k eeehhh, my people where crying I shouldn't visit #baga town). Pic 3 was of me with dey cattle skins.

4. Kasuwa Shanu, I went window shopping for cattles, friends believe it was cheaper than cheap.

5. Gamboru market, I went to buy #onions
The onions I bought for 3750 naira, is eqaulvilent to 20,000 in #asaba

6.Grains Market, the beans I bought here (oloyin), is enough to feed a family of 6, ten times, guess what? o bough it for 4,000 naira.......

Abeg joor north get food......Enjoy maiduguri in ☮️.

In all these what's your motive? Are you trying to tell us "Boko Haram has been tactically defeated? Northern image maker. We're not moved. Have your North and let your North have you.

2 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by IMAliyu(m): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:
My #yola tour in pictures...... Am really loving this town, I literally drank 5ltrs of water in a space of 3hrs...... The temperature was 38°c

Yola has lots of roundabouts.....more than Jos.

Pic 3. Donkey roundabout.

Pic 1. Cow roundabout (Mai Shanu roundabout).

Pic 2. Calabash Roundabout.

Get set!!! We shall bring you all the beauty of the North East!!!!
The Yola heat is not easy.
At least you didn't visit during the heat season. To experience the 45°C temps.
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Eryyy92: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
This op get mind sha
Nothing fit carry me go any northern state
My life dey me important

2 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by F3dan: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
SeriouslySense:
I use to lick that fruit, it is produced by a thorny tree, i like sabo, and there is one other fruit i like but i have not seen it for a long time, its called something like "samia", it is from a tall tree, and taste sour and sweet.
I know 'samia'
It tastes sour and sweet.

1 Like

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by aieromon(m): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Seyzcham91:
This one geh mind sha, when dem no swear for me, even if i see free Ride i no fit tour North-East of all places undecided Am i mad? undecided

The most unsecure part of naija, i fear north and even hate that side

i don tour all south west and south east but anything North i hate am but i don go Abuja, Niger and Zaria before sha long time ago

Beautiful stereotype my brother.
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
I will henceforth stop communicating with hungry southerners grin grin

They love certificates too much, if we in the north decide to stop sending food and meat to them, they will end up eating themselves grin grin

See how they are complaining about ordinary onions.

6 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Jibsy203(m): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hmmm, Bokoharam says Hi
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
fuelsaver:

In all these what's your motive? Are you trying to tell us "Boko Haram has been tactically defeated? Northern image maker. We're not moved. Have your North and let your North have you.

Stop reading the news, explore Nigeria
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by aieromon(m): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
IMAliyu:

The Yola heat is not easy.
At least you didn't visit during the heat season. To experience the 45°C temps.

True story.
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by fuelsaver: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Eryyy92:
This op get mind sha Nothing fit carry me go any northern state My life dey me important
He's from there or can speak their language
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by riyanxeally(f): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:
My #yola tour in pictures...... Am really loving this town, I literally drank 5ltrs of water in a space of 3hrs...... The temperature was 38°c

yola is beautiful I schooled there

1 Like

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Openbusiness: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
shocked North East tour You get mind oh! Me I can't even go to Kaduna again, talkless of NE grin grin grin Na "man" u be, safe journey to u
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by haslaw(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
bigpriik:
cheesy why you no reach borno

Sonnobax15:
Op, the real North dey inside North....
Why not go over to Borno,I go like see you snap you photo for there..

These guys must be biggest olodos in the country. Someone took a picture in front of University of Maiduguri and yet these clowns are still asking him to go to borno

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Tangana: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
I love this
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by fuelsaver: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Stop reading the news, explore Nigeria
SORY I WON'T GO THERE
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by aieromon(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Op, you tried I stay in yola, Adamawa state, foodstuffs dey cheaper here, though the sun is very harsh... But bros u dey take risk, I don dey north for Almost 20 years now, I will never visit Maiduguri. grin

Your loss,my brother, your loss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
fuelsaver:

SORY I WON'T GO THERE

It is not by force
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
[[s]quote author= post=97448793]To end the first page of this beautiful thread.....

All of us @[b][/b] wish you a very safe trip all over.
Beautiful and clear pictures.
Keep it coming man.
Keep safe and have fun.[/quote][/s][s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Drizzy5001(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
aieromon:

Your loss,my brother, your loss.
thank you, I still love my life.
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
haslaw:

These guys must be biggest olodos in the country. Someone took a picture in front of University of Maiduguri and yet these clowns are still asking him to go to borno

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:

mhen that's my hood @ yola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) / Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures / Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.