Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria (43916 Views)

My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) / Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Seyzcham91(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
grin grin

you know whatsup
aieromon:

Beautiful stereotype my brother.
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by lende: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Chris2863(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright..

Well done o you are doing well bros op untill you hear boom..skriiiii doom doom

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Drizzy5001(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
bigpriik:
cheesy why you no reach borno
u no dey see university of Maiduguri wey dey for picture?

7 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by JBL316: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
If u did not take pix with BokoBoiz...am sorry your tour is incomplete!

2 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Churchill6767: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice one bro.. abeg I get one question..
You and Ighalo dey related? grin grin
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by ashawopikin(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:
The concept is to change the view of the north east.

Started Today Dec. 13 2020,

Start off point: Jos, Plateau State,

First Call Point: Numan, Adamawa state

Stop: Kangere, Bauchi State, Gombi state and Adamawa
u no reach sambisa?
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Eryyy92: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
;
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright..

Well done o you are doing well bros op untill you hear boom..skriiiii doom doom
grin grin
Omo
You don kill me with laughter
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
Honestly, I see a lot of potentials in the North, especially far North... However, extremism and insecurity will keep them in obscurity. This is what makes it so sad.

The entire leadership, elders, and youths of that region need to have a word with themselves... They have allowed few greedy individuals in power allow bad elements overrun their region for too long. Now is the time to take back their lands and heritage... So much wealth is wasting away.

If things were normal, and the people there more so, many people would have been migrating or would have migrated from the South to live and work there.

3 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by 1Dray(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:
The Home Of Peace, Peaceful indead!!!

Welcome to #maiduguri Brono state!

Let's tour this wonderful & beautiful city, on the edge of the #lakechad and the Shale Desert.

1. Me in front of #unimed gate (ii).

2. & 3. Me in Baga road market, (I went to buy fish, if you see the fish I got for 15k eeehhh, my people where crying I shouldn't visit #baga town). Pic 3 was of me with dey cattle skins.

4. Kasuwa Shanu, I went window shopping for cattles, friends believe it was cheaper than cheap.

5. Gamboru market, I went to buy #onions
The onions I bought for 3750 naira, is eqaulvilent to 20,000 in #asaba

6.Grains Market, the beans I bought here (oloyin), is enough to feed a family of 6, ten times, guess what? o bough it for 4,000 naira.......

Abeg joor north get food......Enjoy maiduguri in ☮️.

Welcome to Borno State. Don't forget to visit Dikwa and Gamboru Ngala. I'm presently in the deep field of Dikwa.

3 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by tyup(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
Show us some potorpotor na..
ohh sorry thot it was SE
grin grin grin
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Yankee101: 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
thesicilian:
That UNIMED gate's got to be the worst university gate in the world

A signboard is not an entrance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Goldencheese(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Thanks for sharing this travelogue. Wishing you more health, safety and blessings as you journey through the locations.

God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by YemiHadid(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
SeriouslySense:
I use to lick that fruit, it is produced by a thorny tree, i like sabo, and there is one other fruit i like but i have not seen it for a long time, its called something like "samia", it is from a tall tree, and taste sour and sweet.

'Tsamiya'... you're referring to Tamarind (English name)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by lagdmark(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
Most villages and cities in the NE are deserted due to security challenges, but during elections the ghost villages will record millions of voters.

4 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by thesicilian: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
Yankee101:

A signboard is not an entrance
I stand corrected
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by thundafire: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:

Let me not say yes or no, but what am sure of is, is that any road that is well constructed in the north, is 100% better than its counterpart in the other region, in terms of durability and lasting
they have a better ground than the southern region,so it's easy to maintain the road but in the south,we build substandard roads and pray it last,which it wouldn't. Anyway we need standard roads be it south or north

3 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Ibime(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:

Let me not say yes or no, but what am sure of is, is that any road that is well constructed in the north, is 100% better than its counterpart in the other region, in terms of durability and lasting

No it's simply due to lack of rain and heavy traffic. Water is the biggest killer of roads.

4 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by milann: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
samincredible44:
Bro am heading to kankanra and Sambisa next week and I would love it if u join me
add gwoza
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Bestlily(f): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:
Yes there is,( though with occasional attacks)...... We where attacked at Jagana..... Just the plan.

Guy the way you said occasional attacks like you were expecting it. Sha be careful
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by SeriouslySense(m): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
Exactly, you got it, that is the fruit, its nice to drink, when its dissolved in cold water, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

YemiHadid:

1 Like

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Yankee101: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
thesicilian:

I stand corrected

You're a man that will go far

1 Like

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by SeriouslySense(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Thanks
YemiHadid:

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by isaacsegun(m): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
I love Maiduguri, so beautiful. I served in Maiduguri in 2019. BH just ruined a beautiful state. Borno is a place to be if not for the insecurity.

5 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
We enjoy ya journey photo, Oga, and you sef get liver to play go visit North East Nigeria for where na Boko Haram cut-head gofment dey ground.

Di only ting when I been wan ask you be say, make you esplain why dem no suppose arrest you ONLY because of dat shoe when you carry put for leg.

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Ustec: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
thesicilian:
That UNIMED gate's got to be the worst university gate in the world

And who told you that is the main school gate undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Godons1: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
In other news, these are beautiful pictures of the EAST. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by primestreams: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wetin go carry me go north east
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by Alfarisiey: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
this is the most exciting thread I've ever viewed.

coz I never knew of those Zombiesm until I viewed.

I thought everybody in this forum is always hating anybody from elsewhere but I learnt that there are zombeisms
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by joyousever(f): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jos is North Central.
joyousever:
GhostWisperer post=97449029:
is Jos North East?
[Jos is North Central.quote author=GhostWisperer post=97449029] is Jos North East?
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by tellsblinks(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Op why's your name online farm? What do you do?
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by tellsblinks(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Godons1:
In other news, these are beautiful pictures of the EAST. grin grin grin grin

And I'm sure the last picture is chief task force grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos / Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) / Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.